Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ICEMAN F1

Not All Cops Are A**holes

Last Tuesday while driving home from work on the local highway I could have lost my liscence, but for some reason I didnt, what happened was I was clocked doing 96MPH on 65 MPH thats what the cop said, but I know for a fact that I went over 100MPH but I guess he didnt see that part, so he ended up lowering as if he stopped me for doing 74MPH. And for some of you guys that dont live in the US, it says that if you are going over 25MPH over the speed limit then can take you liscence away, but I guess I just got lucky

You are so lucky dude, not only is 100mph a big time ticket but depending on the local they will haul your virgin a$$ to jail.

Cops may not be a$$holes, but they are sometimes stupid. I've had speeding tickets before that have set me back about 75-100 USD. I've also gotten a ticket for squealing my tyres when I took off from a stop sign. Guess how much that [sarcasm]deadly dangerous act[/sarcasm] cost me?

400 USD and an automatic trip to court. No mail-in payments for that henious crime. :wacko:

Not all cops are arseholes, but the ones that are'nt are complete idiots. Anyway, most cops where bullied in school and compensate with a powertrip to get revenge and show the world that they amount to something. If not they are ex-jocks whom actually never where jocks. oR lastly they are ex-military personell whom actually got bored with the lack of 'action' after being stationed as a Embassy or Airport Guard on Iceland, got homesick but at the same time wanted some excitement. God how I hate coppers. The female ones are the worst BTW, impossible to talk any sense to them as they make up their minds on how to treat 'criminals' before they get out of bed in the morning.

Ive never had any problems with the police. I once got pulled over by them going 20 kp/h over the limit and for a P plate driver it would have been enough for me to loose my license but instead of booking me he mearly gave me a warning.

I got away with this once. A cop pulled me over and said "You have been doing 108 MPH", i said "That's impossible, i have only been out for ten minutes".

Sorry.

here's a another good joke on cops:

can't find the orginal copy so here is kinda the jist of it:

So a guy was speeding on the highway when the cop starts chasing him, he keeps on driving faster and the cops chases him until he realises he is not going to out run the cop he slows down and stops. So the cop comes to the guy's window and says" My shift ends in 3 minutes if you have a good enough excuse , i willl let you go"

So the man say, " 20 years ago my wife ran away with a policeman, i though you were trying to return her back

here's a another good joke on cops:

can't find the orginal copy so here is kinda the jist of it:

So a guy was speeding on the highway when the cop starts chasing him, he keeps on driving faster and the cops chases him until he realises he is not going to out run the cop he slows down and stops. So the cop comes to the guy's window and says" My shift ends in 3 minutes if you have a good enough excuse , i willl let you go"

So the man say, " 20 years ago my wife ran away with a policeman, i though you were trying to return her back

:lol:

Ive received a warning for being drunk and disorderly in a public place (i was being far too loud and mental for their liking since was a residential area lol!) before but it was pretty fair and I dont hold any grudges against the police, not all of them are twats and some are actually a bit of a laugh. when one of my mates was being cautioned i was just stood their laughing at them and another cop just thought i was quite funny for laughing at her getting a caution. Was quite funny!

Last Tuesday while driving home from work on the local highway I could have lost my liscence, but for some reason I didnt, what happened was I was clocked doing 96MPH on 65 MPH thats what the cop said, but I know for a fact that I went over 100MPH but I guess he didnt see that part, so he ended up lowering as if he stopped me for doing 74MPH. And for some of you guys that dont live in the US, it says that if you are going over 25MPH over the speed limit then can take you liscence away, but I guess I just got lucky

Ehh, I just love driving Americans around Moscow :) . Especially in MKAD, where the limit is 100 KMH, but I don't think I've ever seen anybody going under 150 yet :) . You get stopped for 10 mph over the limit? Blah...

Yeh i must say americans have silly speed limits.

oh i saw the new bond film and other than it being Sh#t the aston DBS is ****ing stunning, wouldnt mind being stopped by police in 1 of them,

oh and the fact i like uniforms :P

Yeh i must say americans have silly speed limits.

oh i saw the new bond film and other than it being Sh#t the aston DBS is ****ing stunning, wouldnt mind being stopped by police in 1 of them,

oh and the fact i like uniforms :P

Are you kidding me? We have great speed limits here. 65-85 and depending on where you are you can go faster than that. In fact, the cruising speed on most non-traffic-jammed freeways is about 90 mph.

Are you kidding me? We have great speed limits here. 65-85 and depending on where you are you can go faster than that. In fact, the cruising speed on most non-traffic-jammed freeways is about 90 mph.

Indeed most Brits and their econo boxes would $hit if they had to drive on the So. Cal. freeways, hell even the 'little old ladies from Pasadena' would blow by them :lol:

Indeed most Brits and their econo boxes would $hit if they had to drive on the So. Cal. freeways, hell even the 'little old ladies from Pasadena' would blow by them :lol:

:lol: I think the reason they like kph so much is that it makes them believe they are really going fast!

:lol: I think the reason they like kph so much is that it makes them believe they are really going fast!

Indeed, they can say I was going 100(kph) and if you went that slow over here(60mph) you'd get run off the road

The British use mph not kph

Indeed, they can say I was going 100(kph) and if you went that slow over here(60mph) you'd get run off the road

If the English want to go fast they simply drive to Germany where they have highways with no speed limits.

If the English want to go fast they simply drive to Germany where they have highways with no speed limits.

Thats a good reason to go to germany when u feel the need for speed and a good vacation.

While we are on the subject of measurement at least most civilised countries are now using metric compared to America which is still using the Imperial system.

Thats a good reason to go to germany when u feel the need for speed and a good vacation.

I find it hard to imagine driving only a couple of hours and suddenly being in a differeent country. I wouldnt even beable to leave my state in a couple of hours.

Yeah, yeah yeah, this old chestnut - as ykick says we use mph over here, not kph. At least get your facts straight, motorway speed limit is 70 MPH (put that in caps for clarification :lol: ) and most traffic runs at 80-85. Unless there are roadworks, which are quite frequent, I grant you that!! :blink:

And you Americans would have to stop and think what to do if you were to drive on one of our, narrow, twisty, country roads. I can just see you now........oh no a bend, what do I do ??? :lol: