Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BradSpeedMan

Yuk

Massa's odd superstition - 31 October 2006

Ferrari racer Felipe Massa has revealed an odd superstition that he says could contribute to his success at F1 races.

Spain's Marca newspaper revealed that the 25-year-old Brazilian credits not changing his underpants for three days for aiding his home win at Interlagos earlier this month.

"If my weekend begins well," Massa confessed, "I use the same underpants on Saturday. If that is also a good day, I wear them on Sunday.

"That is what I did in Brazil."

Massa also revealed that he will always regard 2006 teammate Michael Schumacher as akin to a 'university professor'.

"I learned an awful lot from him," Felipe said of the retiring champion.

"I am certain that I will phone him for advice many times next year."

www.HomeofSport.com...

Don't know how true this is, but I suppose it really works for him....

yeah its on the same interview where he said he poke than 'joke' on jv... he also said that if he could not wait to go to the bathroom during race he'd do on the clothes... then tv showed he jumping happily on people after races... hahahahaha *LOL*

felipe is disgusting... hehehe

yeah its on the same interview where he said he poke than 'joke' on jv... he also said that if he could not wait to go to the bathroom during race he'd do on the clothes... then tv showed he jumping happily on people after races... hahahahaha *LOL*

I always said that MS was a dirty racer, but I surely never meant THIS! You got it all wrong Felipinho!

Gross! :shock2:

No wonder the rest of the field kept a safe distance from Massa at Interlagos. He must have been stinking high heavens.

After sweating buckets in the race,how can anyone feel like taking a wee? Puzzling. :wacko:

that is truly disgusting. i don't even want to imagine how dirty those pants would be after 3 days...

that is truly disgusting. i don't even want to imagine how dirty those pants would be after 3 days...

Well i guess it depends on what he has eaten and whether he is thorough. I say you should never discuss your dirty laundry in public.

I don't know why but it reminds me of that joke about the guy who buys 'sex socks' that are supposed to make you horny. I think he ends up with a banana up his arse because he puts them on inside out.

Sorry. It's off season and i'm bored.

Massa doesn't strike me as the sharpest knife in the drawer, I odn't think he is heading for greatness, just for the common 'quick midfield driver' tag.

Wearing them for three days? He could have stretched it to four. One way, then turn them around, then turn them inside out and then the other way.

Wearing them for three days? He could have stretched it to four. One way, then turn them around, then turn them inside out and then the other way.

Do you speak from experience? :naughty:

No, I believe I speak from my mouth. ;)

Sometimes it can both be the same place....... :D

Sometimes it can both be the same place....... :D

I really hope you weren't refering to the underwear. ;)

Massa doesn't strike me as the sharpest knife in the drawer, I odn't think he is heading for greatness, just for the common 'quick midfield driver' tag.

yet you prefer him above Kimi,....who are you actually supporting next year Cav? Ok maybe Ferrari as a team, any specific driver?