Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bajo39

Reject Of The Race: Brazilian GP

Who put in the worst performance?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Choices:

• Ferrari
    • Rosberg
    • Liuzzi
    • Heidfeld
    • Kubica
    • Fisichella
    • Toyota
    • Spyker

Congratulations Webbo impressive Hat Trick!!!! Three years in a row! Surely a record, and maybe this will be his only record!!!

To be fair im not sure any of the accidents have been his fault.

2004 - Webber and Klien both tried to turn into turn 1 and collided

2005 - Off the start line Coulthard tried to split the Williams and Pizzonia hit the side of Coulthard's car and Coulthard in turn hit Webber.

2006 - Rosberg rear ended Webber

That's right, no excuses! As a fan of Liuzzi, be prepared for heavy scrutiny. By the way, why are you a fan of the Italian?

Coz someone has to.

I voted Fisico. I like the guy, but he did a pathetic job in Brazil.

I agree :( (yes you can quote me on that), if not for Michael's puncture, he would quite possibly have cost Renault the WCC with that performance. Unforgivable. :(

I agree :( (yes you can quote me on that), if not for Michael's puncture, he would quite possibly have cost Renault the WCC with that performance. Unforgivable. :(

:lol: Nicely done.

Rosberg, for sure.

Apparently that is the 3rd time in as many years Webber has been involved in a accident with his teammate at Brazil.

2004 - He hit Klien trying to make a pass.

2005 - Coulthard ran into Pizzonia who spun into Webber

2006 - Rosberg does a Sato (from Malaysia 02)

:lol: Nicely done.

I just thought about it, and it is actually true. With Michael and Massa one two in any order, Alonso third and Fisi 6th, the WCC would be level on points and Ferrari would have won it :(

Coz someone has to.

<_<

I just thought about it, and it is actually true. With Michael and Massa one two in any order, Alonso third and Fisi 6th, the WCC would be level on points and Ferrari would have won it :(

Interesting. I wonder whether Fisi would have driven harder if Schumacher was on his way to the win...

:eusa_think:

2005 - Coulthard ran into Pizzonia who spun into Webber

Im almost certain Pizzonia ran into Coulthard after he left him with no room. I remember most of Coulthard's incidents over the past few years and im almost certain that Pizzonia was at fault.

Im almost certain Pizzonia ran into Coulthard after he left him with no room. I remember most of Coulthard's incidents over the past few years and im almost certain that Pizzonia was at fault.

Yep, your correct Ykick. The crash was no fault of MW. Williams also got Webber's car fixed and he came back out a heap of laps behind if I remember correctly.

Williams also got Webber's car fixed and he came back out a heap of laps behind if I remember correctly.

Your correct aswell. I just checked at Webber did rejoin the race.

Your correct aswell. I just checked at Webber did rejoin the race.

Do you remember what was wrong with his car after the collision with AP? I will have to watch the 2005 Season Reveiw tonight!!!!! :D

I voted Fisi too.

Fisi got a fast car with near 20000 rev and still .....

Is that all he can do with a fast car

Ahh........................Yes, it seems so :D

2005 - Off the start line Coulthard tried to split the Williams and Pizzonia hit the side of Coulthard's car and Coulthard in turn hit Webber.

Are you sure?

I mean do you want to rephrase that?

52146.jpg

Never knew Coulthard drove a Williams car that year.

Plus Coulthard in the ITV review made comment that if everyone looked carefully where they were in comparison to those ahead at the start, then there would be no problems, as no one can look behind properly at the start. Now even Jenson was quick enough to mention Brazil and say so he was taking the blame for it. At this point DC promptly realised he'd put his foot in it and , erred and maybed. I'm pretty sure I have the review on tape if anyone wants a transcript of this lovely conversation.

I remember pointing this out last year, but DC fans have short memories. I still have to remind them about his Spa '98 confession each time the incident comes up.

I remember pointing this out last year, but DC fans have short memories. I still have to remind them about his Spa '98 confession each time the incident comes up.

We have to constantly remind Schumacher fans that he is a lieing cheat as you all seem to have very selective memories.

We have to constantly remind Schumacher fans that he is a lieing cheat as you all seem to have very selective memories.

I don't think we have to Cavillino. Michael obviously mis-judged Coulthard like Kimi did to Luzzi in Hungary this year and in the heat of the moment Michael by default thought that DC had done it on purpose. He did not obviously and I'm sure they had a conversation years later about it and Michael admitted it was his fault or something.

-_- It is my duty to point out that heinous incident at every oppurtunity that possibly cost us the 1998 championship.

But I have noticed that you're still the only member who feels the way u do about this whole situation! There must be more to ur dislike of DC than just the belgium 98 incident. It didnt cost the title anyway cos schuey ended up with a puncture in the final race and mika took an easy win in japan

That incident was the prime reason why I started to dislike DC, he is a slick liar - he lied for 5 years over Spa '98. Mclaren lied i ntheir press releases.