Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mock

SA Kick India's Butt

I seriously think Chappell and Dravid need to be given the boot. Ever since this 'dynamic duo' took over Saruav Ganguly and John Wright, Indian cricket has slipped to probably it's lowest in recent times, with an occasional win over the Poms (of course on home turf). Bring back Dada I say.........

Vengsarkar put it quite reasonably when he said none of the current batch are fit to play international cricket. I guess he didn't mean ST though.......

I seriously think Chappell and Dravid need to be given the boot. Ever since this 'dynamic duo' took over Saruav Ganguly and John Wright, Indian cricket has slipped to probably it's lowest in recent times, with an occasional win over the Poms (of course on home turf). Bring back Dada I say.........

Vengsarkar put it quite reasonably when he said none of the current batch are fit to play international cricket. I guess he didn't mean ST though.......

I always thought Dravid was highly over-rated. He is a very good batsman when he is playing in India but he turns into a completely useless batsman when playing overseas. Tendulkar has carried the Indian cricket team for far too long in my opinion.

:( what to do? :(

I always thought Dravid was highly over-rated. He is a very good batsman when he is playing in India but he turns into a completely useless batsman when playing overseas. Tendulkar has carried the Indian cricket team for far too long in my opinion.

Hear ! Hear !

I am getting very irritated with this bunch of nincompoops, they have taken the joy out of watching cricket !

Great thread this.... GO SA!!!

:D:D:D

Great thread this.... GO SA!!!

:D:D:D

What is the Soulth Afican team like these days. I remember they used to be the 2nd best team behind Australia but were serverly damaged due to the match fixing scandal.

PS I still love Gibbs as he helped Australia win the 1999 World Cup :D

Hmm. I can remember when the names Donald, Kallis, Rhodes and Pollock meant you were going to get a real drubbing. Heady days.

take dravid's records and see.... he has his overseas average above the home average.....(tests)

Read:Mat Runs HS BatAv 100 50

away: 57 5288 270 65.28 15 25

home:47 3761 222 51.52 8 21

so before you say anything about him as a player.....look at stats.....about being a captain well that maybe a different issue....

in ODIs it is fairly equal both home and away........

Read:Mat Runs HS BatAv 100 50

At opposition home: 101 3474 123* 41.85 2 33

at home:83 3073 153 44.53 6 20

neutral:117 3152 145 33.89 4 19

so before you say anything about him as a player.....look at stats.....about being a captain well that maybe a different issue....

He is fcuk all captain, needs a good butt kicking and should know his place in the team, which is as a batsman. period.

He is fcuk all captain, needs a good butt kicking and should know his place in the team, which is as a batsman. period.

your signature...

HAHAHAHAAAHA

CTRL300 public enemy nr 1 :lol::lol::lol:

your signature...

HAHAHAHAAAHA

CTRL300 public enemy nr 1 :lol::lol::lol:

oooopppss, sorry .............

edit : I really am, really, no jokes

yeah maybe.....but i was responding to the statement about him being an useless batsmen abroad....which is ofcourse not true......

yep yep Hooorraaayyyy!!!! :clap3: What a performance, go boys!

I just wish we'de lose the captain Wez, the guy is a d#ckhead!

Yeah, im not a fan of the captain myself!!!

:thbup: meaningful signature!

Ctrl is a good guy!!! :king:

I fail to understand why the corporates queue up & splurge millions of dollars on this turdy Indian Cricket team. One victory every 10 matches & yet so much undeserved money?!?!

Anyway,I had given up on Indian cricket a few years before. It's foolish to expect anything from impotent playas.

On a lighter note,this team must be a punter's nightmare,because everybody must be betting on them losing & getting the prediction spot on!

I fail to understand why the corporates queue up & splurge millions of dollars on this turdy Indian Cricket team. One victory every 10 matches & yet so much undeserved money?!?!

Anyway,I had given up on Indian cricket a few years before. It's foolish to expect anything from impotent playas.

On a lighter note,this team must be a punter's nightmare,because everybody must be betting on them losing & getting the prediction spot on!

team india must be focusing on playing the game more than assignments and endorsment.

Hey ykickamoocow

you are wrong, Rahu Dravid has a better overseas average than at home.

I think India are not performing well because , they are mainly into Ads.

Can anyone find his statistics while playing Australia in Australia as every time i think of Dravid i keep thinking good in India and crap in Australia. I could be wrong as it has been awhile since India played in Australia.

Can anyone find his statistics while playing Australia in Australia as every time i think of Dravid i keep thinking good in India and crap in Australia. I could be wrong as it has been awhile since India played in Australia.
03-04 season ,

Dravid helped us win the adelaide test :)

ok here it is:

Mat Runs HS BatAv 100 50

8 735 233 56.53 1 3

not at all bad.....

But i think dravid is the best captian we can have with the current team.

well, itsa one for the money, 2 for the show,.......

I sure you dread this statement now goferrarigo, Dravid made a crucial mistake settling with the spinners instead trying to kill us off when we were 6 wickets down for 78.....

Bring back Ganguly and you'll have more success, at least he takes more risks.....