Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

schumisuckssssssss

Michelin Makes Me Cry

Extracted from: http://www.pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpass_new...es_art_id=29815

Au revoir

Fernando was not the only long-standing member of the team to be leaving after Sunday's race. The 2006 Brazilian Grand Prix was Michelin's final race in this era of the French manufacturer's F1 participation, and it was with great satisfaction that its staff conquered two more world titles, to add to those won with Renault last year. The emotion was reflected by the company's F1 programme director Nick Shorrock, who stood quietly with a tear in his eye as Fernando crossed the line. And Ferni was quick to pay homage to their sterling work:

Im really loving your posts. They are fantastic.

Yes, welcome to Total F1 'schumisuckssssssss'. Enjoy your stay.

Looks like you've made quite an impact already :D

no wonder farrria and the FIA wanted them out if they were teaching the lesson of playin fair pft :):)

what are you winnng about, you're kimi is coming to ferrari and he is involved with ferrari and its fair play from now on. So unless you want to start dissing kimi then...

Abt Michellen, I am glad they are leaving at leeast we wont have a competitor not being able to challenge coz his tyres ere not right

Screw Michelin. I'm glad they're leaving.

I thought we might get a response from some of our American members along them lines.

I don't blame them either in all honesty.

Hello Guys If you are looking for best medicine online at your door step then you must visit us. You may also get recommnedation of our side for your concern. Lets explore all varieties of medicines for our beneficial customers and give them all possible solution for their issue related to Sleepless Nights, over weight, Erectiile dysfunction etc. We are here suggetsing you genuine feedbacks from our experts. We offers   online medicine purchase discount