Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Loser Boy

Where Is Socrates?

Where's the Greek Geek? Has he sunk with Atlantis city?

I really miss him. His avatar photo made me laugh in a wild way. How wild? Well my laughter sounded like what you would get if you put a hyena's laughter & a witch's cackling in a blender.

I suspect he has failed to prove his own existence....... :eusa_think: or maybe he's just having a break?

At the risk of offending Pumpdoc, I wonder if he created the alter ego of Socartes during his self imposed ban? I repeat ,this is just wild speculation. I am apologising in advance if Pumpdoc is offended.

At the risk of offending Pumpdoc, I wonder if he created the alter ego of Socartes during his self imposed ban? I repeat ,this is just wild speculation. I am apologising in advance if Pumpdoc is offended.

Have some guts & stand up for your convictions!! Also, remember that Pump is now 50, if he does take offence, he'll have forgotten it after a good night's sleep!! :lol:

Socrates is at my dinner party. He'll be back soon.

And a fine dinner it was. Lovely conversation. I am still here, merely reading the posts these days. Never fear, the Hemlock is safe on my shelf, not in my belly.

And a fine dinner it was. Lovely conversation. I am still here, merely reading the posts these days. Never fear, the Hemlock is safe on my shelf, not in my belly.

Sounds familiar, just can't quite put my finger on who............

Sounds familiar, just can't quite put my finger on who............

Senna? no, too insightful. One thing's for sure, this is someone we know.........

Speculate all you want :eusa_think:

p.s. the only greek that I like is my wife licking my............................

:naughty::naughty:

Senna? no, too insightful. One thing's for sure, this is someone we know.........

:eusa_think: What makes you say that? I haven't been here long enough to know all the people that have floated through here....

p.s. the only greek that I like is my wife licking my............................

:naughty::naughty:

:lol:

:eusa_think: What makes you say that? I haven't been here long enough to know all the people that have floated through here....

Well, all of a sudden he appeared when somebody asked where he was - now he could have been just browsing the forums all this time, not saying something, though I can't imagine Socrates going all this time without some interjection considering some of the topics..... :blink:

Or it could be somebody we know who is on the forums fairly regularly...... :eusa_think:

Tough one, but he just sounds familiar somehow. Anyway, I miss his 'interludities' too!! :lol:

That reminds me, Cleopatra did drink something similar. I forget the name of it. I think the word contains the letters "a","s","p". Please do tell me what it was.

She clutched a beast to her a##. No, that's not right. She clutched an asp to her breast.

She clutched a beast to her a##. No, that's not right. She clutched an asp to her breast.

Phew, I was so worried that my memory was beginning to fail me. Speaking of Cleopatra, did the asp inject poison via her nipples? I saw the movie "Snakes on a plane". A very similar scene was shown. Lucky snake!