Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DMB

A DC Question

Right, this is my last resort :) . I've searched everywhere on the internet and found really contradicting reports, and i know there are a few avid David Coulthard fans on this forum so i thought i'd get an accurate answer here. I'm a big fan of DC's, and i wondered exactely how long his contract with Red Bull post 2006 is? On some websites it says a one year deal, but the recent F1 Racing magazine suggested it was a multi-year contract. Can anybody shed any light on my query? Thanks in advance!

I don't think we can know for sure. An F1 contract rarely goes beyond 2 years. From what I've gathered, DC is contracted until the end of 2007.

F1 Racing mention i referred to was where Coulthard himself in an interview mentioned it was multi-year. Thinking of it, i may have seen something say it's a contract with an option for a second year, although that just sounds like a 1 year deal with the promise of considering a 2nd!

Well certainly a multi-year contract could include options on either side, rather than a firm commitment. Naturally they want to sound commited in public, but in private they don't want to actually commit.

Right, this is my last resort :) . I've searched everywhere on the internet and found really contradicting reports, and i know there are a few avid David Coulthard fans on this forum so i thought i'd get an accurate answer here. I'm a big fan of DC's, and i wondered exactely how long his contract with Red Bull post 2006 is? On some websites it says a one year deal, but the recent F1 Racing magazine suggested it was a multi-year contract. Can anybody shed any light on my query? Thanks in advance!

Dan Byway

Yeah, two. Counting you.

:lol:

So you're a less-than-bogan. Maybe a wogan (wanna-be bogan)?

:lol:

That's right Murray, the '-ogan' part is too good to let go of...

So, ykick, you are the master of the DC temple. What say you: How long is DC's contract.

I always got the impression he signed a 1 year contract with the option of a 2nd year depending on his 2007 results.