Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

2007 Season Predictions

um player(1) dream on!

Haha knew I was missing someone....whoops Button and Barrichelo should be in top 10 aswell maybe, so many I can see in the top10 then but only 10 places to fill :(

But that's right, I'm predicting Webber to take the WDC in 2007. Now if this is a repeat of my 2005 prediction during winter testing that Alonso would take the WDC I really should put some money on it this time.

Maybe I should have put Luca Badoer(spelling?) in 10th or something aswell, Ferrari are gonna fire Kimi for blowing up their engines and Luca gets drafted in ^_^

1. Webber

2. Alonso

3. Coulthard

4. Hamilton

5. Heikki

5. Massa

6. Kimi

7. Fifi

8. Trulli

9. Kubica

10. Schumacher

Swap Coulthard and Webber and this is my favourite prediction so far :lol::D

1. Webber

2. Alonso

3. Coulthard

4. Hamilton

5. Heikki

5. Massa

6. Kimi

7. Fifi

8. Trulli

9. Kubica

10. Schumacher

Although I'm a bit of a Webber fan, this prediction is way out of order and unrealistic, and I'm not suprised as who it comes from,....

Although I'm a bit of a Webber fan, this prediction is way out of order and unrealistic, and I'm not suprised as who it comes from,....

But if you swap Webber and Coulthard around it is far more believable. Coulthard 2007 Champion :lol::D:clap3:

Swap Coulthard and Webber and this is my favourite prediction so far :lol::D

I proberly like DC more but I see Webber winning the WDC is any redbull is.

So obviously this pre-testing prediction is logic more then heart or I would have put my favourite driver as 1st.

Love how the people posting the bias dribble are critizing me for likely the most honest prediction posted, fact is im predicting my favourite driver to finish lower then this year while the rest of you are predicting higher for your favourites.

I seriously doubt, in all honesty that DC is going to win the WDC next year

I proberly like DC more but I see Webber winning the WDC is any redbull is.

So obviously this pre-testing prediction is logic more then heart or I would have put my favourite driver as 1st.

Love how the people posting the bias dribble are critizing me for likely the most honest prediction posted, fact is im predicting my favourite driver to finish lower then this year while the rest of you are predicting higher for your favourites.

you really make me laught, 2 red bulls drivers in the top 3 and you disregard any Ferrari driver for the top 3, get your head right and try posting honestly again, for gods sake....

I seriously doubt a red bull will even win a race this year let alone a championship!

2nd most powerful engine of 2006 (Renault is supplying the same engines to RBR as they will be using themselves) with a car given more design time then others with Newey at the helm.... Oh the implausibility.

2nd most powerful engine of 2006 (Renault is supplying the same engines to RBR as they will be using themselves) with a car given more design time then others with Newey at the helm.... Oh the implausibility.

supercar from RedBull?

:yawn: forget it guys

Player(1) makes sense in regards to Red Bull. I rank Red Bull as the Wild Card for 2007 if the drivers can give good input and direction to the aero team.

Renault wont give RBR the exact same engines, just like Toyota wont give Williams the exact same engine and Ferrari wont to Spyker and STR. I do think that Newey will greatly help but in 07 there seam to be too many teams for too few spots in the top 3 or 4

Renault wont give RBR the exact same engines, just like Toyota wont give Williams the exact same engine and Ferrari wont to Spyker and STR. I do think that Newey will greatly help but in 07 there seam to be too many teams for too few spots in the top 3 or 4

Damn, some excellent sigs these days! F1 FANatic I like yours as well, but I think you made a mistake....the red car is supposed to be behind the silver car :P

i was looking for one where they were next to each other or in parc ferme after the race as they were stepping out, but that was the only high res image i found. So I compensated for it by having a pic of Mika where he is first on the podium

i was looking for one where they were next to each other or in parc ferme after the race as they were stepping out, but that was the only high res image i found. So I compensated for it by having a pic of Mika where he is first on the podium

it looks like mika is third and schumi first on the podium... :P

I never said the pic was bad. I actually rearly liked your sig and his sig

All compliments to ecapdeville for my excellent sig! I know what you meant, AJ, no worries :D

Actually Renault really are, don't know about Toyota or Ferrari though.

Has any driver ever won the WDC in his very first year with a new team? The more knowledgeable among you should tell the answer. If the answer is no,perhaps Kimi stands a pretty good chance of being the first. Even if the answer is yes,Kimi still has a good chance of being WDC. Yeah,earlier I said Massa. But now I'm throwing my hat with Kimi.

hi guys, i was just looking over the net and i came across this website seems like it had absoloutely everything you could need to know about F1 so i decided so join up :clap3:

And iv'e got my predictions for next years F1 WDC, which personally i think will be the closest and most hotly contested WDC in years :D

anyways,

WDC

1. Raikkonen

2. Alonso

3. Massa

4. Fisichella

5. Webber

6. Button

7. Coulthard

8. Hamilton

9. Barrichello

10. Klovalienen

11. Trulli

12. Kubica

13. Hiedfeld

14. Schumacher

15. Rosberg

16. Wurz

17. Speed

18. Liuzzi

19. Sato

20. Davidson

21. Albers

22. Montiero

Yes, i believe Raikkonen will finally win the WDC, i believe the ferrari package has the best engine and will perhaps dominate over the quick but unreliable Merc.

I also believe the Newey designed, renault powered RED BULL will outclass the factory Renault, and the RED BULL will certainly have podiums next year with Webber and maby wins if every piece falls into place, Coulthard i think will struggle to keep up with webber but the reliabilty of the new renault engine will get him 4th, 5th's regularly

Honda i Think will be fast on occasions but poor reliablility may let down. BMW and toyota will scrap for the minor placings maby williams and toro rosso and super aguri and spyker may not score a point.

so my teams CHAMPIONSHIP is

1. FERRARI

2. MCLAREN

3. RED BULL

4. RENAULT

5. HONDA

6. SAUBER

7. TOYOTA

8. WILLIAMS

9. TORO ROSSO

10. SUPER AGURI

11. SPYKER

WDC

1. Raikkonen

2. Alonso

3. Massa

4. Fisichella

5. Webber

6. Button

7. Coulthard

8. Hamilton

9. Barrichello

10. Klovalienen

11. Trulli

12. Kubica

13. Hiedfeld

14. Schumacher

15. Rosberg

16. Wurz

17. Speed

18. Liuzzi

19. Sato

20. Davidson

21. Albers

22. Montiero

Welcome bathurst1000.

Looks like you are a person who knows about F1, you placed Kimi in first position and Webber ahead of DC, we need more people like you around here.