Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pabloh20

Cheers

Well, after a particularly stressful pregnancy (which I shan't go into here :D ), my wife gave birth to a gorgeous baby girl tonight. Slightly earlier than planned, should have been 3 weeks from now, but still a nice healthy 6lb 7oz. I now have 1 of each - a little boy who's nearly 5 and now a little girl, so watching the tv in a few years time is going to be fun! :lol:

So to all the people here - cheers! And watch out there's a little miss pablo on the loose!!

Well, after a particularly stressful pregnancy (which I shan't go into here :D ), my wife gave birth to a gorgeous baby girl tonight. Slightly earlier than planned, should have been 3 weeks from now, but still a nice healthy 6lb 7oz. I now have 1 of each - a little boy who's nearly 5 and now a little girl, so watching the tv in a few years time is going to be fun! :lol:

So to all the people here - cheers! And watch out there's a little miss pablo on the loose!!

:clap3: Congratulations my good friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am indeed happy for you and your family...keep bringing those future renault lovers to the world! What do you mean by "no way"? Aren't you ecapdeville? :P

:clap3: Congratulations my good friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am indeed happy for you and your family...keep bringing those future renault lovers to the world! What do you mean by "no way"? Aren't you ecapdeville? :P

:lol:

Thanks, Andres. They could be Renault lovers, they could be Ferrari lovers, they could be Button lovers or Hamilton lovers, who knows ?? :D

Congrats my man! I'll have a doulble shot of rum and break out a fine cigar in your wifes honour(you also mate!)

:clap3: Congratulations :clap3:

Fantastic news mate :D

Your little boy will soon be ready to start his education in the fine sport of F1, you must be so excited :D

Congrats my man! I'll have a doulble shot of rum and break out a fine cigar in your wifes honour(you also mate!)

Don't turn into Clinton now...

Congratulations :clap3:

That's a real blessing, enjoy your baby, there is nothing like that, she will love you a lot, will always be happy to see you, will want to play with you all time, give her all the love you can and you will recieve a lot wonderful moments for you baby I know what I am saying, I have a 6 years all daugther that is a gift from heaven.

Congratulations again dad.

Is she your first kid?

:cheers:

i hope your looking forward to your 'how you were made' story telling lol! MY mum used to tell me and my sister that you brought babies from supermarkets, buy one get one free, thats why she had me and my sister, eventhough my sis is a year older :blink:

Congratulations my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:):)

Congrats mate!!!!

Congratulations :thbup:

Babies are Angels that fly to the earth,

their wings disappear at the time of their birth

one look in their eyes and we're never the same

They're part of us now and that part has a name

That part is your heart and a bond that won't sever

our Babies are Angels, we love them forever.

:blush:

simply beautiful.... :thbup:

Hey Fella, hearty congratulations to all 4 of you and may your lives be filled with happiness.

And F1 :D

Here's the last 3 verses of something that always warms 'me c#ckles, hope it does you and yours...

From Desiderata

You are a child of the universe,

no less than the trees and the stars;

you have a right to be here.

And whether or not it is clear to you,

no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God,

whatever you conceive Him to be,

and whatever your labors and aspirations,

in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,

it is still a beautiful world.

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

AND, there'll be none of this, "Oh, this is for your Birthday AND Christmas" :P

Hey Fella, hearty congratulations to all 4 of you and may your lives be filled with happiness.

Here's the last 3 verses of something that always warms 'me c#ckles, hope it does you and yours...

From Desiderata

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

a baby seem to bring the poetic side out of us today....

simply beautiful... :thbup:

Congrats! All the best for you and your family!

And please pay attention to the old one! He has just realised his fathers have a baby lover and bring it home!

From Desiderata

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

Cheers to EVERYONE! Many thanks for all your kind words and congratulations - I have enjoyed reading them all while I have just got a spare 1/2 half hour to myself - there won't be too many of those for the next few months! :lol:

Yes, my Son was born on the 2nd Jan, so we have a baby either side of Christmas, but we always make and will always continue to make sure they have presents for Christmas and Birthday!! :lol:

Those two poems above are beautiful and I will be printing them out to put in their room - many thanks.

i hope your looking forward to your 'how you were made' story telling lol! MY mum used to tell me and my sister that you brought babies from supermarkets, buy one get one free, thats why she had me and my sister, eventhough my sis is a year older :blink:

I am just trying to reply to people as I;m reading through !!

Jack is nearly 5 and has been to many supermarkets, so I don't think I'll get away with that one, otherwise next time we go the supermarket........ :lol:

We are going with Chloe Louise, I think :eusa_think: We both seem to be agreed on that........so far! :lol: