Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ctrl300

Down The Drain

As I have not been here for a while I thought I should stop by and see what is being discussed. To my surprise only 5 out of the 20 most active topics today related to F1. Has this forum turned into a BB where F1 has taken a backseat to your favourite colour, most amazing song in the galaxy, strongest dad, best nation, how far can you count, and other trivial topics?

Truly sad that it has come to this. How goes the phrase? When the cat is out the cretins dance on the table. I think that sums the current state of affaris up quite nicely.

Its the off season. The championship is over and on testing has been done. There is vertually nothing to discuss at the moment. The F1 discussion should pick up in December when testing resumes.

As I have not been here for a while I thought I should stop by and see what is being discussed. To my surprise only 5 out of the 20 most active topics today related to F1. Has this forum turned into a BB where F1 has taken a backseat to your favourite colour, most amazing song in the galaxy, strongest dad, best nation, how far can you count, and other trivial topics?

Truly sad that it has come to this. How goes the phrase? When the cat is out the cretins dance on the table. I think that sums the current state of affaris up quite nicely.

yes, anything goes in off season...

my friend, you were'nt even here to celebrate your man's championship win...

Indeed, its the off season and the cafe ection seems to become more popular because there is simply no decent F1 news!

Indeed, its the off season and the cafe ection seems to become more popular because there is simply no decent F1 news!

True if u look at the 5 discussion they mostly still on alonso vs schumi, and/or pedro vs hamilton, those have been discussed to large extent :yawn::yawn::yawn: , so....

Yeah...I dont know the reason we still discuss about Schumacher (gone), why I still defend Alonso (gone) and even have a word about Karty (never been)...so...

I propose a theme change...lets talk about next year...about people...make this cafe forum more human...

damn...I wake up very "humanistic" today.... :P

It is the offseason... I'm not even bothering with the F1 Discussions forum anymore. Of course we could get this forum back on track (discussing cars and F1-related stuff) by banning some of the Australians who only like to discuss matters Australian, banning a few of the Indians who talk cricket endlessly and then maybe taking out a few of the women who almost exclusively talk about nicknames and haircuts ;)

I've even found myself spending more time on Vauxhall Vectra forums than on here - I know, its sad! But there's not much to discuss in november, its the most boring month for F1!!!

I've even found myself spending more time on Vauxhall Vectra forums than on here - I know, its sad! But there's not much to discuss in november, its the most boring month for F1!!!

I didn't know there was such a thing. As for November, all us Brits should be talking about Guido Fawkes! Belatedly of course. And I can't be bothered.

Welcome back mate!!! The forum has missed you and your honest views on words "cheat" & "skilled" regarding f1 drivers!

Why the Vauxall forum Jem, is the West Life Fan club not what it used to be? ;)

Welcome back mate!!! The forum has missed you and your honest views on words "cheat" & "skilled" regarding f1 drivers!

Why the Vauxall forum Jem, is the West Life Fan club not what it used to be? ;)

You mean you're really missing true fellow Alonso fans... :lol:

You mean you're really missing true fellow Alonso fans... :lol:

No, the guy is a living legend! No doubt about that... Infact I rate him higher than Schumacher!

No suprise :lol:

I am not a expert on the international car market and as a result i dont know alot about the topic. Its much better to ask the seemingly dumb questions than to remain in a state of ignorance.

I am not a expert on the international car market and as a result i dont know alot about the topic. Its much better to ask the seemingly dumb questions than to remain in a state of ignorance.

I see that practice applies to your participation in this forum as well ;)

I see that practice applies to your participation in this forum as well ;)

In the begining yes but i havent asked stupid questions on this forum for a very long time. Its much better to acknoledge you dont know everything and learn than it is to believe you are all knowing and refuse to expand your knowledge and understanding.

In the begining yes but i havent asked stupid questions on this forum for a very long time. Its much better to acknoledge you dont know everything and learn than it is to believe you are all knowing and refuse to expand your knowledge and understanding.

you're cool ykick, with or without questions... :)

Are you describing a certain forum member there??

Im quite sure he is!

When you know and understand everything, like me, you don't need to expand you knowledge...

:D

When you know and understand everything, like me, you don't need to expand you knowledge...

Moreover, those who know it all cannot possibly learn anything more...

Far be it from me to disagree with my esteemed participants above, but I think a touch of humility can always be learnt!! :lol:

Life would be so boring like that.... I revel in my ignorance. (But not humility like pablo)

Life would be so boring like that.... I revel in my ignorance. (But not humility like pablo)

I'm just glad i'm not completely ignorant, some bits are missing.