Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goferrarigo

F1 Quiz

Since the off season is reallly boring i think i will start a quiz. Every 2-3 days i will post a question and everyone will try to answer it(i am sure most people will get it). No editing allowed.

Here is my 1st Question:

Who was the number 2 driver in Williams in 2001?

Another new rule.

The 1st person to get the answer to the question has to post another question of similar or harder question. No easy questions like who won the wcc in 02 or like that.

No editing allowed.

and then u edit yr own post :P hahaha

ok let me try, wasnt it ralf? (or ralf was 1st driver? dont know)

and then u edit yr own post :P hahaha

ok let me try, wasnt it ralf? (or ralf was 1st driver? dont know)

Nope, it was that fat Columbian driver.

Nope, it was that fat Columbian driver.

... how could i forget something that big?

Oh I know this one. Err now let me see.... I'm gonna guess ...one of the williams drivers in 2001.....so maybe..... monty?

... how could i forget something that big?

:lol:

Indeed, Monty was a very big deal... I suspect he shall become even bigger now that he's in America, what with all the McDonald's restaurants around.

:lol:

Indeed, Monty was a very big deal... I suspect he shall become even bigger now that he's in America, what with all the McDonald's restaurants around.

Now that he's in NASCAR Hardies would be more apropriate

?

Hardies is a burger chain in the south, thus more like NASCAR ;)

Hardies is a burger chain in the south, thus more like NASCAR ;)

What's it called in SoCal though? I love their sourdough burgers...

What's it called in SoCal though? I love their sourdough burgers...

Carl's Jr.

The best is In-an-Out Burger

Carl's Jr.

The best is In-an-Out Burger

Ahhh yes, Carl's Jr :)

I have heard a great deal about In-and-Out but never tried it... I did try Fat Burger though.

Ahhh yes, Carl's Jr :)

I have heard a great deal about In-and-Out but never tried it... I did try Fat Burger though.

Once you try a double-double with fries and a shake you will be spoiled

Once you try a double-double with fries and a shake you will be spoiled

2x4 with fries animal-style. Chocolate shake. Heaven.

the problem with the quiz is that if i ask a hard question very few people with know it and if a easy/medium question, the wise people come and post to the questions, so i don't know what tyoe of questions to put, f someone else has an idea? but i think i will try to make this a daily quiz question instead of a 2-3 day one

the problem with the quiz is that if i ask a hard question very few people with know it and if a easy/medium question, the wise people come and post to the questions, so i don't know what tyoe of questions to put, f someone else has an idea? but i think i will try to make this a daily quiz question instead of a 2-3 day one

There was no problem with they quiz, I got the answer.

Find an obscure photo of a car, driver or somesuch and have us guess that. It's been done in the past to good reviews (and harder to google the answer!).

Find an obscure photo of a car, driver or somesuch and have us guess that. It's been done in the past to good reviews (and harder to google the answer!).

If people Google the answer, they just ruin it for themselves. My preference would be for recent F1 knowledge to be tested too.

2x4 with fries animal-style. Chocolate shake. Heaven.

Gluton :hungary::icecream:

You need a harder question than that, how about name the williams drivers of 1989?

sure why not that is today quesiotn, " What is the name of the Second Williams Driver in 1989". Obviously Jmestride cannot answer, but will have to post the final answer the question.