Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

The Beatles

Well as one who thinks the Beatles cannot be improved upon I was wrong this CD is the best stuff to come out.

http://www.beatles.com/newsletters/Issue_16/index.htm

I've just had a thurough listen to this CD and the hair is still up on my neck, It's hard to describe the feelings one gets listening to this, while some may call blasphmy they are wrong! The one and only person that could pull this off did, George Martin :thbup:

Listening to this CD reminds me while other band are good the Beatles are great! :worshippy::worshippy::worshippy::worshippy:

John, Paul, George and Ringo thank you, thank you thank you.....................

Now off to have a second listen with the sound system optimized............

Well as one who thinks the Beatles cannot be improved upon I was wrong this CD is the best stuff to come out.

http://www.beatles.com/newsletters/Issue_16/index.htm

I've just had a thurough listen to this CD and the hair is still up on my neck, It's hard to describe the feelings one gets listening to this, while some may call blasphmy they are wrong! The one and only person that could pull this off did, George Martin :thbup:

Listening to this CD reminds me while other band are good the Beatles are great! :worshippy::worshippy::worshippy::worshippy:

John, Paul, George and Ringo thank you, thank you thank you.....................

Now off to have a second listen with the sound system optimized............

If I'd known you loved the Beatles so much, Bruce, I'd have put it in the 'why my country is the best' thread (or whatever it was) :D They are the 2nd most popular export from my city, obviously Liverpool Football Club being the first!! :lol:

Starts running from an exploding Pumpdoc......... :eekout:

If I'd known you loved the Beatles so much, Bruce, I'd have put it in the 'why my country is the best' thread (or whatever it was) :D They are the 2nd most popular export from my city, obviously Liverpool Football Club being the first!! :lol:

Starts running from an exploding Pumpdoc......... :eekout:

....and run fast you should :lol:

Thanks pump, you have just solved the problem of what to buy my father for Christmas :thbup:

Aussie, I really like your choice of Alan Permane quotes :thbup:

Well, I've always thought any 'new' form of music that has come about since the Beatles can be traced back to a Beatles song. Everyone's basically doing what the Beatles had already done.

I really have to pick this up. A beatles rehash is worth a million Westlife albums :D

This cd is brilliant, the way it blends snipits from songs together is something only George Martin could do.

I have to admit that I don't listen to the Beatles that much any more(I'll track a cd once or twice a month), but hearing John's voice on Help!, Revolution, Back in the USSR etc. just brings a flood of good memories.......

This cd is brilliant, the way it blends snipits from songs together is something only George Martin could do.

I have to admit that I don't listen to the Beatles that much any more(I'll track a cd once or twice a month), but hearing John's voice on Help!, Revolution, Back in the USSR etc. just brings a flood of good memories.......

Next time I'm going past the Cavern do you want me to chip a little bit of brick off and send it to you ?? :lol:

Next time I'm going past the Cavern do you want me to chip a little bit of brick off and send it to you ?? :lol:

If you wouldn't mind :P

You could just bottle some of the hallowed air and send it, I shall inhale it a sniff a day :D

I'm not sure 'hallowed' is how I'd describe it after being in there for a while!! :blink::lol:

I really have to pick this up. A beatles rehash is worth a million Westlife albums :D

Beatles, Oasis and Westlife all entered album chart last week and guess who came out on top? Westlife!!! But seriously I do like the beatles, who doesnt?

Beatles, Oasis and Westlife all entered album chart last week and guess who came out on top? Westlife!!! But seriously I do like the beatles, who doesnt?

yes, but Westlife songs will never come back in 30+ years and make it in the top 10....

the Beatles were just phenominal!

Please don't mention the Fab four in the same breath as Oasis and Westlife. Just don't.

I will pick that one up as soon as it hits the stores.

The first album I ever purchased was Let It Be, before that I only brought 45's. I remember seeing them on TV and that my parents would not let me go to their concert at Shea Stadium in NY. I lived so close it would only take me 20-30 minutes to walk there. When I picked up that live album, I was glad I never went, you could not hear the music over the screams from all the girls.

I also remember how angry and embarrassed I was when John was killed in my city. If you were ever around his apartment, there was a good chance he and Yoko would walk past you. If you said. "Hi John" he would say hi back. If you stopped to shake his hand, he would stop and talk to you. Yoko did not appreciate it, but heck who cared, she broke the Beatles up!!!!

Just imagine the music he and George are playing up there, what a jam session they must be having with all the great musicians. Well I guess many of them are having their own jams in the basement apartments :naughty:

Great memories and music!!!

and no kids, I'm not going to explain what 45's are, go ask your parents or in some cases grand parents.... :D

Kenny

I will pick that one up as soon as it hits the stores.

The first album I ever purchased was Let It Be, before that I only brought 45's. I remember seeing them on TV and that my parents would not let me go to their concert at Shea Stadium in NY. I lived so close it would only take me 20-30 minutes to walk there. When I picked up that live album, I was glad I never went, you could not hear the music over the screams from all the girls.

I also remember how angry and embarrassed I was when John was killed in my city. If you were ever around his apartment, there was a good chance he and Yoko would walk past you. If you said. "Hi John" he would say hi back. If you stopped to shake his hand, he would stop and talk to you. Yoko did not appreciate it, but heck who cared, she broke the Beatles up!!!!

Just imagine the music he and George are playing up there, what a jam session they must be having with all the great musicians. Well I guess many of them are having their own jams in the basement apartments :naughty:

Great memories and music!!!

and no kids, I'm not going to explain what 45's are, go ask your parents or in some cases grand parents.... :D

Kenny

Indeed Kenny I shall never forget Howard Cosell breaking the news on MNF, I was banging my lady and it came to a full stop :(

she ;oves you yeh yeh yeh. she loves u yeh yeh yeh cos im drun yeh yeh yeh. lol

beetles r goood but girld aloud r betta cos im juts a love machine, feedding my fantasy give me a kiss or 3, cos im fine i need a squeeze a daze get off these negliges what wull the neighbours say!

she ;oves you yeh yeh yeh. she loves u yeh yeh yeh cos im drun yeh yeh yeh. lol

beetles r goood but girld aloud r betta cos im juts a love machine, feedding my fantasy give me a kiss or 3, cos im fine i need a squeeze a daze get off these negliges what wull the neighbours say!

:thumbdown:

Also, from the looks of it, you seem guily of PUI (Posting Under Influence)

Somebody call the cops!

:thumbdown:

Also, from the looks of it, you seem guily of PUI (Posting Under Influence)

Somebody call the cops!

Oh no...its a normal beheaviour for JR...of his 9000 post at lease 6870 had been PUI...

hes a good gay...(did I wrote gay?)...mhhh guy... sorry. :o