Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Player(1)

Kimi's Potty Mouth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VateUbPkp7Y

Bet the boys at Ferrari loved that one, specially as it's disrespect aimed at Schumacher. Tut tut off to a bumpy start before you even got to try on the red overall's.

To use a Kimi fan's quote (about Alonso flipping the bird) against himself.

i can't actually believe you've gotten this evidence Cav, that he could blatently do this in public.... :blink: unbelievable!

With Kimi's drunken antic's/daytime TV language and Schumacher's ethically challenged ontrack career I can't see how people here still try to say Alonso's behavior is outragious...

god know's they try though.

well, that was honest. he had to give a reason why he wasn't following the ceremony... :mf_tongue: B) so i'm glad he didn't lie about that

Who cares? It was the funniest thing I've ever heard him say.

I am liking Kimi more and more. I am also tempted to see this as yet another example of what some of the people who have had to put up with Shu over the years really think of him :lol:

Bet the boys at Ferrari loved that one, specially as it's disrespect aimed at Schumacher. Tut tut off to a bumpy start before you even got to try on the red overall's.

With Kimi's drunken antic's/daytime TV language and Schumacher's ethically challenged ontrack career I can't see how people here still try to say Alonso's behavior is outragious...

Really your prudishness would make a victorian proud, do you wear frock coats and bowler hats?

Alonso is a prick, Kimi is a prick, Schumi is ledgend but had also done some prickish things, Button has acted a prick too on occasion. Who really gives a Sh#t anymore.

Now i know what kimi thinking about when he looks like dead on press conference... bullsh*t...

i think the commentator asked him he missed the presentation and he said he was having a Sh#t. i don't think itis very disgracful abt having a Sh#t before the race.

And alonso has said far worse things, attacking your team and teammate is one of the worst/ if not hte worst thing to do in f1

...Who really gives a Sh#t anymore.

Kimmi!!!!!

Hahahaha... :D

Who cares? It was the funniest thing I've ever heard him say.

Same. In fact, it was the only funny thing I've ever heard him say...

I thought it was hilarious. Just because some people can't stand to have Michael criticized, as usual it gets blown out of all proportion. This is just the sort of thing i would have said about one of my mates or a colleague. They're guys, having a bit of banter, relax, it was funny.

shame, after Alonso's stupid remarks and outrageous behaviour, you feel the need to do threads like this....

Kimi makes the wrong headlines again

http://www.totalf1.com/view-article.php?newsid=182115

Following the season ending Brazilian grand prix, Kimi Raikkonen has returned to the headlines for the wrong reasons.

The Finn, bidding to finish his McLaren career on a high with a front row start, was interviewed on the Interlagos grid by British broadcaster ITV's Martin Brundle.

Brundle observed that Raikkonen, 27, was the only driver to miss Pele's presentation of a gold trophy to Michael Schumacher, whom he replaces at Ferrari in 2007 and beyond. "Yeah," Kimi answered.

"You'll get over it, then ?" Brundle asked sarcastically. Raikkonen answered : "Hey, I was having a sh*t.

"

"Thanks for that," Brundle recoiled. "At least you'll have a nice light car on the grid ..."

Tabloid newspapers in England reported that ITV were 'inundated' with complaints from viewers of the live feed.

Source GMM

Note that it was tabloid "newspapers". I thought it was funny. Both Kimi's remark and Brundle's reply. And no worse than Ralf saying that he'd "fcuked it up" when interviewed by Louise Goodman on live TV when he was a Jordan driver. It's amusing, that's all.

Note that it was tabloid "newspapers". I thought it was funny. Both Kimi's remark and Brundle's reply. And no worse than Ralf saying that he'd "fcuked it up" when interviewed by Louise Goodman on live TV when he was a Jordan driver. It's amusing, that's all.

Brundle's reply was a really good one. Maybe 1kg lighter.

I'm sure you found the videos in the other thread by now MG....

note Kimi said it with a big grin....

I was on about ITV being "inundated" with complaints. Tabloids spinning it as usual. I think it's the first time I've seen Kimi smile on TV.