Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Player(1)

2007 Mclaren

Don't worry even if he ment that as an insult it's actually would be a comment on how far a team would value Alonso meaning his worth more effort then any other driver...but your right it is complete bulls##t thats been proven wrong before.

:lol::roll:

Yes I was going to say I'd thought that the BMW car would be designed around Kubica,as he is their future prospect.

As a great Kubica supporter I have to ask: why BMW puts Kubica into tests more often than Heidfeld?

Because they want to make him get used to the Heidfeld's settings? No. Kubica has its own setup and so does Heidfeld. They have different heights and Kubica's car interior had to be rebuild to fit his long body in. As long as BMW fights for manufacturers points they won't support one driver more than the other. Although BMW's mechanics like Kubica better :)

they also had to desing it around his huge nose :lol:

Yes I was going to say I'd thought that the BMW car would be designed around Kubica,as he is their future prospect.

I highly doubt Bmw would build a car to a specific driver at this point... Both drivers are both probably on par within the team.