Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Autumnpuma

2007 Entry List

Oh yes, your favourite driver (recent favourite rather, you didn't love him so much when he wasn't winning) wins so there is a god :rolleyes2:

It is a shame such a technical sport panders to this kind of ridiculous views by doing something as stupid as leaving out the number 13 :wacko:

I was supporting Alonso when he had the number 8 car, you started supporting Shucmacher when number 1 was on his car.....pot calling the kettle black?

Wez and Mike stood out for me as true Alonso fans.... :thbup:

kiko has just disappeared all together????

I have been an Alonso fan since his first win in Hungary where he lapped Herr Michael. He wasn't on my radar before then, I'll admit. After that, I looked closer at him and was very impressed with his racecraft.

I was under the impression that this started from the story of Judas being the 13th man at the table?

Hmmm.....now that you bring it up, I've heard that as well. Perhaps the Templar story only applies to the 'Friday the 13th' superstition. :eusa_think:

I thought the 1-2 went with the WDC, then the rest were sorted on WCC standings.

Hmm...I went into the FIA website and glanced through both the Technical and Sporting regs...I could not find anything like a formula for calculating this. I think I'll start a thread asking the general community about it....

Hmm...I went into the FIA website and glanced through both the Technical and Sporting regs...I could not find anything like a formula for calculating this. I think I'll start a thread asking the general community about it....

Good idea :D

I dont have a problem with the nmber 13 and i find it suprising that the FIA do. Coulthard would have been number 13 in 2006 and he would have been number 13 in 2007 if the number featured in F1 races.

Indeed, that has the bonus of hurting Coulthard if the silly rigmarole about 13 is true.

Almost makes me wish it were true, DC would crash every race :clap3:

I was supporting Alonso when he had the number 8 car, you started supporting Shucmacher when number 1 was on his car.....pot calling the kettle black?

Schumacher did not have number one on his car when I started supporting him.

So you admit you started supporting him only when he started winning? Interesting..

I have been an Alonso fan since his first win in Hungary where he lapped Herr Michael. He wasn't on my radar before then, I'll admit. After that, I looked closer at him and was very impressed with his racecraft.

At least you admit it, some Alonso fans claim to haev supported him from birth, they just knew he would be a champion then :rolleyes2:

At least you admit it, some Alonso fans claim to haev supported him from birth, they just knew he would be a champion then :rolleyes2:

Well, of course. Who would support a crap driver? Most people see a driver do a fantastic move, or win a race in exquisite style before they support that driver and I'm no different. All the drivers are just background noise until they prove they're something better. I did, after Hungary, annoy my wife (who casually watches F1 with me) and my other F1-watching friends with predictions of Alonso winning the title after Michael. The obvious heir-apparent was Kimi, not Alonso, so supporting the Almighty Eyebrows then seemed odd to most. Hmmm...I'm rambling...not sure where I was going with this...... :eusa_think:

Well, of course. Who would support a crap driver? Most people see a driver do a fantastic move, or win a race in exquisite style before they support that driver and I'm no different. All the drivers are just background noise until they prove they're something better. I did, after Hungary, annoy my wife (who casually watches F1 with me) and my other F1-watching friends with predictions of Alonso winning the title after Michael. The obvious heir-apparent was Kimi, not Alonso, so supporting the Almighty Eyebrows then seemed odd to most. Hmmm...I'm rambling...not sure where I was going with this...... :eusa_think:

It was pretty obvious was'nt it, unfortunately they could'nt built a obvious reliable fast car that up for a championship....