Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jagman

apparently the brits hate schuey

I don't think there are any people on here who feel like that - unfortunately there are some very stupid people in Britain who continue to be very nasty to the Germans because of what happened in the war...

Others, of course, like the British underdog, and Schumacher is the most successful driver in F1 at the moment - they're just jealous...

The German thing does have some truth, I feel...

The Fawlty Towers "Don't mention the war episode" seems to sum up the British attitude to Germans.

No doubt the strength of the Dm compared to the Pound might help too.

Murry & co's jingoistic TV coverage execerbates the situation.

Great pity Germany didn't win World War One, would have solved a lot of problems.

Go Ralfie 2002

Now hang on a minute, whats all this about.  I dont hate Schumi because he is German, I dont like him becasued he is an arrogant twit :)

As for the war thing, we won, they lost, get over it.

By the way GnS, the DM will cease to exist shortly, as along with 11 other nations, they have allowed themselves to be taken over by Europe, so the currency thing is a bit of a mute point.

wow, sounds like a plot by the New World Order or the Illuminati, dont they want a one world currency amongst other things...

Thats if they do really exists of course...

Jaggy

One world currency Ooh goodie then maybe the Aussie peso might be worth something.

Claire

Won the war, lost the peace.

Arrogant - yes. Very talented - yes. Twit - no.

But Britain aren't getting the Euro are they?

By the way a Euro is a small somewhat dim kangaroo type animal. Makes you think huh?

Yea Sam

Arrogance is how you define it.

From a second raters view schumi is arrogant, from his viewpoint he is honest.

Remember "Those that can, do: Those that can't teach" or in this case whinge.

I dont like Schumi, but its not because he's German!! Its his attitude, especially his arrogance! Im not jelous of his driving ability, i can openly admit that he is an amazing driver the best at present, but his personality annoys me! he should take some lessons of his brother!! :biggrin:

How can anyone say they know Schumacher's personality?? Self confidence has a fine line towards arrogance, and I'm by no means a Schumacher fan, but these drivers are all individuals in their own rights with sides that we don't see - this is their job, remember!?

I thought it was very telling that Schumacher, Coulthard and Hakkinen were all stood chatting together in the weighbridge area after the Brit GP