Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Autumnpuma

SpeedTV Shoots Down CBS!!!!

from speedtv.com

SPEED is teaming with big brother FOX Sports on a new multi-year deal with Formula One Management to provide complete coverage of the FIA Formula One World Championship

i think cbs would be a better bet as cbs puts most of its tv scedule to watch online for free so....

CBS coverage sucks. No amount of 'free' options eill make it suck any less :P

Indeed, CBS sucks. So this is the deal that Bob V. was talking about on the last live Windtunnel :thbup::thbup::thbup::clap3::clap3::clap3:

Indeed, CBS sucks. So this is the deal that Bob V. was talking about on the last live Windtunnel :thbup::thbup::thbup::clap3::clap3::clap3:

yes anything but CBS. The only change from last years set up (positive) is that the coverage on FOX would be produced by SPEEDTV. This is what makes this deal sweeter than the CBS produced coverage, so we will have Machett, Barsha, Hobbs on Fox!

You can't see me, but I am dancing in the office right now. :clap3: THANK GOD we are free of CBS and their alleged racing broadcast team...... I know a few people that are curious about F1 and did not tell them to check the races out on CBS because I knew it would turn them off right away...

FOX finally got something right since sucking up SPEEDTV and polluting it with all those F$&*ing so called reality shows. Bring back Lawn mower and snow mobile racing.....

and get rid of pimp my ride and pinks.....

i think cbs would be a better bet as cbs puts most of its tv scedule to watch online for free so....

That is a big downside for people outside the NA region, guess watching the coverage without sound would have been okay even if you missed the engine noise.

You can't see me, but I am dancing in the office right now. :clap3: THANK GOD we are free of CBS and their alleged racing broadcast team...... I know a few people that are curious about F1 and did not tell them to check the races out on CBS because I knew it would turn them off right away...

FOX finally got something right since sucking up SPEEDTV and polluting it with all those F$&*ing so called reality shows. Bring back Lawn mower and snow mobile racing.....

and get rid of pimp my ride and pinks.....

Gilles started out racing snowmobiles, so bring it on! I always enjoyed the lawn mower racing...and the British Lorrie-racing (Semi trucks to us in the US of A).

this is really good news,

especially the prospect of being able to watch GP2!

We were already able to watch GP2, but it was only aired right before the live F1 race broadcast....often at 2:30am (PST)!

UK GP2 coverage is rubbish. They show it a week late with pitiful highlights