Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Why Was The Indian Team Topic Locked

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should the topic have been locked?

• No
    • Yes
    • Can't Say / Don't Care

All of them? Ex-leader of your country included?

I believe the phrase is, one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. <_<

The list of terrorists should definitely include George Bush and Tony Blair, come to think of it, both of them are nearly fcuked through anyway. We can only hope some freedom fighter blows their brains out -_-:D:D

I thought it was amusing; sorry you didn't.

I thought that kind of a response (Where you ignore the matter at hand and the discussion on hand and respond to something else) was the sole preserve of Bajo, when did someone as highly regarded as you on the forum start doing that ??

How ****ing dare you. You are an absolute arsehole. I do drink yes, when I go out to a club. If i go to a pub I usually either have a corona or coke. If I were an alcoholic I would be drinking in daylight too, which i never do! If I were an alcoholic i would drink regardless of where I am/who im with etc. If I were an alcoholic I wouldnt happily go 2 weeks without having more than a couple of drinks (which is all ive had!). Yesterday I spent 4 hours in the pub, I had 1 beer thats all, I also had 3 glasses of coke.

I think you better ****ing sort your attitude problem out and I also think you should stop accusing me of being an alcoholic which Im clearly not. If I was an alcoholic then so will the majority of the UK! Which they are not. So Cav just ****ing stop insulting people and being down right rude!

I think this thread should be banned!

I agree, any thread discussing JR's alleged alcholism should be discontinued so guys lay off, lets get back to the matter at hand. Btw JR, you had only one beer over four hours ???? I probably drink less than you but I know if I had to be in a pub for four hours I would have had at least 5 bottles (10 pints) of beer, so well done Lad.

Anyway alcoholism is not a joke. But I don't think Cav meant any more than putdown reaction to your post and was not really a serious accusation or attempt to malign you or categorise you, so calm down.

BTW the first time i got high was the first time I had a hard drink. I was I guess around 22 - 23 and my friends poured me a finger of rum and told me to have it with coke to mask the taste. Of course the b#####ds had earlier opened the coke bottles, replaced half the coke with rum and resealed the bottles.

In the middle of it I was reciting all my flow equations for Hydraulic Engineering and towards the end I was 'swimming' across the floor to get ice from the fridge to rub over my face (This in December at 2 deg celsius). Of course the ice had no effect so I dump ended the tray on my sis. At the end of it all I had a sickening hangover for the rest of the next day and that actually taught me a lesson and I've never been so overboard after that .........

Believe it or not TF1 doesn't have a secret plot against India and Indian members and this topic will just cause unnecessary trouble.

I agree with you, but unfortunately the moderating has not been consistent enough to make that statement truly believable.

Cav was banned some time back for using foul language against someone on the board, mother fcuker was the word he used, if I remember correctly.

At the same time, jerks like Ctrl300 have foul language and worse language and inferences on practically every post he / she / it makes and gets away with it (most of the time). I think it was banned only once, when I objected to the language and called in to question the standards being applied for it vis a vis standards being applied to other members. I doubt that if I had not complained it would have been banned....

I agree with you, but unfortunately the moderating has not been consistent enough to make that statement truly believable.

Cav was banned some time back for using foul language against someone on the board, mother fcuker was the word he used, if I remember correctly.

At the same time, jerks like Ctrl300 have foul language and worse language and inferences on practically every post he / she / it makes and gets away with it (most of the time). I think it was banned only once, when I objected to the language and called in to question the standards being applied for it vis a vis standards being applied to other members. I doubt that if I had not complained it would have been banned....

Ctrl300 has been suspended from the forum for saying a lot less than Cav said!

No secret/hidden plot here!!!

I am laughing my arse off by the levels of hypocrisy you manage to reach. The paramount of idiocy. You are the only true cretin on this forum.

I'm off for sushi and a few beers, while you can enjoy an Indian made pesticide flavoured Pepsi.

Let's just all have some fun now...

That was cruel, I can't wait to show it to my son, he is four years old and I can bet that he will think that he really died.

On what basis do you call Ben an alcoholic?

The Western culture is very diferent from the meltinpot of multiple cultures that exist in India. Some of you can't drink nor smoke in front of an elderly family member. Fruthermore, you don't use toiletpaper, have a caste system, can't make a film without it including dancing, singing and a pathetic romance, highly different cusine, you have no grasp of sustainability, 200 pluss languages, you have a differenc perception of time, you often agree by shaking your heads in a manner that will be considered as a no in any western society, need I go on?

the indian culture is very different from western culture. so you think it is a flaw? look how narrow minded you are!

most of us dont drink and smoke in front of our elderly family members, we even take important advices and suggestions from some one who is elder and wise. we stand up every time our father arrives home to mark our respect, most of us prefer to keep our parents with us even when there may be no room or no matter how irritating they may get later on. yes we dont use toilet papers, from our point of view toilet papers are not sufficient enough to clean the Sh#t, for instance take a look at your posts, as they are aways full of $hit.

these days there is no caste system, and the people who are being regarded as lower castes are being given more preference.

we like our movies to be more colourful and dramatic, what the hell is wrong with it, we enjoy watching it, if you dont, why cant you just walk out of the hall? just like how western movies cant just do without a nude scene.

then, i will tell you about shaking heads. turning your head side ways means nooo :nono1: noding the head up and down means yes :) .

you have pointed out enough of the flaws we (my country) have, haven't you had enough? are you sure you are perfect? are you sure your town, state/province and your country are perfect? are you sure about people who live around you are perfect?

your posts tells us (most of the indians) about yourself.

i usually hate to point my finger at others because when i point my finger at someone, the three fingers below are pointing right at me, and i always consider myself simply not good enough to find out others' flaws.

i dont like ferrari because i belive they may be bribing the fia, but i dont like to rant because i myself bribe everytime i dont get a confirmed ticket while travelling in train,

i dont like shumi because i belive he cheats, but i dont like to rant about him as i myself have cheated.

but i would like to tell just one thing about you, YOU ARE SUCH A LOOSER! and you will always continue to moan about others, this is one thing you will do till you die. bye bye looser! you are always on my ignore list from now on!

No secret/hidden plot here!!!

:thbup: You just made my day

you are always on my ignore list from now on!

He is just about losing all the guys who actually used to give him a response. The forum has been much more interesting and fun for me after I put him on ignore. He gives Norwegians and Norway a bad name.....

:thbup: You just made my day

He is just about losing all the guys who actually used to give him a response. The forum has been much more interesting and fun for me after I put him on ignore. He gives Norwegians and Norway a bad name.....

he is from norway? :blink:

<sheer lunacy>

If you hadn't responded like that, I might actually have taken my remark back, even though it is entirely accurate. Don't chip in with snide know it all remarks about a subject you know or understand absolutely nothing about.

No Ben, cav will call for your ban for a personal assault, but to be honest I don't blame you as he started it.

:lol: Person x calls me y, I call him a y too, I get banned and x doesn't, and you have the audacity to now suggest that insults in response are ok? Your hypocrisy is as staggering as your attempts to justify it are inane.

Lock the thread about being locked :eusa_think:

That may be my thankgiving gift to all :eusa_think:

That's right, stifle all dissent.

If you hadn't responded like that, I might actually have taken my remark back, even though it is entirely accurate. Don't chip in with snide know it all remarks about a subject you know or understand absolutely nothing about.

Really? Are you sure?

:lol: Person x calls me y, I call him a y too, I get banned and x doesn't, and you have the audacity to now suggest that insults in response are ok? Your hypocrisy is as staggering as your attempts to justify it are inane.

That's right, stifle all dissent.

There seems to be a change in order somewhere, suddenly it seems as if ecap is now the moderator. Was PD kicked out of his job I wonder, or did someone call for him to be banned from being a moderator

I was actually banned for retaliating to someone in the same terms that I was abused first, and the other person wasn't banned :what:

Yeah, do you have any idea what you are talking about? Why weren't you banned, who have you bought off?

There seems to be a change in order somewhere, suddenly it seems as if ecap is now the moderator. Was PD kicked out of his job I wonder, or did someone call for him to be banned from being a moderator

No they are both mods, ecap is less active.

What happend to the monkey you had as your avatar? I must say I liked him better :lol:

That's low, even by your standards that is really low :angry: