Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Why Was The Indian Team Topic Locked

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should the topic have been locked?

• No
    • Yes
    • Can't Say / Don't Care

Yeah, do you have any idea what you are talking about? Why weren't you banned, who have you bought off?

Its because im not a C*** and more than 2 people on this forum give a damn about what I have to say unlike yourself... Carry on though, You amuse me!

:eusa_think: What does calling someone an alcoholic get you?

By the way, I agree it was a low remark.

Can I ask just one question to all? How come do you get so worked up in this forum? And all these days ,I thought I was the one who was in need of a shrink.

Some people are incapable of maintaining civility and keeping calm, that's all. Fiery characters and all that.

Can't comment on your shrink requirements ^_^

Ooo, Cav and I go way back.... Im like that cool kid at school throwing rocks at the teachers pet who no one, including the teacher likes. Its all good though.

If I were a mod calling someone's son a monkey would get you a permanent ban :angry::angry:

edit: in reply to post 100

it shows a lot about his family background, and we can never stop him. calm down cav! yep! i would have banned him too. :thbdn:

Some people are incapable of maintaining civility and keeping calm, that's all. Fiery characters and all that.

Can't comment on your shrink requirements ^_^

:lol: As a matter of fact,I'm indeed seeing a shrink. Seeing as in being a patient,not going steady!

:lol: As a matter of fact,I'm indeed seeing a shrink. Seeing as in being a patient,not going steady!

Dating one could be a mind F**K... haha.

:eusa_think: What does calling someone an alcoholic get you?

I am perfectly capable of maintaining civility with anyone if I want to. Someone people lost that privilege a while ago entirely due to their own doings, many of them happen to have posted in this thread..

Oops. No offence meant. :blush:

Dating one could be a mind F**K... haha.

It reminds me of a joke. This babe breaks up with a shrink . Why? 'Cos whenever she was early for a date,she was "insecure". When on time "perfectionist freak" . When late "taking others for granted".

Oops. No offence meant. :blush:

C'mon man,cut out the apologies. I never felt offended. I can & do like to laugh at myself.

I am perfectly capable of maintaining civility with anyone if I want to. Someone people lost that privilege a while ago entirely due to their own doings, many of them happen to have posted in this thread..

:eusa_think: Doesn't wash with me, but carry on.

C'mon man,cut out the apologies. I never felt offended. I can & do like to laugh at myself.

In that case I shall be merciless!! :lol:

In that case I shall be merciless!! :lol:

Yeah,given that you have a good sense of humo(u)r,parade it in full glory. I think Dribbler & MurrayWalker are the guys with a good command over the language as well as a sense of humo(u)r.

Note: I wrote humo(u)r since I want to "politically correct" & am afraid of offending either the British or the Americans.

Yeah,given that you have a good sense of humo(u)r,parade it in full glory. I think Dribbler & MurrayWalker are the guys with a good command over the language as well as a sense of humo(u)r.

Note: I wrote humo(u)r since I want to "politically correct" & am afraid of offending either the British or the Americans.

It's ok, don't worry about offending the Americans - they can't spell properly anyway, so they'd never know!! :lol:

Looks over his shoulder............await's Bruce's size 10!! :D

It's ok, don't worry about offending the Americans - they can't spell properly anyway, so they'd never know!! :lol:

Looks over his shoulder............await's Bruce's size 10!! :D

Mate, Bruce is not gay, and if he was he would never ever soil his 10 inches on your nasty arse :lol:

Mate, Bruce is not gay, and if he was he would never ever soil his 10 inches on your nasty arse :lol:

How do you know my arse is nasty?? You're the manure fan!!

How do you know my arse is nasty?? You're the manure fan!!

Let me remind you of two things:

1) ManUtd is up by 17

2) As a noe-Aussie we are 9/602 and you are 3/50something.

BTW, Bruce, if he would have a heart for football (not the American trife) he would support ManUtd as he knows quality when he sees it :D

Let me remind you of two things:

1) ManUtd is up by 17

2) As a noe-Aussie we are 9/602 and you are 3/50something.

BTW, Bruce, if he would have a heart for football (not the American trife) he would support ManUtd as he knows quality when he sees it :D

Let me remind you that we have already qualified for the Champs League knockout stages!! :lol:

See, here we have, ladies & gentleman, a rejected soul. He just wasn't my type and I just had to say no. Well the truth was he was rubbish in bed, but don't tell anyone. Unfortunately, he is now going around taking his aggression out on everyone. I'm sorry that you have to see him like this, but he will get over it one day and you will see the true ctrl300. Wish him a speedy recovery, everyone!!

Let me remind you that we have already qualified for the Champs League knockout stages!! :lol:

See, here we have, ladies & gentleman, a rejected soul. He just wasn't my type and I just had to say no. Well the truth was he was rubbish in bed, but don't tell anyone. Unfortunately, he is now going around taking his aggression out on everyone. I'm sorry that you have to see him like this, but he will get over it one day and you will see the true ctrl300. Wish him a speedy recovery, everyone!!

This is getting a bit too gay for my liking. Now you imply that you have slept with Bruce and that I am jealous?

Talking about the possibility of getting banned I think you need to send Bruce an PM and apologise asap.

This is getting a bit too gay for my liking. Now you imply that you have slept with Bruce and that I am jealous?

Talking about the possibility of getting banned I think you need to send Bruce an PM and apologise asap.

Bruce wishes to remain anonymous.........DOH!!! :lol:

Bruce wishes to remain anonymous.........DOH!!! :lol:

:eusa_think:

:banana-wave:

Sorry, Bruce, just going wildly off topic as usual!! It's all ctrl300's fault - he just can't handle rejection.

Morning, anyway :D

Good morning mate :D