Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bajo39

Halloween Costumes?

Arnt you dressed as a fat guy 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Easy there, I'm going to loose some buttons I'm laughing so hard :rolleyes:

Here it is, Murray:

Great stuff Dan! It looks quite realistic from here. Your next challenge is to pull like that. ;)

That's not going to be easy on a Tuesday... unless I pick on girls my (temporary) size :eusa_think:

I am currently dressed up as a fat guy... Hopefully I don't run into any sensitive fat people :o

A Montoya disguise perhaps? :D

:errrrrr::no::shock2::ermm:

Probably best not to go there then!

wELL IT'S 2AM NOW, and I'm home nsd I didn't go there. Well, I didnlt pick up band pigs ut God help me, I didn';t want ot pick up ay of thew whores there tonight. I have tesxt messaged one of my booty calls and we shal see, lord knowds i don't dseserve ay sex but I zy just get some...

wELL IT'S 2AM NOW, and I'm home nsd I didn't go there. Well, I didnlt pick up band pigs ut God help me, I didn';t want ot pick up ay of thew whores there tonight. I have tesxt messaged one of my booty calls and we shal see, lord knowds i don't dseserve ay sex but I zy just get some...
good night dan :D

I wish I could dress up as Count Dracula & deflower every virgin babe on the planet.

Why dress up? Just get out there.

Why dress up? Just get out there.

Indeed, the dressing up seems totally unrelated to the rest of the fantasy. It's like saying, I wish I could dress up and win the lottery. Okay...

i was a devil but our halloween party was last fri and i had too much work to do yesterday but i still had some mates over drinking while i was working, was quite amusing actually, not often im sober and see other drunks lol.

Off out clubbing tonight as best night in the union bar :D and guys before you slag me off again, let me remind you last tim ei got drunk was friday, almost a week ago so dont start!

Easy there, I'm going to loose some buttons I'm laughing so hard :rolleyes:

Here it is, Murray:

Hey, that's my shirt, all of mine fit like that :lol:

Excellent Dan!! You need a can of cheap beer and a NASCAR hat!!

And lose some teeth :o:lol:

With that belly, if you get the hat, you could go as JPM :roll: