Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kati

I Know Who Played A Joke On JV! :p

I like history but I think its not what Ive been expecting before getting to college. and here theres nothin u can do with a history degree but becoming a teacher. And I have no patience for teaching (see? more about my personality... u're gonna hate me after some time *LOL*) I actually wouldn't like to work here at all. I think being born in one place and die on the same it's too boooo-oo-ring... :yawn: I'd like to work somewhere else, don't know yet. Maybe on a german speaking country :D^_^

My german university is actually the best for german studies in my country but i kinda don't like the other one (for history)... Maybe cus it's definately not what i want for me...

I like having girls as friends cus there are some things u can't talk to boys... or at least u can't talk to most of the boys. But i do think a friendship within a guy n a girl is more true than one within two girls...

Thats true but if you get a really good history degree you can use it to prove your academic potential. Some history graduates get jobs in banks, management, journalism etc because their degree can make them look smart! But its important that the uni the degree is from, is famous for that to work I suppose.... If you don't like history then fair enough its probably not worth it

To survive long on this forum without insulting anyone will need lots of patience. Actually I like to see myself as a teacher-figure for the rest of the forum to look up to and learn from. Some members have more receptive minds than others but I do my best.

:lol: You're even more besotted than I thought

I know exactly what you mean: there are somethings I only want to do with girls too. No seriously though, we are a bit immature. Why do you say "more true" because I think girls often form stronger bonds than guys do?

Thats true but if you get a really good history degree you can use it to prove your academic potential. Some history graduates get jobs in banks, management, journalism etc because their degree can make them look smart! But its important that the uni the degree is from, is famous for that to work I suppose.... If you don't like history then fair enough its probably not worth it

To survive long on this forum without insulting anyone will need lots of patience. Actually I like to see myself as a teacher-figure for the rest of the forum to look up to and learn from. Some members have more receptive minds than others but I do my best.

:lol: You're even more besotted than I thought

I know exactly what you mean: there are somethings I only want to do with girls too. No seriously though, we are a bit immature. Why do you say "more true" because I think girls often form stronger bonds than guys do?

- I think I may have some patience then... I've still not offended anyone... (nothin that i'd consider an offense at all... lol)

- The fact girls spend more time together than with some 'boy-friends' doesnt mean their 'stronger' friendship is with those girls... Spending more time with someone doesn't mean that person is yr best friend...

Thats very true. Guys are often quite strange in that we can go for quite a while without seeing our closest firends then act like we were just chatting the day before when we finally see them again.

Yeah... Girls are not like this. If you don't talk for a month then you probably won't talk to her again... Maybe wave when u see her, just that. I know... I'm also like this :D *LOL*

:lol: Thats weird! I would hate to have to make an effort in a friendship!

Its bad enough in a relationship but at least you get something in return then.

So, it's different within boys and girls... I think it's more worth, so I think my best friends until now have all been guys... maybe one or two girls...

Nope! I've been watching formula one since I was 5 years old I think. Since senna used to win the championship id better say. I was watching when he died. And then I had no more reasons for watching it so I've been only watching a few races until 2002,... Thats when I met Nick... :P When he crashed sato and I was like :blink: he's cuuute... *LOL* So i began watching more races and more races again and found out baby nicki was not only cute but talented :) More and more races and now I don't lose any of them again :D And after I opened the website I've been looking for more info on internet so I got here :D

Oh so you've been watching for longer than me. How old are you now? I think I started watching seriously after Senna died, I remember seeing that on TV and that probably got F1 on my mind, when I was about 12. Then I got hooked as the battle between Damon and Michael got going later that season. I've been watching continuously since then. I started off hating Herr Schumi but gradually came round and actually wanted him to win this year! One must respect genius.

Baby Nicky always looks like he needs a bath...

So, this seems to be a common theme among our women members: liking a driver primarily because of his looks. Nothing wrong with that, I suppose, but I wonder if you are a pure racing fan or just a fan of a pretty face...if all the drivers looked like Robert Kubeetza, would all you women stop watching?

Oh so you've been watching for longer than me. How old are you now? I think I started watching seriously after Senna died, I remember seeing that on TV and that probably got F1 on my mind, when I was about 12. Then I got hooked as the battle between Damon and Michael got going later that season. I've been watching continuously since then. I started off hating Herr Schumi but gradually came round and actually wanted him to win this year! One must respect genius.

Im 20! Ive been watching F1 for my entire life... Senna died in 94, I was... 8... I remember that day as if it were today... I think it's one of the clearest remembers I have of Senna on track... I mean, from that time, not watching it on tv nowadays... I remember at that time i hated Schumi a loooot because I was a kid and I thought he was one of the reasons why Senna was losing so much... I hated all germans at that time... And see me now? I'm paying for that... *LOL*

I remember Hill and Schumacher later... I think it was the season within 94-02 I've watched more races of.

Then I missed most of JV and MH, to watch again when michael was already on the top again. I think my F1-life can be divided: SENNA / SCHUMI / ??? and whats going to happen from now on... Now forgetting Nick's incredible play on bringing me back to F1 :D I'm thankful for that :D

Maybe it goes Senna/Schumi/Nick. Or not!!!! ;) Oh hang on you were talking about your F1 life, in which case its just Senna/Nick isn't it?

I was talking about F1 itself... My F1 would be only Nick and maybe Sebastian in a few years...

But id love if I could say next year on this forum that F1 went Senna / Schumi / Nick :D

Baby Nicky always looks like he needs a bath...

So, this seems to be a common theme among our women members: liking a driver primarily because of his looks. Nothing wrong with that, I suppose, but I wonder if you are a pure racing fan or just a fan of a pretty face...if all the drivers looked like Robert Kubeetza, would all you women stop watching?

Baby nick only shaves on race days :) To look good in case of a podium, i Think... *LOL*

Nope... I think Scott Speed 'Federline' is reaaally hot, but that doesn't make me a Scott fan... If all drivers were as ugly as Robert , F1 would be censored...

I was talking about F1 itself... My F1 would be only Nick and maybe Sebastian in a few years...

But id love if I could say next year on this forum that F1 went Senna / Schumi / Nick :D

Baby nick only shaves on race days :) To look good in case of a podium, i Think... *LOL*

Nope... I think Scott Speed 'Federline' is reaaally hot, but that doesn't make me a Scott fan... If all drivers were as ugly as Robert , F1 would be censored...

:lol: We don't get much anti-male banter here!

So what is it about Nick that makes him cute: he's very short, doesn't shower, doesn't shave, doesn't get his hair cut, has a speach impediment, he's German, not particularly successful (although he deserves better). It sounds impossible.

All those things are cute when viewed together... He's quite funny too and dresses the worst clothes ever... I was never the kind of girl who'd like a 'perfect man', I prefer a funny one... But hey! I know many girls who think Nick IS cute!

Hehehe Robert should be censored... He wants to be a sex symbol... *LOL*

uuuugh.jpg

Ive posted it on my blog I think... Isn't it worth a Maxim cover? *LOL*

All those things are cute when viewed together... He's quite funny too and dresses the worst clothes ever... I was never the kind of girl who'd like a 'perfect man', I prefer a funny one... But hey! I know many girls who think Nick IS cute!

By "funny" you mean one that tells good jokes, rather than one to laugh at right? Because as we've described him....

uuuugh.jpg

:lol: Yes but is this your vindictive side coming out? Robert's pretty quick even if he's not pretty. Are you worried he'll make Nick look like the eye-candy-for-girls of the team?

"Hey bebah, c'mere and rub my huge cranium."

Hey don't knock it. I use that line all the time and it works a treat.

uuuugh.jpg

How old is Kubica, he's already got a horribly receeding hairline which on it's own isn't terminal but his head is also mishapen... Yikes!

If anyone in the F1 world deserves a Maxim cover, it's yours truly:

Photo taken at a brothel in Paris' red light district.

By "funny" you mean one that tells good jokes, rather than one to laugh at right? Because as we've described him....

:lol: Yes but is this your vindictive side coming out? Robert's pretty quick even if he's not pretty. Are you worried he'll make Nick look like the eye-candy-for-girls of the team.

Nick is the one that is funny even when he's not wanting to be. Sebastian knows he's funny and likes to be.

But both are funny guys... I like that :)

I don't like Kubica. That's a fact. Since someone asked him if he was afraid of Sebastian taking his place and he said, 'being a fast friday driver doesn't mean u get a race seat'... OK, Sebi wouldn't take his place but if he can't remember that, HE got a raceseat for being fast on fridays... And there were also other interviews, and that's the way I am. I can love someone or hate, there's no mid term. Nope, that's not my vindictive side. You don't know what is a real vindictive side... *LOL* That's just poking fun. I loooove poking fun on those taht I don't love... :)

How old is Kubica, he's already got a horribly receeding hairline which on it's own isn't terminal but his head is also mishapen... Yikes!

I think hes 22. Is that you?

uuuugh.jpg

This pic shows why BMW's biggest efforts are focused on improving RK's skull aerodynamics, more than his car's.

This pic shows why BMW's biggest efforts are focused on improving RK's skull aerodynamics, more than his car's.

hahahahahaha :clap3: I've been wondring if he has a special helmet for that...

:lol: You're a handsome man Dan. Watch out for Ben....

Oh is that a lady's head in the foreground? Should I ask what its doing there?

Nick is the one that is funny even when he's not wanting to be. Sebastian knows he's funny and likes to be.

But both are funny guys... I like that :)

I don't like Kubica. That's a fact. Since someone asked him if he was afraid of Sebastian taking his place and he said, 'being a fast friday driver doesn't mean u get a race seat'... OK, Sebi wouldn't take his place but if he can't remember that, HE got a raceseat for being fast on fridays... And there were also other interviews, and that's the way I am. I can love someone or hate, there's no mid term. Nope, that's not my vindictive side. You don't know what is a real vindictive side... *LOL* That's just poking fun. I loooove poking fun on those taht I don't love... :)

I think hes 22. Is that you?

I'm 26 and based on my current endowment of hair, I may not be similarly balding until my 50's...

:lol: You're a handsome man Dan. Watch out for Ben....

Well if you couldn't quite afford the real girls, there were plenty of attractive manicans about ;)

I think Dan's expression tells us all we need to know.

I think I'm buying Robert's Maxim... :huh: