Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dark rider 13

Where Does Every1 Live And What Country??

well il start i live in tavistock witch is bout 40 mins away from plymouth witch i preety borinfor som1 hu is 16 and were surounded by feilds witch r bein built on so post away

Well then I live 40 minutes away in Plymouth.

Which isn't boring, especially with the new mall open, but is hardly the best place to live...

In a House in South Africa... (It's several thousand miles from Plymouth).

Well then I live 40 minutes away in Plymouth.

Which isn't boring, especially with the new mall open, but is hardly the best place to live...

its really small compered with other malls and smeels of soap 2 strongly but pleased 2 meet u

I live on the Central Coast of New South Wales, Australia.

I'm about 120 - 130 Km north of Sydney basically.

I live on the Central Coast of New South Wales, Australia.

I'm about 120 - 130 Km north of Sydney basically.

You lucky guy... Im thinking of moving to Sydney in the near future.

Buenos Aires, Argentina here too. I never drove a Mazda, I crashed my Renault 18 GT against one a while ago, though (I hope it was not yours!)

lol i kinda hope it was lol it wud jus b funny u 2 have already meet n now u speak 2 each other in this forum oh the irony lol

lol i kinda hope it was lol it wud jus b funny u 2 have already meet n now u speak 2 each other in this forum oh the irony lol

that would be hilarous, anonyomity makes friendship.

i live in Bombay(mumbai), India in an apartment. City life is good.

I am Canadian .... I live on an Island in the North Atlantic. Brrrrrrrrrrrrr :P

I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, what u may call the most beautiful city of the south america, but in reality sux a lot... (or am I just getting tired of it after 20 years?... can be...)

In a House in South Africa... (It's several thousand miles from Plymouth).

heard that you guys have one of the best (stunning) roads in the WORLD....i have seen few pics in some magazine, heard they are bikers paradise! no speed limits? :eusa_think:

hope i can make it there before i die!

dreaming of driving a BMW M5 :wub: , my wife next to me, and my kid/kids straped in the rear seat on those roads!!!! :blush: hehe....dreeeems! well wel....am not yet married :D ....

well, back to topic, i live in kerala(india) regarded as one of the most beautiful places on earth....but the roads, traffic and commercial vehicle drivers here are such a nightmare...but its one of the greeniest states in the country!

I am Canadian .... I live on an Island in the North Atlantic. Brrrrrrrrrrrrr :P

you pi$$ icecubes? :P:D just kidding!

My uni residence is in some Sh#t hole called Hatfield, however it is only 20 mins north of central London so thats pretty handy.

My home residence is again 15 mins north of Sheffield and I hate it there, but not to worry, my parents are selling the house and moving to Dubai so soon I will reside in 2 countries. How fab!

My uni residence is in some Sh#t hole called Hatfield, however it is only 20 mins north of central London so thats pretty handy.

My home residence is again 15 mins north of Sheffield and I hate it there, but not to worry, my parents are selling the house and moving to Dubai so soon I will reside in 2 countries. How fab!

wow! dubai!!!! :wub: place to be!

hey, how far is coventry from your place? :eusa_think:

:usa:

:yawn: heh...kidn! :P:thbup:

:thumb:

you pi$$ icecubes? :P:D just kidding!

Naw........ here we drink lots of anti-freeze :beer22: ......... to prevent that :thumb:

Buenos Aires, Argentina here too. I never drove a Mazda, I crashed my Renault 18 GT against one a while ago, though (I hope it was not yours!)

Actually the mazda was a rent car in South Africa, here i drive a VW Golf IV! Sometimes I think we the argentines are a kind of plague: we are everywhere despite we are not so much (near 40 M)!

Nevcertheles it

What do you feel about Bush mexican version of the Berlin Wall just approved?

A feel-good measure to get votes in the upcoming House elections. There are loopholes to that bill that will get exploited. The wall will not be built.

EDIT: The Berlin Wall analogy doesn't work. The Berlin Wall was built to keep people in. A better analogy would be the Great Wall of China. Or the wall between Israel and Palestine. Or the wall being built in Saudi Arabia. :D