Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Loser Boy

Did Alonso Mock Massa At Interlagos?

Too bad there are so many doubting Thomases. If you do have the tape of the race,do watch it. I think you'll agree with me. It's a pity I don't know whether this footage is on youtube.

Yeah, I don't like that stuff very much...

i like the real tea(the one made in a proper bowl) but in uni you have got to live on what is conivient

Too bad there are so many doubting Thomases. If you do have the tape of the race,do watch it. I think you'll agree with me. It's a pity I don't know whether this footage is on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYyMBYV2Ntw

I watched the footage carefully, but I still think my favorite tea is Earl Grey.

Is there any kind of tea that can help me to sleep better?

My problem is that I sleep during the day four hours in the morning and four in the afternoon, sometimes I spend more than an hour in bed trying to go back to sleep and I can not rest enough, sometime I am driving and feeling very sleepy, maybe a tea can help me to avoid that.

Anything with Chamomile and mint would help you out....probably others out there know more than I do, however ;)

Darjeeling for me, thanks.

Oolong or green for me.

Anything with Chamomile and mint would help you out....probably others out there know more than I do, however ;)

Thanks Puma I'm going to try to find one of those today. :thbup:

I am in some kind of Limbo here, I don't know anything about tea, all I know is a little about coffee, but looks like some of you can teach me something about tea, Why don't anyone of you post something here tht I can use to learn about tea.

well i can tell you 1 thing, you're missing out! Drink a nice cup of tea (apparently you have to come here to the UK for a decent cuppa) and you will definately enjoy it. I've never met anyone who doesnt like tea, although it is common for people to prefer coffee

well i can tell you 1 thing, you're missing out! Drink a nice cup of tea (apparently you have to come here to the UK for a decent cuppa) and you will definately enjoy it. I've never met anyone who doesnt like tea, although it is common for people to prefer coffee

the train dude selling the chai is the best. nothing can beat its taste

Mmmm. Tea, toast and Marmite! :thbup:

WTF is that?

Marmite - not sure how to explain it really as I don't know what vegemite is. I don't know if it's similar taste or not, but it looks as though it may be similar. Marmite is reknowned over here for the fact that people either love it, or hate it with a vengeance - there is no middle ground. :D

Marmite - not sure how to explain it really as I don't know what vegemite is. I don't know if it's similar taste or not, but it looks as though it may be similar. Marmite is reknowned over here for the fact that people either love it, or hate it with a vengeance - there is no middle ground. :D

.......but what is marmite? Jam, jelly, a spread made of?

never mind I googled it

http://www.spurgeon.org/~phil/marmite.htm

I'll pass on this stuff :mf_tongue:

The older you get, the more you love it. Or hate it. Vegemite is similar but nowhere near as powerful in the taste department.

.......but what is marmite? Jam, jelly, a spread made of?

I've worked in the brewing industry and I don't want anything to do with the leftovers, thanks ;)

Is everyone nuts here? There's another thread on tea,yet this thread is dunked in tea. Ironically,I ,the originator of this thread don't drink tea.

Did anyone watch the footage in the youtube link provided by Quiet One? Please watch & drop in your opinions.

I've worked in the brewing industry and I don't want anything to do with the leftovers, thanks ;)

Hmmm....yeast by-product....yeast poo...

I'll pass.

The article Bruce found says that brits are weaned with this stuff...that explains their enlightened views on beer. :thbup: