Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scott Speed

Can You Find The Difference?

There are two pictures almost identical to each other; you have to find three differences.

If you can find three differences, then you are part of an elite group of individuals.

This has been tested on 1000 people, and only 10% could find the three differences.

All three differences exist. Try it!! (Hint: Look at the town ) \

Good luck.

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/Zoeken.swf

There are two pictures almost identical to each other; you have to find three differences.

If you can find three differences, then you are part of an elite group of individuals.

This has been tested on 1000 people, and only 10% could find the three differences.

All three differences exist. Try it!! (Hint: Look at the town ) \

Good luck.

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/Zoeken.swf

Ha ha..

i think i saw it

me tooo. but if you wait for like a min staring at it, you will notice there are circles around the hints so that took away the fun of it

I think ive just suffered a heart attack! ****ing hell man, what the **** do u think ur playing at, i was looking really closely as well trying to see the differences then summin scares the Sh#t outta me!

I think ive just suffered a heart attack! ****ing hell man, what the **** do u think ur playing at, i was looking really closely as well trying to see the differences then summin scares the Sh#t outta me!

Ha ha ha....

it was good, i asked my partner to come over and help after i did it. i never seen her jump like that....

Hahaha.

The initial picture is from Geirangerfjorden in Norway. The screaming fellow whom appears at the end works at the Information desk at the Touristcenter.

Ha ha! :clap3: Just forwarded it to my secretary and was rewarded by top class coffee spillage. Splendid.

Ha ha! :clap3: Just forwarded it to my secretary and was rewarded by top class coffee spillage. Splendid.

Bravo old bean! :clap3:

i hd my suspisions about this when i opened it but then iwas nt sure so opened it, but hd my speakers of just in case.

beware of the other one where they show a car going around a hill and then in hte ned you hear/see the thing.

and...???

I showed it to my wife last night, shortly after I did it myself. The baby was sleeping, the house was dark except for the blueish light of the computer. My wife is very intense and has phenomenal powers of concentration, so she was studying the photos diligently.

Hat's off to her for stifling the scream that almost came out!

As for co-workers, one jumped, then laughed, and the other had no reaction whatsoever.

That can't be too good considering that you're sick.

Thanks to all who shared their stories. :D I guess I should've thought of sending it to a secratary.

That can't be too good considering that you're sick.

Thanks to all who shared their stories. :D I guess I should've thought of sending it to a secratary.

Cool Mr Scot Speed :)

:thbup:

Oh, go to hospital.

<_< huh?

ok, maybe I don't need to put it in such a good mannered nice way....

Congrats to opening a thread that scared the Sh#t out of almost everyone you bloody b#####d!!!!!!!!!

Now that I've given you macho men talk, hopefully your confusion is now resolved... :wacko:

ok, maybe I don't need to put it in such a good mannered nice way....

Congrats to opening a thread that scared the Sh#t out of almost everyone you bloody b#####d!!!!!!!!!

Now that I've given you macho men talk, hopefully your confusion is now resolved... :wacko:

Yeah, I really enjoyed the "bloody b#####d" part.

Now that half of the members are in the hospitals getting CPR, it's really quiet.