Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BradSpeedMan

Worst F1 Accident Ever....

Ha ha very good!!I thought it would be about the 1977 South African Grand Prix...That was a really horrific one.I was unfortunate enough to watch it on video, not knowing what actually happened :blink:

Better not watch it anyhow...

ok, so I'm bored, still 3 months to go... :(

Oh, my word, were there many casualties??

its not worst because involved many cars, but the first thing that came in my mind was a video i watched on youtube about senna's *last* crash, when it shows scene from above and it was so sad... maybe not worst on the way u meant, but worst for me :(

ok, so I'm bored, still 3 months to go... :(

:lol:

I remember getting this e-mail from a friend. I braced myself for the worst, then looked at it and laughed.

well if you don't want to see how in relity the racers have died for the sport, then we can limit it to involvng most ammount of cars whithout being fatal

well if you don't want to see how in relity the racers have died for the sport, then we can limit it to involvng most ammount of cars whithout being fatal

Spa 1998

Next topic?

Oh, my word, were there many casualties??

As far as Ive heard the only Casualty was Button!

Ha ha very good!!I thought it would be about the 1977 South African Grand Prix...That was a really horrific one.I was unfortunate enough to watch it on video, not knowing what actually happened :blink:

Better not watch it anyhow...

Agreed that was absolutely sickening to the extreme. It can be found on Youtube but i would seriously recommend that anybody who does not have an iron stomach does not watch it

Agreed that was absolutely sickening to the extreme. It can be found on Youtube but i would seriously recommend that anybody who does not have an iron stomach does not watch it

Yes, it was really horrible and graphic!!!

I don't feel that editing that nasty bashing noise into it helped a lot.

How many cars retired due to that crash?

Well...I think there were 14 involved and 12 made it back to the track for the restart. Wouldn't swear on it though. I don't know if there was an accident with more cars involved but that one was always renowned as the most massive crash. I know that Rubinho was one of the guys that did not restart, he got a cut in his arm or something like that. I can't remember who the other guy was.

With the amount of wheels and debris flying about it is an absolute miracle that rubens's cut was the worst injury that day