Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ctrl300

Unicef Reports

I did my last HSC exam over a month ago. I also dont see anything wrong with blowing up Japanese fishing boats if they are killing whales. Whales are a indangered species whereas Japanese whalers are not a endangered species so its OK to send them to the bottom of the ocean.

:roll:

for once , i have to speak up for my norwegian friend.

i will not obey the "HERD MENTALITY".

i would not have had any problem if anyone else had posted this article ,so i donot have a problem with Ulrik posting the article.

infact Female Infanticide is something that is an issue that upsets me to no end ,and this is too serious a topic to throw the racist card .

and the fact that China ,being an opaque regime, tries to push things into the dark isnt reason enough for us to do so.

You obviously are drunk or high on something if you think it wanted a legitimate discussion. IF it is so concerned about the state of 3rd world developing countries like India, there are other more important forums it can discuss this on rather than an F1 forum. Every time it opens it's mouth, Sh#t falls out

Bloody hell Ashwin, cheers! Finally someone whom left their bizarre national pride aside and admitted that nasty Sh#ts goes on in India.

:unsure: Who in the bloody hell disputed the fact. You ****ing prick, stop being two faced. I don't give a flying **** if you want to attack Argentina or India or any other country. Look at your own ****ing stupid Sh#t of a country and address those problems first.

:unsure: Who in the bloody hell disputed the fact. You *bleep**bleep* stop being two faced. I don't give a flying *beep* if you want to attack Argentina or India or any other country. Look at your own *beep**beep*beep* of a country and address those problems first

Hope the edit is acceptable

I have no question of his motive it's to get a rise, It's just not my cuppa to discuss these things, not that I don't care, it's just not the place for me to do it, but I will read your thoughts with care.

:clap3: Thanks for calling it straight !

Less and less boys will get laid.

Actually it just means any one of the following possibilities

1. An increase in the gay population (unlikely)

2. An increase in extra martial affairs (unlikely)

3. Exporting our boys to other countries to lay the women there (already happening)

:clap3:

He never gives up.

I think this article is important, but it's pretty ****ing old news and has no pretty ****ing place on an F1 forum

just make your point and ignore him mock, we know his motives, after all, do we care a Sh#t about what he says? besides, there are millions of problems all accross the country, it will change slowly,perhaps another century, or infact we need a prime minister like indira gandhi! (swear i have nothing against the sikhs)

:unsure: Who in the bloody hell disputed the fact. You ****ing prick, stop being two faced. I don't give a flying **** if you want to attack Argentina or India or any other country. Look at your own ****ing stupid Sh#t of a country and address those problems first.
:rolleyes: to say that someone is baiting you is no excuse to be offensive,i hope you are not like jenson_rules.....

mock I advice you edit that post or pumpdoc will ban you, after all you're not called Wez or Jenson_Rules :(

Pumpdoc, please consider the post edited.. I can't do much more except change the ****'s to the actual letters, which will actually have the opposite effect than intended.......

edit: The post has been edited now, apologies

mock I advice you edit that post or pumpdoc will ban you, after all you're not called Wez or Jenson_Rules :(

IDK what the crap you are on about, i was warned and suspended for a week for replying to something you deliberately baited me with, yet you got away scot free so its not exactly like pumpdoc does you over now is it.

Arsehole. If I could extend a hand through the internet I would strangle you where you sit. Please stay away, far away, and trust me if I ever come within striking range of you I will behave like a skinhead

Oh shut up you two! Some people gets away with stuff like this! :lol:

Now, in all honesty, the moderators (and tbh I have no idea who they are besides PD) are doing quite a good job to keep the forum within some limits. Of course we may not agree with every decision, but whatever we think the overall result is pretty good, considering that the off-season may keep us bored enough to start a gunfight over every tiny issue.

Save some acrimony for the 2007 season! :naughty:

(I know you will haunt me with this post next time I get into an argument)

:lol:

Where did that quote get said :blink: i didn't see it

:rolleyes: to say that someone is baiting you is no excuse to be offensive,i hope you are not like jenson_rules.....

In all fairness, I did edit my post

after you!

In all fairness, I actually think highly of you, but when you fail to se through you biased fingers you are just as dilusionised as the puny cav and the self-hating mock. A sad day indeed.

In all fairness, I actually think highly of you, but when you fail to se through you biased fingers you are just as dilusionised as the puny cav and the self-hating mock. A sad day indeed.

in all fairness, i had a truck load of respect for you! but when you started failing to see through the fact that it only provokes more anger and hatred when you keep posting things you don't need to,i keep loosing respect. i am still ready to join you or invite you for a dinner (if circumstances allow) if you stop posting things that are not required! i can keep ranting about norway, but i don't want to, not that i am communist, but i am just not misusing my freedom for speech. every indian member has had enough (almost everyone) of reading your accusations, you sound as if we are cursed because we were born as indians!

what if i keep ranting about norway hunting whales?

what if i keep ranting about norway teens over consuming sugary drinks and suffering from various mental disorders?

i can coming up with thousands of points, but i wont, its simply not my style.

has any indian denied the problems you have pointed? has anyone of us pointed that you are lying? have we?

all we want you to do is to stop posting bulls##t and get along with everyone else!

if you want to keep ranting, there are many other sites out there.

i am still ready to shake hands with you.....

if not i am ready to show you the finger......