Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tifosi too!

On Top Of The Game

Irvine 99. I remember!

Clap Hands :clap3::clap3: . Congratulations on your memory.

Even i remeber in 05 kimi came second. ater a few years i doubt i may rember that.

Why don't you read closer?That's not what it says!

The point is that the champ didn't dominate the field.It doesn't mean much, just pointing out that the 2nd driver in the WDC was actually quicker in qualifing and the race than the champion.I already said FA was a worthy champion as he kept on getting points and podiums in order to gain the WDC.

He's 1st on the only list anyone will remember wink.gif

Yes and its true that nobody remembers who came 2nd after a while.This list hardly gives any reason even for MS to be proud and can't be compared to becoming a world champion!It's just that MS in his final year proved to be a powerful racer once again!It doesn't take anything away from Alonso.

Tifosi, you are right, that's not what it says. But I just thought the mental picture was too funny, sorry! :D

Anyways, I don't find those numbers impressive at all. Schumi WAS a powerful racer during all the championship (Monaco and some other FIA-related issues aside), I don't think anybody would refuse that, so finding some statistics favouring him above Alonso don't really prove anything. I guess Alonso must be ahead of some other statistics too (apart from the obvious). Now, if you can find one in which Ide rules supreme...now that would be worth sharing! :lol: