Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Imitation Red Teams

Can't all those teams have some originality? There is only one red team, stop with the bloody imitations <_<

Aguri, Toyota,now Renault are planniing a reddish livery and now this

dibujobmpqj9.jpg

And maybe Honda will be red now that Japan Tobacco are out.

Find your own colour - pink, yellow, green, magenta, fluoroscent green, whatever but lay off the red, it's taken -_-:angry:

Bring back British Racing Green, I say! Or the colours of Prince Bira. Or something. And let me see proper numbers on a car again.

Bring back British Racing Green, I say! Or the colours of Prince Bira. Or something. And let me see proper numbers on a car again.

Well Jag tried that and it was an embarrassment! cavallino perhaps ferrari are just being boring and maybe its about time that THEY changed their colours!!!

Well Jag tried that and it was an embarrassment! cavallino perhaps ferrari are just being boring and maybe its about time that THEY changed their colours!!!

What Why should Ferrari have to change their colors ccoz other people are coming to copyy them??

I say cars should colour themm selves green, yellow, dark black.

ive seen a 'preview' made for autosport and renault car wouldnt b red... itd b something like the swedish flag... i like it...

i miss the yellow of the jordan teams, they were cool looking race cars.

especialy in the times when they have the shark teeth nose

I say bring back the colour schemes based on nationality. Japanese were white/red, Italian were red (sometimes yellow), british were green (McLaren is the exception. That team should be clothed in orange), French were blue, American were blue/white and germand were silver. And I agree, bring back the larger numbers. What would Gilles be if we couldn't see the '27'? What would Mansell be without the '5'?

What would Alonso be without the '1'? :P

I say bring back the colour schemes based on nationality. Japanese were white/red, Italian were red (sometimes yellow), british were green (McLaren is the exception. That team should be clothed in orange), French were blue, American were blue/white and germand were silver. And I agree, bring back the larger numbers. What would Gilles be if we couldn't see the '27'? What would Mansell be without the '5'?

Till know he has just had the one for one season. Schumi will be remembered with the one on his car. -_-

Well, although the cars are made here, Bruce was a Kiwi, so it is a national colour. I think?

Well, although the cars are made here, Bruce was a Kiwi, so it is a national colour. I think?

I still vote orange. In my mind, even though I've not grown up with it as such, a McLaren should be orange.

I still vote orange. In my mind, even though I've not grown up with it as such, a McLaren should be orange.

Sorry Mike - it looks like I've been as clear as mud again! I meant that orange is the New Zealand colour so that means I agree with you, after a fashion.

Sorry Mike - it looks like I've been as clear as mud again! I meant that orange is the New Zealand colour so that means I agree with you, after a fashion.

You were being absolutely clear; I didn't know orange was Australia's colour...I just never stopped to think why Bruce might have picked orange!

You were being absolutely clear; I didn't know orange was Australia's colour...I just never stopped to think why Bruce might have picked orange!

:lol:

i miss the yellow of the jordan teams, they were cool looking race cars.

And the shark like teeth on the nose! :clap3:

Bring back British Racing Green, I say!

Good idea. It would mean that Fernando's face would be colour co-ordinated.

especialy in the times when they have the shark teeth nose

Nah, buzzin hornets 98-2000, everyone loved Jordan, those were the days

We do need more colour in F1. But you have to take into account that the colour of the car is largely based on whoever the title sponsor is

:lol:

Alright, alright, so I think New Zealanders and Australians are the same... -_-

(jeez, I was barely awake when I responded to Russ...)