Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris Strange

Coulthard Expects To Win Races

David Coulthard expects Red Bull has a winning formula at the moment. The team is currently preparing their 2007 car with Adrian Newey and the Scotsman believes the team will be winning racing at some point.

Speaking to Crash.net Coulthard commented on his move from McLaren to Red Bull two seasons ago: "If I didn't think we could win I wouldn't be here. I fully appreciated in taking the step from McLaren to Red Bull Racing that they were not in a position to win in the short-term, but I was aware of the investment that was going to be laid out by Red Bull."

"I was equally aware of the contacts I could help initiate to bring people to the team, and logically this is a people business. You bring the right group of people together, give them the tools to do the job and the rest should follow."

DC never tires singing the same old tune. Winning a GP next year ????? dream on buddy :lol:

David Coulthard expects Red Bull has a winning formula at the moment. The team is currently preparing their 2007 car with Adrian Newey and the Scotsman believes the team will be winning racing at some point.

Speaking to Crash.net Coulthard commented on his move from McLaren to Red Bull two seasons ago: "If I didn't think we could win I wouldn't be here. I fully appreciated in taking the step from McLaren to Red Bull Racing that they were not in a position to win in the short-term, but I was aware of the investment that was going to be laid out by Red Bull."

"I was equally aware of the contacts I could help initiate to bring people to the team, and logically this is a people business. You bring the right group of people together, give them the tools to do the job and the rest should follow."

DC never tires singing the same old tune. Winning a GP next year ????? dream on buddy :lol:

He won't win any race next year maybe Toyota will win a race but not Red Bull but who knows if we got a ten or more car in a fisrt corner crash, then some rain and some safety car periods and he doing well in the whole race getting out of trouble with a reliable car, starting the race with a full tank with the top five and the right strategy and a good amount of luck he could do it. :P

I can see this thread getting ugly.

There is nothing wrong with what Coulthard is saying. Coulthard has won many times in Adrian Newey built cars and Red Bull's design team is arguably better than McLaren's design team of the 1998 and 1999 when they won the championship. I see no reason why the RB3 wont be quick and i see no reason why coulthard cannot win races in it.

PS Cavallino and Pumpdoc if you say something bad about DC i will get Ben to turkey slap you both. :D

Red Bull will be the big improvers next year, but I don't think they will win a GP.

Shame on you CS baiting Ykick like this!! :lol:

I can see this thread getting ugly.

There is nothing wrong with what Coulthard is saying. Coulthard has won many times in Adrian Newey built cars and Red Bull's design team is arguably better than McLaren's design team of the 1998 and 1999 when they won the championship. I see no reason why the RB3 wont be quick and i see no reason why coulthard cannot win races in it.

PS Cavallino and Pumpdoc if you say something bad about DC i will get Ben to turkey slap you both. :D

I understand all that you daid except for the beginning, why do you say that this thread is getting ugly?

IMO if DC and RB win a race next year that would be a real miracle, I am not saying that he is so bad as some here think but he is not so good as some other think, and yes he got what it takes to win a race but I don't think that he and RB will have it as a package.

I understand all that you daid except for the beginning, why do you say that this thread is getting ugly?

I meant to say this thread is going to get ugly when the pump and cav arrive

:clap3::lmavfa: DC trying to pull a Schumi. He'll bring the right people together, be in the right car at the right time - so far so good. Then he will royally f#$k up, yet again :lol:

Winning multiple races :lol::lol::lol:

Red Bull's design team is arguably better than McLaren's design team of the 1998 and 1999 when they won the championship.

:lol:

(Damn I've exceeded the emoticon limit)

I meant to say this thread is going to get ugly when the pump and cav arrive

Hey <_<

DC is not going to win multiple races next year. It will take a major fluke to even win one. Red Bull will at best finish fourth in the chamionship, I'd predict 5th or 6th.

You shall come back to this post in an year and admire my foresight.

I should perhaps start a religion, ykick can be my first follower when all my prophecies come true -_-

In my religion we shall worship spheres, ellipsoids, Michael Schumacher, Albert Einstein and everything else that is the complete opposite of DC and markedly superior to him.

In my religion we shall worship spheres, ellipsoids, Michael Schumacher, Albert Einstein and everything else that is the complete opposite of DC and markedly superior to him.

DC Sh#ts on your religion :mf_tongue:

I must be blind, where exactly does DC say he expects to win races? The closest thing I can see is "If I didn't think we could win I wouldn't be here". That's a far cry from saying he 'expects' to win. It's more an expression of hope for the future that the team can eventually reach that goal...

Formula 1 journalism is like an addiction. I know it

Ben i give you official permission to turkey slap cavallino :angry:

I'm too old, now a young teenager like you, if you dress up like a bogan and go up to Ben he won't be able to resist :naughty:

I'm too old, now a young teenager like you, if you dress up like a bogan and go up to Ben he won't be able to resist :naughty:

Somebody for the love of god turkey slap Cavallino while he is tied up to a chair.

DC is a god amoung men and judgement day is approaching. Cavallino (and the rest of you) it is not to late to repent your sins as Coulthard will be merciful to those who are worthy.

DC is a god amoung men and judgement day is approaching. Cavallino (and the rest of you) it is not to late to repent your sins as Coulthard will be merciful to those who are worthy.

Only in your eyes ykick.... :lol:

A little bit of objectivity about your favourite driver wouldn't harm you in the least. :whistling:

A little bit of objectivity about your favourite driver wouldn't harm you in the least. :whistling:

I am the most objective and non bias person on this entire forum. Everything i say is correct and if you disagree with me then you are clearly wrong. :D