Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dark rider 13

How Do U Talk 2 Girls

ok since Bajo seems to have vanished for a bit im goin to come join you all again

as for talking to us lot - the quickest way to our hearts (and everything else) is to make us laugh, yep its really that simple!!!!! After a self imposed famine i have experienced a bit of a feast lately - on Friday night i went with a Catalan bloke, he wasnt the sexiest looking bloke in the world but he really made me laugh & that won me over big style :naughty: Last night i then went with an English bloke who was drop dead gorgeous but not half as funny - for me id much rather see the funny one again :wub:

as for making us think that your interested in others except us, that is gauranteed to work - there is nothing as assured to get us passionate than a tinge of jealousy

but most of all - be yourself!!!

ok since Bajo seems to have vanished for a bit im goin to come join you all again

as for talking to us lot - the quickest way to our hearts (and everything else) is to make us laugh, yep its really that simple!!!!! After a self imposed famine i have experienced a bit of a feast lately - on Friday night i went with a Catalan bloke, he wasnt the sexiest looking bloke in the world but he really made me laugh & that won me over big style :naughty: Last night i then went with an English bloke who was drop dead gorgeous but not half as funny - for me id much rather see the funny one again :wub:

as for making us think that your interested in others except us, that is gauranteed to work - there is nothing as assured to get us passionate than a tinge of jealousy

but most of all - be yourself!!!

Welcome back Irish! Good to see you back around. There was way too much testosterone around lately

And yes, being a bit of a clown myself I've always noticed how much do ladies enjoy a funny guy. Guess that must be the reason I still have hope!

Welcome back Irish! Good to see you back around. There was way too much testosterone around lately

And yes, being a bit of a clown myself I've always noticed how much do ladies enjoy a funny guy. Guess that must be the reason I still have hope!

.....thinks back to Andres' pic where he's surrounded by gorgeous women........damn you must be really funny!! :lol:

I have no courage to talk to girls in "real" life. But I find it a lot easier to chat online with babes. I don't know why I have such a hard time bringing my online persona to real life. I guess it's got to do with the fact that I am still not an alpha male. Sigh...hopefully ,one day ...

Do research on her before you talk to her - who she is, what she does, what she likes

I agree. Rummage through her bins - this will often assist in finding out little titbits of information that can be used later. It's probably a good idea to stake out her house and make notes of when and where she goes to help with this process.

I agree. Rummage through her bins - this will often assist in finding out little titbits of information that can be used later. It's probably a good idea to stake out her house and make notes of when and where she goes to help with this process.

:rofl: too funny!

One i try, but sometimes i feel they may think i am somewhat strange, as i have a rather unusual sense of humour

If you do that don't get caught :lol:

thanks

seriously if you can make a girl laugh you are truly sorted - you dont have to be the funniest or daftest bloke in the world just show that you dont take yourself or life too seriously - and dont worry shane2 we like all types & a strange sense of humour can be a nice change :P

oh nearly fogot you have to pretend that everything we say is really interesting (we know its not but we need flattery too!!!)

throw in a bit of (careful) stalking & you cant go wrong :lol:

I think women from every culture are different but in my country what I used to do was to listen what they were talking and get involved in the conversation like answering something that she asked to the person that she is talking too, sometimes you don't get the right answer from them but will find the way keep the conversation alive, what you really need to get her attention and don't mind about any hard answer that you get using this method, it will always work if you keep the good mood and keep answering but don't do it to much the first time if is somebody that you can see often and you can give it another try later.

I think women from every culture are different but in my country what I used to do was to listen what they were talking and get involved in the conversation like answering something that she asked to the person that she is talking too, sometimes you don't get the right answer from them but will find the way keep the conversation alive, what you really need to get her attention and don't mind about any hard answer that you get using this method, it will always work if you keep the good mood and keep answering but don't do it to much the first time if is somebody that you can see often and you can give it another try later.

How would she get a word in with you though? You never pause for breath! :naughty:

Which reminds me; My wife said to me the other day that i don't talk to her anymore. I said "well dear, i didn't want to interrupt you".

You see what i did there? I set myself up for an absolute rib tickler of a gag. I just can't believe how funny i can be sometimes. Ahhhh....

How would she get a word in with you though? You never pause for breath! :naughty:

Which reminds me; My wife said to me the other day that i don't talk to her anymore. I said "well dear, i didn't want to interrupt you".

You see what i did there? I set myself up for an absolute rib tickler of a gag. I just can't believe how funny i can be sometimes. Ahhhh....

You missed a trick there, though, Steve - you could have put a :lol: before the punchline and said I can't help laughing, I know the ending!! :D

You missed a trick there, though, Steve - you could have put a :lol: before the punchline and said I can't help laughing, I know the ending!! :D

You're obviously a pro'. Have you got one of them sparkly gold jackets that cheesy stand ups wear?

You're obviously a pro'. Have you got one of them sparkly gold jackets that cheesy stand ups wear?

I'll have you know I have never, ever charged anyone for sex and anyone who says otherwise is..........ohhhh, that type of pro!! :lol:

I've seen some truly awful advice in this thread that as an advocate of the male gender I cannot help but correct.

Firstly, the best way to approach a girl is to simply walk up to her and say "Hi, how's it going?" and don't worry that you don't really have anything else to say. You're saying "Hi" because you want to sleep with her, not because you have any other agenda, and she understands this in her subconcious.

Secondly, the best place to meet women is really anywhere other than at a bar - girls are very suspicious of men at bars but because most guys only approach women there (because it's easier), that's the only place they meet girls. Don't be one of those guys - your productivity will be much higher if you approach women elsewhere. Finally, don't ever compliment girls on anything and especially not their appearance unless you comment on something that they are probably insecure about, like for example if they are really tall you could say "boy, I just love really tall girls".

Also, try not to agree with them (this should come naturally) and keep your interactions very brief so that you don't waste time. If you are meeting her for the first time, say "Hi", introduce yourself and then go straight for her number/email without any small talk inbetween. Never make small talk, not when you first introduce yourself, not over the first phone call or the first date or ever. Actually, I should just comment briefly on dating.

Your first date should always include alcohol and never include dinner or anything that costs money (other than alcohol). Ideally, you should get her to meet you late one night at a bar where you are already going. You can do whatever you were going to do, ignoring her as need be, until she is drunk and insecure enough to go home with you. For your second date, you invite her over to have a bottle of wine late one night after you have had dinner (obviously, you're always too busy to have dinner). For each successive date until she breaks up with you, you invite her over for sex. No dinner dates, no movie dates and no activity dates - none of this, ever. And, of course, don't go on a third date if you don't get some sort of action on either of the first two.

Oh and don't ever go on blind dates and don't ever date girls you meet at work or through work. Also, never date single mothers; never date Russian women or other gold diggers; don't date married women, strippers, hookers, any woman with a myspace/facebook/other online profile and don't ever make friends with a woman you want to sleep with because you'll never get laid. Also, don't listen to advice from women, married men or men who have girlfriends.

If you are a cheap a$$hole that likes a one night stand, or are just generally a chauvanistic pig, your methods would work just fine Bajo, but any real girl of substance would see you for the cheap arse that you are, and act accordingly, and if you are of my ilk, and look for relationships and not cheap sex then those methods do not work. I despise chauvanism, and i feel that this passage kind of illustrates a shallow and uncaring personality. Women are not discardable sex objects, and most decent ones do not like being treated like said sex objects.

If you are a cheap a$$hole that likes a one night stand, or are just generally a chauvanistic pig, your methods would work just fine Bajo, but any real girl of substance would see you for the cheap arse that you are, and act accordingly, and if you are of my ilk, and look for relationships and not cheap sex then those methods do not work. I despise chauvanism, and i feel that this passage kind of illustrates a shallow and uncaring personality. Women are not discardable sex objects, and most decent ones do not like being treated like said sex objects.

Thank you for implying that I am a cheap a##hole who only wants to get laid. At this stage in my life, this is very much the truth and I'm proud of it... Well, when it comes to women anyway. Believe it or not, with my male friends and all my family members, I'm actually quite generous and generally a nice guy.

P.S. women are discardable sex objects IMO. At least to the extent that you can replace one with another of equal value without incurring significant expense. And we all can if we follow the simple advice I laid out above.

P.S. women are discardable sex objects IMO. At least to the extent that you can replace one with another of equal value without incurring significant expense. And we all can if we follow the simple advice I laid out above.

I know that you are not serious about this, I can't think of a man who consider himself a man speaking like this about women, to me women are one of the most important part of my life, first is God and then women, sometime they are trying to get in they way between God and me but that is something that I am trying to work out, I like to see women walking in the street, seating on a bench, doing whatever they want to do, in TV, on a magazine, in a picture, I like to hear then speaking, singing, I like to be around then, I think women are the best thing that God created He saved the best for last, they are just beautiful in every way and they don't even need they make up they wear sometime, the only thing I don't like about women is the mestrual period but there's nothing I can do about that, now I understand this about Solomon.

1 Kings 11

Solomon Disobeys the LORD

1-2The LORD did not want the Israelites to worship foreign gods, so he had warned them not to marry anyone who was not from Israel.

Solomon loved his wife, the daughter of the king of Egypt. But he also loved some women from Moab, Ammon, and Edom, and others from Sidon and the land of the Hittites. 3-4Seven hundred of his wives were daughters of kings, but he also married three hundred other women.

You never see the best looking woman, you can see one that you think is the best one and then a better one apears, teh thing is that they are all different, even twins are different.

I know that you are not serious about this, I can't think of a man who consider himself a man speaking like this about women, to me women are one of the most important part of my life, first is God and then women, sometime they are trying to get in they way between God and me but that is something that I am trying to work out, I like to see women walking in the street, seating on a bench, doing whatever they want to do, in TV, on a magazine, in a picture, I like to hear then speaking, singing, I like to be around then, I think women are the best thing that God created He saved the best for last, they are just beautiful in every way and they don't even need they make up they wear sometime, the only thing I don't like about women is the mestrual period but there's nothing I can do about that, now I understand this about Solomon.

:unsure:

Thank you for implying that I am a cheap a##hole who only wants to get laid. At this stage in my life, this is very much the truth and I'm proud of it... Well, when it comes to women anyway. Believe it or not, with my male friends and all my family members, I'm actually quite generous and generally a nice guy.

All i can say is i am glad i have never considered you a friend. You sound like you belong in Arabia or one of those other countries where they oppress women and treat them like slaves. Chauvanism is not a trait to be proud of.

All i can say is i am glad i have never considered you a friend. You sound like you belong in Arabia or one of those other countries where they oppress women and treat them like slaves. Chauvanism is not a trait to be proud of.

Who said anything about oppressing women?

Anyway the middle eastern outlook on women is only as extreme as the western one relative to the world norm. Did you know that it is only in a few western countries (like the UK, US, Canada, etc), which make up a relatively small proportion of the world's population, that women are considered first among equals? You should travel more.

1 Kings 11

Solomon Disobeys the LORD

1-2The LORD did not want the Israelites to worship foreign gods, so he had warned them not to marry anyone who was not from Israel.

Solomon loved his wife, the daughter of the king of Egypt. But he also loved some women from Moab, Ammon, and Edom, and others from Sidon and the land of the Hittites. 3-4Seven hundred of his wives were daughters of kings, but he also married three hundred other women.

You never see the best looking woman, you can see one that you think is the best one and then a better one apears, teh thing is that they are all different, even twins are different.

WTF?????? :blink: