Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris Strange

Todt: 'there's No No1 Driver At Ferrari'

Mika and David were close on points over a long period but Mika got the job done and David didn't. Now, i accept that my Michael was a bit of a fool sometimes, but on the whole a pretty fine competitor. David hasn't set the world on fire in F1, but he's a very intelligent man and a great ambassador for the sport.

Talk up the qualities that are true. Don't try and sex-up the one's that aren't.

Everything i said in my last post is true. 8 points difference per season is actually quite close and statisically Hakkinen and Coulthard are closer than many people think.

STFU please. I rounded up, i am not gonna sit there and put 333,333.33333333333333blahblahblah so please p**s off

51/3=25.333333333333333333333333333etc

kthxbye

Go cry about racists now

:clap3::clap3::clap3: Brilliant, that goes in my sig :D

Everything i said in my last post is true. 8 points difference per season is actually quite close and statisically Hakkinen and Coulthard are closer than many people think.

Yes but 'nearly a champion' or 'i'm going to be champion, next year' don't look as impressive in a C.V. as '2 times WORLD CHAMPION'.

Yes but 'nearly a champion' or 'i'm going to be champion, next year' don't look as impressive in a C.V. as '2 times WORLD CHAMPION'.

But 8 points per season less than a double world champion is still rather impressive. I bet you Fisi wasnt nearly as close to Alonso and i bet Rubens wasnt nearly as close to Schumacher.

But 8 points per season less than a double world champion is still rather impressive. I bet you Fisi wasnt nearly as close to Alonso and i bet Rubens wasnt nearly as close to Schumacher.

Well, spurious adding up of points aside :D , as I said earlier, I don't think DC is 1 of the worst drivers, but he didn't beat Mika and that's the difference, unfortunately. Well, that and doing it when it counts :lol:

Well, spurious adding up of points aside :D , as I said earlier, I don't think DC is 1 of the worst drivers, but he didn't beat Mika and that's the difference, unfortunately. Well, that and doing it when it counts :lol:

Yes but he was only 8 points per season behind which is rather good when you consider Hakkinen's skill level.

Ah geez i never could count when i was tired. O well (btw cavallino grow up you childish little retard)

Yes but he was only 8 points per season behind which is rather good when you consider Hakkinen's skill level.

well, yes (spurious point adding up aside, again :lol: ) if you rate him as a second tier driver behind Schumacher and Hakkinen at the time when they were all at their best. However, for somebody who had aspirations of winning titles, maybe it just wasn't quite good enough, unfortunately.

well, yes (spurious point adding up aside, again :lol: )

Never. Every time you try and put that statistic aside i will throw it back at you. I like that statistic and i will tell everyone about it. :D

Never. Every time you try and put that statistic aside i will throw it back at you. I like that statistic and i will tell everyone about it. :D

:lol:

I have a fading memory, but didn't Hakkinen let DC win some races too? I seem to remember something about getting into the 1st corner first and whoever did so was allowed to win the race, or should I say would not be overtaken by their teammate - does that sound vaguely familiar?

:lol:

I have a fading memory, but didn't Hakkinen let DC win some races too? I seem to remember something about getting into the 1st corner first and whoever did so was allowed to win the race, or should I say would not be overtaken by their teammate - does that sound vaguely familiar?

It could be true but that is very different to letting someone past on the last lap like Coulthard did for Hakkinen.

No it's not! :lol:

Im not even certain it is ture and even if it did happen it is just as likely Hakkinen benefited from the deal aswell. Do you have any articles that say who benefited from this arrangement.

Im not even certain it is ture and even if it did happen it is just as likely Hakkinen benefited from the deal aswell. Do you have any articles that say who benefited from this arrangement.

If I had, I would have quoted them by now!! :lol:

I just remember DC saying something about it at the time - I have no idea who benifited the most from it, I just don't think Hakkinen was the only one gifted race wins. You should check it out, it may turn out that DC gifted Mika more wins!! :lol:

There is only 1 point to consider here

Hakkinen > DC

nuff said.

Yes, but no one here is smothering Fisichella and Rubens with praise either.

What do you want me to say? That DC is a good driver? Yes, he is. You can defend him until the moocows come home but it won't put a WDC on his CV, sorry.