Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Imitation Red Teams

Alright, alright, so I think New Zealanders and Australians are the same... -_-

(jeez, I was barely awake when I responded to Russ...)

I thought that was so American of you, priceless.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f266/pka...rsofrenault.jpg

heres the scan of Autosport ive told about. A friend of mine (Dita) scanned for another forum so I saved and rehosted it for u guys :) It's beautiful I really liked it :D

:thbdn: the 2006 is perfect, was perfect for Alonso (Oviedo blue) and was perfect for displaying the elegant curves.

Total shame, home McLaren do ditch the slver and go orange aswell.

:thbdn: the 2006 is perfect, was perfect for Alonso (Oviedo blue) and was perfect for displaying the elegant curves.

Total shame, home McLaren do ditch the slver and go orange aswell.

yeah it was perfect for alonso... but hey, he's not there anymore...

Well Jag tried that and it was an embarrassment! cavallino perhaps ferrari are just being boring and maybe its about time that THEY changed their colours!!!

:lol:

yeah it was perfect for alonso... but hey, he's not there anymore...

i kinda liked the colour scheme :thbup: , good for a change, but it is just that we have got used to watching alonso in those colours, just like we have got used to seeing kimi in mclaren's colours and shumi in red, but we do tend to forget the colours they (kimi, alonso, and shumi) wore when they drove for other teams.(sauber, minardi and benetton) :lol:

:lol:

i kinda liked the colour scheme :thbup: , good for a change, but it is just that we have got used to watching alonso in those colours, just like we have got used to seeing kimi in mclaren's colours and shumi in red, but we do tend to forget the colours they (kimi, alonso, and shumi) wore when they drove for other teams.(sauber, minardi and benetton) :lol:

I always hated sauber's color scheme... I think it was cus it was the team I paid most attention to, so I got tired of that... Thankfully, BMW bought Sauber and brought the most beautiful car of 2006 :wub:

Thanks for that comprehensive answer, I mean really, I'm on this side of the planet, what the hell is Marca, a newspaper?

Is a spanish sports newspaper. I think it was taken at Jerez just a few days ago.

I always hated sauber's color scheme... I think it was cus it was the team I paid most attention to, so I got tired of that... Thankfully, BMW bought Sauber and brought the most beautiful car of 2006 :wub:

Sorry Katy, I have to disagree with you there.

I used to think the Sauber colours were boring year in year out, but after seeing white all year and then seeing a Sauber C24 recently I suddenly missed the bright and mixed colours theat were Sauber.

ps this is still ok for you because little Nicky was with us in those days. ;)

its not... i like white cars... the fact is, i'll probably get tired of bmw's car colors if they keep if for much more time... i change my website's layout almost every month cus i get tired of the colors... :D I'm a girl!!!! I looove changing :D

its not... i like white cars... the fact is, i'll probably get tired of bmw's car colors if they keep if for much more time... i change my website's layout almost every month cus i get tired of the colors... :D I'm a girl!!!! I looove changing :D

I like white car's, most impressive when clean because you can't hide any dirt...BMW is unpure with its sponsors so it dosent hold the appeal.....heard SA is ment to be the best looking white car in reality.

I like white car's, most impressive when clean because you can't hide any dirt...BMW is unpure with its sponsors so it dosent hold the appeal.....heard SA is ment to be the best looking white car in reality.

Am I the only one that sees a stylized bulls head on the SA's nose (when looking from the airbox camera)?

As for beautiful cars, none will ever beat the black/gold of JPS or the Rothmanns Williams.

Can't all those teams have some originality? There is only one red team, stop with the bloody imitations

we miss the original ferrari red...they dare to change it for a lot of Marlboro

I think its the other way round, Sauber brought nice turqoise and dark blue colours, and BMW are just boring white with some blue

for me its just the opposite!

yes! i agree!

we miss the original ferrari red...they dare to change it for a lot of Marlboro