Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ctrl300

Down The Drain

Yeah sometimes ignorance can get you a long way I find. You just have to believe the girl secretly wants to rape you and eventually she will!

Yeah sometimes ignorance can get you a long way I find. You just have to believe the girl secretly wants to rape you and eventually she will!

:roll:

Far be it from me to disagree with my esteemed participants above, but I think a touch of humility can always be learnt!! :lol:

It was a joke, my friend :D I've got humility to spare, but when I know something, I'm pretty confident about it. And when I'm wrong, I admit to it.

Or that she secretly you to rape her ;)

It was a joke, my friend :D I've got humility to spare, but when I know something, I'm pretty confident about it. And when I'm wrong, I admit to it.

:D

Mike, I knew you were joking - that's why I put the :lol: at the end, i was just kidding with you! :mf_tongue:

:D

Mike, I knew you were joking - that's why I put the :lol: at the end, i was just kidding with you! :mf_tongue:

Sorry, I'm slow on the up-take today...

"Don't be humble. You are not that great!"

(Golda Meir)

Even the thread on the decay of the forum has gone down the drain.

Awsome work :clap3:

I aim to please :P

There was no pun intended at you personally, just think citing any Israeli leader as bad taste (although Golda is IMHO the best in its short history).

There was no pun intended at you personally, just think citing any Israeli leader as bad taste (although Golda is IMHO the best in its short history).

:blink: Don't tell me you have something against Israel :blink:

Am I, as a white person not allowed to be anti-zionist?

I think all non-Jews and probably even a good number of them are anti-Israel... How can you not be?