Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ctrl300

Unicef Reports

it seems the japs need those whales for their research! :mf_tongue: like, they would like to determine their migrating habbits and other medicine crap stuff! funny excuses these govt spokesmen give out....

Ive just decided that i would like to do some scientific research on the population of Japan so i can determane their migration habbits, breeding habbits and see if their corspes can unlock the secrets of curing every disease.

Cavallino, don't you think this guy is sick beyond the point of argumenting with him? Let me see:

- He is pathologically obsessed with India.

- Not to mention the small penises affaire...

- He starts bubbling violent images everywhere and then says he is against violent religions.

- He starts a topic against India every five minutes, yet sneaks aways everytime any English or American fellow of the forum scorns him for his continuous attacks.

- His alleged defense that he is, in fact, trying to help Indians ir just informing "scientific facts" is as stupidly false and as subtle as an elephant's sneeze. It is also so coward a way to avoid the responsabilities of his own statements that can only come from a perturbed mind.

I would declare him insane, and recommend a psychatric treatment ASAP. Sorry, Hermy!

Do you have a repeat button going? Or would you want to go into your familys past heroics to prove a point, which accidentally fails to be a point? Oh my, what a sad story you present. Not about your familys suffering in Europe, but the current suffering your family must experience having to deal with you on a regular basis.

No retreat into your corner and obide by the name you have chosen for yourself.

I'm not pro-whalehunting, or seal huntin for that matter, as I find it disgusting and cruel. The argument is the government use is not over fish stocks, but rather that they want to be sovregin. All the whales furthermore hunted are shipped to Japan. The people bahind this is the fisheries lobby, which is very powerful as fish export is the second biggest export article after oil-related products. Its corrupt, and its very shamefull for me as an Norwegian.

Nevertheless, the article said that the murdering was on an increase in India, and this among the educated middle class. Now, this makes me curious, are boys that much more valued as offspring? In China that certainly is the case - I just had that confirmed from a Chinese friend - although he said it is changing in the major cities where girls can find education and jobs on an almost equal term as men.

look, i said, it used to be like that, for your information there are many other states where there are more girls than boys, for example. my state kerala has more girls. these kind of murders were present even among the richest ones. the parents never want their property to stray outside their family. i know these things more than you know and we used to have a subject called Civics, where they highlighted all these kind of matters, and then there is constant media reports, but all these have litterally died off in the past 3-4 years,

just like what your chinese friend said, its the same case in india too.

and you must also consider the fact that, india has one of the biggest influx of refugees, infact! the biggest influx! its all going un noticed.

for once , i have to speak up for my norwegian friend.

i will not obey the "HERD MENTALITY".

i would not have had any problem if anyone else had posted this article ,so i donot have a problem with Ulrik posting the article.

infact Female Infanticide is something that is an issue that upsets me to no end ,and this is too serious a topic to throw the racist card .

and the fact that China ,being an opaque regime, tries to push things into the dark isnt reason enough for us to do so.

i would not have had any problem if anyone else had posted this article ,so i donot have a problem with Ulrik posting the article.

infact Female Infanticide is something that is an issue that upsets me to no end ,and this is too serious a topic to throw the racist card .

and the fact that China ,being an opaque regime, tries to push things into the dark isnt reason enough for us to do so.

Agreed :eusa_think:

I carry no vandeta against India nor Indians. As a mere coincident I only care for one Indian member on this forum. And I do care about India as the welfare of on 6th of the worlds population affects us all. Now, that being said, I find it rather sad that only one member on the forum being able to recognise its many ills, which if left untreated may ruin the world.

It is easy to point out the ills, quite a different matter to do something, or propose something constructive.

Cavallino, don't you think this guy is sick beyond the point of argumenting with him? Let me see:

I am just in the mood right now :D

Do you have a repeat button going? Or would you want to go into your familys past heroics to prove a point, which accidentally fails to be a point? Oh my, what a sad story you present. Not about your familys suffering in Europe, but the current suffering your family must experience having to deal with you on a regular basis.

No retreat into your corner and obide by the name you have chosen for yourself.

See there you go with your stereotype, I don't remember him mentioning anything beyond the fact that he is of Jewish heritage. Every single ogther thing is your own mind construct.

Look around NF, and tell me how many of us supported any kind of infanticide here?

I have no idea about the cases of infaniticide in India, but if the article is correct, do not worry that everyone in this forum will be against that. We all condemn it, but that does not takes back from the fact that all these "news" are being posted by your friend as a cheap mean of provoking people.

Now, if you want to discuss any of these topics within rational limits, I would gladly post in a thread meant to discuss these issues and not just meant to offend people.

I have merely raised his questionable motives. If anyone apart from him makes an on topic post, I am willing to discuss it - pumpdoc if you haev any comments/ question etc., go ahead.

The last time I tried to have a discussion with our little Norwegian friend, he told me how some Indians have an inflated sense of self importance and made some entirely off topic remark about Sharad Pawar, and didn't bother to erspond after that. I fail to see the point of wasting my time to go down that road again.

Ive just decided that i would like to do some scientific research on the population of Japan so i can determane their migration habbits, breeding habbits and see if their corspes can unlock the secrets of curing every disease.

go ahead man! japs are some times so amusing! next, ctrl is gona accuse north koreans for slaughtering dogs for dinner! :clap3:

Now, if you want to discuss any of these topics within rational limits, I would gladly post in a thread meant to discuss these issues and not just meant to offend people.
ironic

i say this(in reply to the highlighted text ) because just because someone tried to bait someone else the other day does not mean every topic started by him is meant to do that . all of us that visit the forum dont know each other well enough to jump to such conclusions,

all i ask for is for all of you to not post in this thread just to criticise/offend Ulrik just because you have a grudge against him.if you have anything against him personally ,this is not the place to show it. so if you dont have anything to say on the topic/ dont like it.dont post in the thread

;)

Look around NF, and tell me how many of us supported any kind of infanticide here?

I have no idea about the cases of infaniticide in India, but if the article is correct, do not worry that everyone in this forum will be against that. We all condemn it, but that does not takes back from the fact that all these "news" are being posted by your friend as a cheap mean of provoking people.

it has been going on for centuries in many other kingdoms/countries.

Bloody hell Ashwin, cheers! Finally someone whom left their bizarre national pride aside and admitted that nasty Sh#ts goes on in India. That was all it took, on Indian to recognise it. No more Indian negative posts on my behalf. Next up is Argentina, their rampant corruption, blatant racism, and the failed success of what could have been the most successful nation in South America.

Hey Ashwin, I really think that with time and the subsequent economic development/improovement India is deemed to experience you will get rid of many of your social ills (such as infanticide, HIV, and corruption), but desease, religious conflicts and overpoplulation will be the next main battles on your agenda. But preserving your natural resources and actually being able to feed your massive population will become very difficult.

ironic

i say this(in reply to the highlighted text ) because just because someone tried to bait someone else the other day does not mean every topic started by him is meant to do that . all of us that visit the forum dont know each other well enough to jump to such conclusions,

all i ask for is for all of you to not post in this thread just to criticise/offend Ulrik just because you have a grudge against him.if you have anything against him personally ,this is not the place to show it. so if you dont have anything to say on the topic/ dont like it.dont post in the thread

;)

ironic squared

You didn't post anything on the topic either! :eusa_think:

Ok, I don't want this to grow into an everyone against everyone war. So please post ahead and we will discuss on the issue of female infanticide which (and in this point your are absolutely right) is definitely more serious than bashing Hermy.

I have merely raised his questionable motives. If anyone apart from him makes an on topic post, I am willing to discuss it - pumpdoc if you haev any comments/ question etc., go ahead.

The last time I tried to have a discussion with our little Norwegian friend, he told me how some Indians have an inflated sense of self importance and made some entirely off topic remark about Sharad Pawar, and didn't bother to erspond after that. I fail to see the point of wasting my time to go down that road again.

I have no question of his motive it's to get a rise, It's just not my cuppa to discuss these things, not that I don't care, it's just not the place for me to do it, but I will read your thoughts with care.

Bloody hell Ashwin, cheers! Finally someone whom left their bizarre national pride aside and admitted that nasty Sh#ts goes on in India. That was all it took, on Indian to recognise it. No more Indian negative posts on my behalf. Next up is Argentina, their rampant corruption, blatant racism, and the failed success of what could have been the most successful nation in South America.

bulls##t. Don't use the straw man. There isn't a single person on the forum Indian or otherwise who has denied anything in that report that you posted, or in any other credible news reports that you may have posted.

Hey Ashwin, I really think that with time and the subsequent economic development/improovement India is deemed to experience you will get rid of many of your social ills (such as infanticide, HIV, and corruption), but desease, religious conflicts and overpoplulation will be the next main battles on your agenda. But preserving your natural resources and actually being able to feed your massive population will become very difficult.
just the other day ,when i spoke to my brother on the issue of population and resources,i said that we are a country that should only have 10 crore people ,but we have 100 crore,so the immediate remedy is ....

immigration :lol:

Next up is Argentina, their rampant corruption, blatant racism, and the failed success of what could have been the most successful nation in South America.

Blatant racism??? Dude, do you even know where is Argentina located?

Nice try! :clap3:

ironic squared

You didn't post anything on the topic either! :eusa_think:

telling others to get back to the topic is more "on topic" than spamming ;)

Ok, I don't want this to grow into an everyone against everyone war. So please post ahead and we will discuss on the issue of female infanticide which (and in this point your are absolutely right) is definitely more serious than bashing Hermy.
indeed

Blatant racism??? Dude, do you even know where is Argentina located?

I know that in June the Socceroos will take on Argentina and hopefully win aswell :D

ironic

Don't be naive..

just the other day ,when i spoke to my brother on the issue of population and resources,i said that we are a country that should only have 10 crore people ,but we have 100 crore,so the immediate remedy is ....

immigration :lol:

So 10 crore is 100 million?

Yeps, you are struggeling. Its going to be a bumpy ride to success, but its manageable. Genetic crops, fresh water preservation, limit consumption, etc.

I know that in June the Socceroos will take on Argentina and hopefully win aswell :D

Ok, that's enough!!!

I support many of your POVs, I even tolerate you being a DC fan, but to mess with our national soccer team is an attack to the heart of my country! Get ready, you commie rat! Because we will kick your bogan butt in June! :boxing:

I have no question of his motive it's to get a rise, It's just not my cuppa to discuss these things, not that I don't care, it's just not the place for me to do it, but I will read your thoughts with care.

Hmm since It has said It will make no more posts about this, let's see where we go with this :unsure:

The extent of the problem baffles me. Every other problem in Indian society you do catch a glimpse of, or you can accept the fact that it doesn't happen around you. This on the other hand is staggering, immensely depressing, and extremely hard to explain. You go to places in Delhi, colonies of well educated people, fairly well off and yet according to the census, the sex ratio for these places is so abysmally low. States like Punjab and Haryana are products of the so called Indian green revolution, simply driving there you realise you are in one of the most prosperous parts of India, and yet they are the worse culprits - incidentally Punjab is also the source of a huge number of migrants from India, it would eb interesting to see statistics from large Indian communities abroad so see how deep the cancer grows.

It is baffling because you cannot blame the obvious problems of less education, ignorance, poverty etc. This is in a city where a huge number of women work, and in terms of the freedom that women have it is one of the better places in the country (though the record is far far from spotless in that respect).

I am yet to read/ hear a good explanation..

Ok, that's enough!!!

I support many of your POVs, I even tolerate you being a DC fan, but to mess with our national soccer team is an attack to the heart of my country! Get ready, you commie rat! Because we will kick your bogan butt in June! :boxing:

In June we will have a full strength side with Kewell fully fit. I love seeing a full MCG will 100000 Australians chanting. I dont know how the match will turn out but im really looking forward to the contest.