Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goferrarigo

F1 Quiz

Spot on. I thought 78 sounded a bit late, but then thought it may be a trick question about the Ferrari or Williams 6 wheelers. Boy that Ferrari was hideous.

I think everyone of us had gotten it if seen it in time :P

Okey now bit harder, but still relatively easy question i think: There was a lot of speculation about MS/KR pairing. While that did not happen, MS has actually had finnish teammate, who is that finn?

Okey now bit harder, but still relatively easy question i think: There was a lot of speculation about MS/KR pairing. While that did not happen, MS has actually had finnish teammate, who is that finn?

That is a hard one.

I'm going to say Mika Salo. I know it's prob wrong because they never raced together but they were in the same team at the same time sort of.

I think this could be a trick question :D

I think everyone of us had gotten it if seen it in time :P

I admit i did not know the anwer but after doing a bit of research(the same which i condemned) i found that he is Jyrki J

Question 14:- Why was Mclaren not given constuctor points for Hakkinen in 2000, even though Hakkinen won the race???

Uh, I was trying to remember something happening to McLaren in '00....and came up empty. I then checked the net and likewise couldn't figure this out. Perhaps my memory is slipping :eusa_think:

Question 14:- Why was Mclaren not given constuctor points for Hakkinen in 2000, even though Hakkinen won the race???

Wasn't something to do with an illegal front wing was it? Or was that Coulthard.... I'll go and Google

Veyron? Doesn't look like that ever got near a wind tunnel :P

BINGO!, we have a winner! :clap3:

Ok I realise its not really my turn but its sort of on the same lines

What Le mans cars were tested on the Sauber 7 post rig?

Interesting, I remember VW refused to change the shape of the car (idiots), so this must have been for the pop up wing and all that?

Interesting, I remember VW refused to change the shape of the car (idiots), so this must have been for the pop up wing and all that?

Im not sure of the specific reasons for the test im afraid.

Ps I edited my last post with a new question if you didnt see it...

Err the Audi R8 R10 (whatever the name is, the diesel one)? The Astons in Le Mans?

Don't know of any other LM cars :D

Correct!

The Audi R8

The Bentley Speed 8

and various DTM Audis were all tested at the Sauber factory.

Also Ferrari are rumoured to have tested thier F1 car there.

I am surprised.. no one got this!!!!!!!!!

It was Monza 1950, the driver being, "Clemente Biondetti"

Qustion 16:- how many years was mclaren sponsered by marborlo???