Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ctrl300

Rappers

I sincerely like hip hop. Not the new stuff, but older stuff like The Crash Crew, BDP, Slick Rick (only the great adventures), World Class Wrecking Crew, Grandmaster D.ST, EPMD, Jonzun Crew, Newcleus, etc.

Now they say Nigga a lot. Well, acts like Newcleus, Jonzun Crew and D.ST etc don't use the term as it is not their style (no explicit lyrics), but BDP, EPMD and so use it, and in modern hip hop it is obviously a vital part of their vocabulary. Nigger is something only the KKK use, the correct term is Nigga. Now I have come to wonder, as most Indians are darker or blacker than most Africans, what would the rappers call them?

Now I have come to wonder, as most Indians are darker or blacker than most Africans, what would the rappers call them?

Indian Indians or native Americans?

I sincerely like hip hop. Not the new stuff, but older stuff like The Crash Crew, BDP, Slick Rick (only the great adventures), World Class Wrecking Crew, Grandmaster D.ST, EPMD, Jonzun Crew, Newcleus, etc.

Now they say Nigga a lot. Well, acts like Newcleus, Jonzun Crew and D.ST etc don't use the term as it is not their style (no explicit lyrics), but BDP, EPMD and so use it, and in modern hip hop it is obviously a vital part of their vocabulary. Nigger is something only the KKK use, the correct term is Nigga. Now I have come to wonder, as most Indians are darker or blacker than most Africans, what would the rappers call them?

Ulrick, my patience is starting to run out with you.... you are deliberately trying to cause s##t againts indians and muslims in every thread. Your post are most demeaning, I'm very disappointted as I stood up for you in the beginning, stop this bulls##t please!!!!

Yeah i love the old school Hip Hop..

I used to be and sometimes still are.. a DJ around Syd etc..

I use alot of Accapellas over Funky House tracks.

its gold..

Technically speaking ,you are wrong. Indians by & large are brown/wheatish complexioned.

Rappers could call us "brownies". But they wouldn't score any brownie points for using that word.

Yeah i love the old school Hip Hop..

I used to be and sometimes still are.. a DJ around Syd etc..

I use alot of Accapellas over Funky House tracks.

its gold..

Hip Hop acapellas on housetracks ey? Sounds like you know what you are doing. Where do you play in Sydney? What sort of music do you usually play on your sets? Its starting to get pretty damned hard to find good second hand records these days. All the shops are closing down. Good Grove went bust and the good one on Crown (the name escapes me) moved to Canberra. Do you know of any decent stores?

Technically speaking ,you are wrong. Indians by & large are brown/wheatish complexioned.

Rappers could call us "brownies". But they wouldn't score any brownie points for using that word.

Well, that answered that.

Last year I bought the debut record of M.I.A, a Sri Lankan born British female rapper. She does not swear or come with any profanities on her enbtie album, so I was still wondering. But I have heard Aboriginals and Maori rap and they fling the Nigga word a lot. So i guess its more down to how they percieve themself.

Are there any Indian hip hop acts you know of?

Smooth, real smooth. Did you hire a PR firm? :lol:

If this was a conversation instead of a forum thread where eevrything you say is recorded it might have worked..

Hip Hop acapellas on housetracks ey? Sounds like you know what you are doing. Where do you play in Sydney? What sort of music do you usually play on your sets? Its starting to get pretty damned hard to find good second hand records these days. All the shops are closing down. Good Grove went bust and the good one on Crown (the name escapes me) moved to Canberra. Do you know of any decent stores?

Last year I bought the debut record of M.I.A, a Sri Lankan born British female rapper. She does not swear or come with any profanities on her enbtie album, so I was still wondering. But I have heard Aboriginals and Maori rap and they fling the Nigga word a lot. So i guess its more down to how they percieve themself.

Nice backpeddle.

Nice backpeddle.

..pedal.

anyway, awesome thread. I for one am yet to see a "blacker than black" Indian but f*ck that. What really impresses me is the clinical observation and highly intellectual thought process that went on in that melanin lacking cranium of yours which made you unleash this upon us.

Bravo.

..pedal.

anyway, awesome thread. I for one am yet to see a "blacker than black" Indian but f*ck that. What really impresses me is the clinical observation and highly intellectual thought process that went on in that melanin lacking cranium of yours which made you unleash this upon us.

Bravo.

Is a lack of melanin supposed to be an insult?

No.

I''ll label my insults from now on. For example IF I called you a c#ckmonkey, I'll write (insult) in brackets. ie. "YOU F*CKIN c#ckMONKEY" (insult). etc.

For now though, I'll stick to my insult-free posts.

No. You entirely missed the insult there, which was rather clever if I do say so myself.

(insult)

No.

I''ll label my insults from now on. For example IF I called you a c#ckmonkey, I'll write (insult) in brackets. ie. "YOU F*CKIN c#ckMONKEY" (insult). etc.

Do you even know what melanin is? And if so, you surely must have misunderstood its purpose. An Indian has an overrepresentation of melanin, while an albino could do with some of the copius amounts of melanin the Indian has.

So what does Indian rappers call each other when they throw down? I'm absolutely dying to know.

Do you even know what melanin is? And if so, you surely must have misunderstood its purpose. An Indian has an overrepresentation of melanin, while an albino could do with some of the copius amounts of melanin the Indian has.

So what does Indian rappers call each other when they throw down? I'm absolutely dying to know.

Bro? Dude? My fellow Indian rapper?

Hip Hop is about the lamest form of music apart from Drum n Bass

No.

No, no....correct formatting would be [insult]xxxxxx[/insult]

There are no good Stores in Sydney anymore for the music i like...

I would Usually go to..

www.juno.co.uk

www.dancerecords.com

www.stompy.com

www.beatport.com

www.traxsource.com

www.htfr.com

www.emule.com

thats were i used to get records / downloads from once my Favourite Shop closed. (martin's records - Syd).

I used to play at a few places around Oxford St, Paddington and at KeyLargo C.Coast... + a few places in Newcastle.

the stuff i liked playing was more of a Sydney scene than C.Coast and Newcastle...

Unfortunately music is such a subjective thing, but we should appreciate what variety is out there.. It would be a very boring place if we all like the same Genre..

Who the fuk gives a rats a$$ about rap and hip hop? what a fuking waste :mf_tongue: