Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

2007 Season Predictions

Who is Scott Speed? Where is Vettel kid?

Scott Speed's the drug dealer down the street.

Vettel is in Franz Tost's bed right now. They'll be back shortly.

I cant be assed to post full predictions but this is what Im thinking...

WDC

1. Kimi

2. Jense

3. Alonso

4. Massa

5. Barrichello

6. Hedifeld

7. Kubica

8. Hamilton

WCC

1. Ferrari

2. Honda

3. Mclaren

4. BMW

5. Renault

Minus Honda in my WCC predictions and OBV Mclaren I was quite close and I predicted the WDC so wahey!

Minus Honda in my WCC predictions and OBV Mclaren I was quite close and I predicted the WDC so wahey!

If your top six WDC were all correct, I'd be sooo happy man. I'd listen to Girls Aloud if you were right, actually. That's how much I love you, Kimi, Jenson, Felipe, Fernando, Barrichello, and Heidfeld.

If your top six WDC were all correct, I'd be sooo happy man. I'd listen to Girls Aloud if you were right, actually. That's how much I love you, Kimi, Jenson, Felipe, Fernando, Barrichello, and Heidfeld.

No Kubica??

Right guys, It's that time yet again to replace this thread with the new 2008 predictions thread!

Right guys, It's that time yet again to replace this thread with the new 2008 predictions thread!

So soon??? we don't even know where most of the field is??

So soon??? we don't even know where most of the field is??

Yeah, but that makes it more challenging, like really really challenging. I'll get us started, Lewis Hamilton will drive for Mclaren, and the Ferraris will be a shade of red.

I'll have a go at the top 7 for so long... mainly because of the driver in the nr6 position and where he finds himself haha....

1) Kimi

2) Lewis

3) Massa

4) Heidfeld

5) Kubiza

6) Alonso (hahahah, gotta laugh at the guy)

7) Button

Yeah, but that makes it more challenging, like really really challenging. I'll get us started, Lewis Hamilton will drive for Mclaren, and the Ferraris will be a shade of red.

Some one will have an engine blow up this season... in a F1 car.

Some one will have an engine blow up this season... in a F1 car.

Well it wouldn't be in a champcar would it? :P That would really upset the likes of Williams and Spyker, even more so than customer cars.

Well it wouldn't be in a champcar would it? :P That would really upset the likes of Williams and Spyker, even more so than customer cars.

I don't consider Honda an F1 car so....

Not really so soon though is it. This 2007 thread was started on the 6th November 2006. SO the new one can thus be set up now!

Not really so soon though is it. This 2007 thread was started on the 6th November 2006. SO the new one can thus be set up now!

Yeah but last year we knew where the big guys were going to be in November. We knew Alonso to Mclaren, Kimi to Ferrari. Most of the lineup was decided. This year there is too much uncertainity in the driver market...