Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bajo39

Reject Of The Race: Brazilian GP

Who put in the worst performance?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Choices:

• Ferrari
    • Rosberg
    • Liuzzi
    • Heidfeld
    • Kubica
    • Fisichella
    • Toyota
    • Spyker

For my vote, I'm going with Nico Rosberg. For a driver already under scrutiny for underperformance, running into the back of his teammate on the first lap and then wrecking his car while limping back to the pits is unforgiveable.

Ferrari get significant mention for their unprecedented lack of reliability in the last two races, and on the more important of their cars no less, which has cost them the drivers and constructors championships both.

Apparently that is the 3rd time in as many years Webber has been involved in a accident with his teammate at Brazil.

I remember him spinning himself off untouched in 2003 but I don't remember him coming together with his teammate. Wouldn't surprise me though.

What did Liuzzi do?

Collide with Heidfeld in Turn 1 and underperform Scott Speed...

My vote also goes with Nico Rosberg,stupid to run into the back of ur team mate.Pretty spectacular looking accident later on though!

My vote also goes with Nico Rosberg,stupid to run into the back of ur team mate.Pretty spectacular looking accident later on though!

And that was also arguably his fault as not only did cause the contact that resulted in the tyre failure that sent him off but he also drove at a dangerous pace given the damage to his car. All in all, a disappointing finish tot he season for the initially-promising German.

I voted Fisico. I like the guy, but he did a pathetic job in Brazil.

Apparently that is the 3rd time in as many years Webber has been involved in a accident with his teammate at Brazil.

Hmmmm....with your rabid support of all things Aussie, why aren't you supporting Webber as you do DC?

I remember him spinning himself off untouched in 2003 but I don't remember him coming together with his teammate. Wouldn't surprise me though.

In 2004 he crashed into his jaguar team-mate Klien at turn 1

In 2004 he crashed into his jaguar team-mate Klien at turn 1

I remember feeling rather sad when that happened as it was the last race for Jaguar and it looked like all the engineers were about to loose their jobs.

I thought he did an ok job tbh, only him and Kimi gave MS a fight for position...

Should have finished ahead of Alonso though, no excuse's because he had everything better.

I thought he did an ok job tbh, only him and Kimi gave MS a fight for position...

Should have finished ahead of Alonso though, no excuse's because he had everything better.

Of course he did a great job, with the tyre i mean :naughty: .He sliced it professionally with his front wing and didn't even scratch it!

Of course he did a great job, with the tyre i mean :naughty: .He sliced it professionally with his front wing and didn't even scratch it!

Actually ferrari have confirmed it was fisi's wing that cut into the tyre. I would like to think it was unintentional though.

Roseberg made the rookie mistake of the year( maybe the worst driver mistake of the year)

Rosberg wins the Reject of the race award for me hands down. I felt so sorry for the Cosworth boys. To go out of the sport after 40 odd years because of such a amature mistake is unfortunate. But thats racing.

I would have preferred that he keep Mikey behind him...

Actually ferrari have confirmed it was fisi's wing that cut into the tyre. I would like to think it was unintentional though.

Roseberg made the rookie mistake of the year( maybe the worst driver mistake of the year)

I will have to stand for Fisi here. Do you think a guy that missed the entrance into the Senna "S" so horribly (even if Schumacher's pressure forced the error) to think he could have so graciously grazed MS's tyre??? Anybody who thinks he did it intentionally is giving him too much credit, i think.

I voted Rosberg too. Reasons are obvious.

Liuzzi underperfomed against Speed due to the damage from his previous scratch, he managed to bring the car home nonetheless. You mess with Liuzzi, you mess with me! :goldeneye:

(sorry, got carried away)

:unsure: Well...er....yes, but-but-but...oh what the heck!

:D

That's right, no excuses! As a fan of Liuzzi, be prepared for heavy scrutiny. By the way, why are you a fan of the Italian?

personally barrichello hud be an option int te poll. Started way ahead of JB, finished way behind! :lol: what a surprise!

Hmmmm....with your rabid support of all things Aussie, why aren't you supporting Webber as you do DC?

I did vote for him too, he had a better engine than Alonso and he did like you said a pathetic job, he should at least be third in that race taking in count that Alonso is a much better driver than him and a good driver can do a difference like Alonso did, I can bet that Fisico will never win a WDC, not even racing alone I think that he should be testing instead of racing he was fighting for the third place in the WDC and he lost it, he should be fired I don't know what are they think in Renault putting him as the fisrt driver I think they don't want to win anymore. :thbdn:

I do support Webber and i didnt say anything negative about him. Accidents happen but its just interesting that he has had 3 at Brazil and in each case he either ran into or got run into by his own teammate.

Just imaging what would happend if this situation would be with MS and FA, causing MS a puncture to FA.

There would be a lot people here talking about dirty tactic from MS and that they were expecting that, that he is a cheater, now this was a racing incident that BTW it decided the WCC.

I think it was intentionally because MS was ahead of him, he lost the position and he didn't gave enough room to MS but there is a good in heaven who wanted MS to finish in front of him anyway.