Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

narain fan

Kimi Or Fernando, Your Choice

kimi or alonso  

58 members have voted

1. 1. who would be your choice, (if you have the necessary resources to buy one of them)

• Kimi Raikonnen
    • Fernando Alonso

if you are the team boss who has to make the decision (obviously you have the team that is first choice for both,but u have the resources to have only one of them ) of either hiring Kimi or Alonso,who would it be and why ?/

Kimi would be my choice, the reason behind this is because I like the way that he just gets down to business without the fuss that has been attributed to Fernando. When I say fuss I'm referring to some of the comments that he occasionally makes to the media, which IMO would be slightly destabilizing to the team.

Not an easy decision by any means.

Kimi would be my choice, the reason behind this is because I like the way that he just gets down to business without the fuss that has been attributed to Fernando. When I say fuss I'm referring to some of the comments that he occasionally makes to the media, which IMO would be slightly destabilizing to the team.

Not an easy decision by any means.

yep, he wont go around saying, "Toddy! massa didnt lemme tru!!! :( bad boy!" :mf_tongue:

yep, he wont go around saying, "Toddy! massa didnt lemme tru!!! :( bad boy!" :mf_tongue:

:lol: haha!! true..... alonso is such a crybaby when he is not winning!

on that day when alonso slowed down for many laps before he gained his speed back, i think Fisichella driven amazingly well to not to let schumi overtake Alonso for about 4-5 laps.....and then overtook alonso after following him for 3-4 laps just to block ferrari, and for that alonso was upset because fisichella overtook him!!!! i think those 4 laps were the best driving from fisichella that i have ever seen(to help his team-mate)!!!! there is no wayyyyyy massa could have done that that if schumacher had a problem and was slower compared to alonso.....

Kimi for sure....He could bring much more sponsors into the team....Like Vodka Smirnoff, etc.....

78% would take an Alcoholic over a Double world champion... :roll::rofl::roll::rofl::roll::rofl:

78% would take an Alcoholic over a Double world champion... :roll::rofl::roll::rofl::roll::rofl:

all MS fans are voting for KImi its a shame.....after what Ms did to Kr in brazil i think Fa is purely better ,....

all MS fans are voting for KImi its a shame.....after what Ms did to Kr in brazil i think Fa is purely better ,....

KR was struggling with grip the whole race, FA sat back on his a## with revs turned down,....

KR was struggling with grip the whole race, FA sat back on his a## with revs turned down,....

Yes!

And because Alonso is Pure genious, he still managed to beat his own team mate (who had the latest powerful Renault engine) by 3 places!!!

You are correct... Alonso is so good he makes it look so easy!

:lol: haha!! true..... alonso is such a crybaby when he is not winning!

on that day when alonso slowed down for many laps before he gained his speed back, i think Fisichella driven amazingly well to not to let schumi overtake Alonso for about 4-5 laps.....and then overtook alonso after following him for 3-4 laps just to block ferrari, and for that alonso was upset because fisichella overtook him!!!! i think those 4 laps were the best driving from fisichella that i have ever seen(to help his team-mate)!!!! there is no wayyyyyy massa could have done that that if schumacher had a problem and was slower compared to alonso.....

yep, very true, fisi showed ferrari and others what a team stuff is! i cant belive alonso complained! :unsure:

yep...true, if they compared kimi with his team mate, they would know how good kimi actually is, but they are too ignorant to look at those stats! daam...i wish kimi remained in mclaren only to show alonso a clean pair of bridgestones every time they raced! :naughty:

Kimi for sure....He could bring much more sponsors into the team....Like Vodka Smirnoff, etc.....

:clap3::thbup: could we see kimi sipping a can of beer before the race starts? :lol:

Yes!

And because Alonso is Pure genious, he still managed to beat his own team mate (who had the latest powerful Renault engine) by 3 places!!!

You are correct... Alonso is so good he makes it look so easy!

yea yea, fisi's driving makes alonso look genius! :mf_tongue: , you say about alonso like as if kimi was lapped by pedro ten times in the race, first you compare kimi's under powered car to fisi's renault, then look how hard he tried to defend his position from micheal for a couple of laps and he also showed fisi how it is to be done, rather than taking a break from track to gravel(as fisi took while being overtaken by micheal)

when i started this poll,i hardly expected such a landslide in favour of Kimi,rather such a negative vote against Alonso,maybe the results would be different if i pit FA against MS :unsure:

when i started this poll,i hardly expected such a landslide in favour of Kimi,rather such a negative vote against Alonso,maybe the results would be different if i pit FA against MS :unsure:
"Sometimes the majority just means all the idiots are on the same side."
:what:

On current form, Alonso
oh i see the "underdog" effect kicking in. on second thoughts i shouldnt have made a comment on the result so early into the poll coz those whohavent voted may get swayed after reading it :eusa_think:

:clap3: yeeeeah good reason... now serious, i think kimi has something more when he drives... maybe talent... (ok, kidding) I dont know, i just kinda like Kimi a bit more...

:whistling:

Sato hacked cavallino's account :whistling:

No, just more people not agreeing with your posts. This surely can't be new to you?

if you are the team boss who has to make the decision (obviously you have the team that is first choice for both,but u have the resources to have only one of them ) of either hiring Kimi or Alonso,who would it be and why ?/

Didn't we do this thread last week? :rolleyes:

Didn't we do this thread last week? :rolleyes:
I don't think I like either of these kids... Alonso has a detestable personality and Raikonnen, well, he doesn't have any personality at all.
i see that thread as a who u like/dislike one

this is more precise and states which one will be ur driver ,if given a chance

tough to comprehend,not

I just can't understand the results from this poll. Though since their debut in F1, KR has been in a (a priori) better team than FA (KR started on Sauber and then 5 years in McLaren while FA started in Minardi, one year blank being test driver, and then 4 years with Renault) Let's look at some facts:

GPs: 105 KR vs 88 FA

Wins: 9 KR vs 15 FA; Wins / GP: 8,6% KR vs 17.0% FA

Poles: 11 KR vs 15 FA; Poles / GP: 10.5% KR vs 17.0% FA

Podiums: 36 KR vs 37 FA; Podiums / GP: 34.3% KR vs 42.0% FA

Besides the not very significant facts that FA is 2 times WDC, and holds a number of records like youngest ever to make a pole, reach a podium, win a race, win a WDC... etc. and has beaten, over a whole season, in the last two years, both KR and MS...

Facts say you would be a really lousy team boss if you'd choose KR over FA...

PS: Though I've been reading this forum for a while now, this is my first post (please be kind ;) )