Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Autumnpuma

Wilson Wins Greg Moore Legacy Award

From grandprix.com

Former F1 driver Justin Wilson may not have won this year's Champ Car title, finishing second to France's Sebastien Bourdais, but the Englishman did make a mark, winning the Greg Moore Legacy Award for his determination, passion and skill as a racer. Wilson's efforts in Mexico, where he raced with a broken wrist and nearly won the race played a major part in the award.

Bourdais took most of the major trophies at the Champ Car Awards Banquet. This year marked Bourdais's third Vanderbilt Cup plus the awards for the most laps led and the most pole positions.

Australian Will Power won the Rookie-of-the-Year Award as well as the Passion For Excellence Award. Nelson Philippe created a most unusual precedent when he won The Most Improved Driver Award for the second year running.

Clearly the young Frenchman is now getting very good indeed!

As a fan of Wilson, I have to say: :clap3::tiphat:

:clap3: Well done to Justin Wilson & Australia's Will Power :clap3:

I wonder if Justin Wilson's shareholders have seen any return from their investment in him yet :eusa_think:

:clap3: Well done to Justin Wilson & Australia's Will Power :clap3:

I wonder if Justin Wilson's shareholders have seen any return from their investment in him yet :eusa_think:

Wow, that's a good question....Wilson's making decent money in ChampCar...... :eusa_think:

From grandprix.com

Former F1 driver Justin Wilson may not have won this year's Champ Car title, finishing second to France's Sebastien Bourdais, but the Englishman did make a mark, winning the Greg Moore Legacy Award for his determination, passion and skill as a racer. Wilson's efforts in Mexico, where he raced with a broken wrist and nearly won the race played a major part in the award.

Bourdais took most of the major trophies at the Champ Car Awards Banquet. This year marked Bourdais's third Vanderbilt Cup plus the awards for the most laps led and the most pole positions.

Australian Will Power won the Rookie-of-the-Year Award as well as the Passion For Excellence Award. Nelson Philippe created a most unusual precedent when he won The Most Improved Driver Award for the second year running.

Clearly the young Frenchman is now getting very good indeed!

As a fan of Wilson, I have to say: :clap3::tiphat:

Well done to Justin, but I have to ask the question.

Shouldn't the death of Greg Moore who drove his last race with a broken wrist have said something to Justin?

Look what happened....