Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Happy Birthday

I may have gone out on a limb here but I believe it's Dans birthday, 11-11

Happy Birthday, now take off hoser!! :cheers::beer:

Have a good one dude!

Hey Bajo!

If it really is your Birthday - all the very best, and may a tall, gorgeous, sexy (non Russian) filly slide onto your lap today. One that buys the beers for you, only eats Oysters and insists on greeting you with the strongest oral demonstration of her affection.

If it's not. Well, hope there's something good on the TV ;)

Thanks Bruce, it is my birthday, but more importantly it is Rememberance Day (Our Veterans Day) and in three minutes I'll be observing a silence and thinking back to the greatest generation this country has ever produced. Cheers!

Thanks also c21, pabloh, Murray...

Hey Bajo!

If it really is your Birthday - all the very best, and may a tall, gorgeous, sexy (non Russian) filly slide onto your lap today. One that buys the beers for you, only eats Oysters and insists on greeting you with the strongest oral demonstration of her affection.

If it's not.

I can make it happen but it'll cost a lot ;)

:thbup: Happy birthday Dan. (Our remembrance day is tomorrow.)

Indeed, happy birthday Dan.

I shall be remembering those people tomorrow with respect, sorrow and gratitude.

Happy Born's day....hope its a good one! :D

How old may i ask? :eusa_think:

Happy Born's day....hope its a good one! :D

How old may i ask? :eusa_think:

or should i say how young?

Thanks Ben, I didn't get laid last night but I seldom ever bring girls home from the bar so it was harldy disappointing. I did however get one number (from a classy-looking blonde who might be as good as an 8/10 depending on what was under her jacket) and provided mine to another (I didn't quite know what to make of her face, definitely exotic looking but perhaps not in a good way... but she did have a slamming body). Oh yeah, and this other blonde that I've been seeing has returned from the Bahamas so the outlook is promising :thbup:

Cav, I turned 26 years old yesterday.

Drib, you're a good man and your heart is in the right place.

Russ, Kay, Mike, GoFerrari, .Dan, Goldjaazz, Argento: thanks for the well wishes and so on, cheers!

and we love him for it :lol:

She loves me too Ben, don't be decieved... Broads always claim that they like to be treated nice, and they probably do, but they like getting done by jerks such as yours truly.

Irish, you know that if you were in my town, you'd have my handprint on your a## ;)

She loves me too Ben, don't be decieved... Broads always claim that they like to be treated nice, and they probably do, but they like getting done by jerks such as yours truly.

Irish, you know that if you were in my town, you'd have my handprint on your a## ;)

True words. I don't know why it is, but true words nonetheless.

I fear he is right. My best mate is a bastrad and the girls swarm to him like bees to honey.

I fear he is right. My best mate is a bastrad and the girls swarm to him like bees to honey.

Yup, in my single days I was a bast@ard and got laid quite a bit. When I stopped being a bast@rd, I got married. There's a life lesson in there somewhere....................................

................................NOT!

Maybe you're right. I have always been utterly charming and I never got married. Got the girl though..............