Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dark rider 13

How Do U Talk 2 Girls

That is possibly worse than anythign bajo said..

Why?

I got my reasons to say that, most of the women have pain when they are on ther period, and some of them have a pre menstraul sindrome, something that change their mood and this just the beggining of a serie of changes in women because of that, I know that not everyone have the same effects, but sometimes you know when is to late.

hey mate while you are still 13 why not do some model R/C car racing for a while, have some fun before girls, and then when say old enough to go to a bar, just use the old Aussie pitch which is :

"Do you F..k on first dates, does your dad own a brewery, can I feel your tits , or will you show em too me " :rolleyes::naughty:

May not win evreytime but hell 1 you miss out on is one you'll never get :clap3:

And if she dares drive/ step out o the house alone/ without being covered from head to foot, the same applies.

Taht is a bad and very shaky argument, it is the same one used by slavers and by colonialists for generations - the slaves wouldn't know what to do if they're not slaves, the Indians won't be able to rule their own country etc. Your friends are wrong, they can choose to do what they want but they should be free to make that choice. Brainwashing and isolation from the erst of the world plays a role of course, and the few women activists in the conservative middle east face a very hard time, laetr I'll post something about them.

It isn't an Arab state by the very definition of course, however radical Islamists have gained al ot of ground there (the don't watch movies or dance or music and grow long beards variety), as much as I despise Musharraf it is scary to imagine what could replace him.

Separation of religion and state - I don't mind whatever laws people want to follow for themselves, as long as they do not violate the country's laws - which should be the same fro everyone. India's legal system is sterange that way. Mind you, it could be a lot worse. A couple wanting to not have their marriage governed by legal codes based on their religion can choose not to under a special law, and of course criminal laws are the same. It is high time we had a uniform civil code though, with equal rights for women in terms of property, marriage, inheritance etc.

no cav! women can go out alone, there is no problem, my parents have gone for hajj(in saudi, you know) and they say its all perfectly normal, people have got used to those laws for centuries, and you know what? when it is time for prayers, the shop keepers don't even need to bring down the shutters! they can just cross the shop's main enterance with a ribbon or something and return back to the shop just to find out that not even one thing has been stollen! now you will argue with me that it is because of the fear of their hands will be cut if caught stealing! yep! their hands will be cut if they are caught, due to that fear everyone has learn to get a job!

yep! i strongly support death penalty for rape...i repeat, i strongly support, india needs that one law to be borrowed very badly! if some one's loved one gets raped, he/she would truly know the kind of damage it brings to the family, i don't know much about the gay stuff, all i can say is that, hey! am not a gay!

you voiced concern about the women activists in middle east! all i can say is that, women in countries where they have been governed under islamic laws for centuries have no problems with wearing veil and purdha etc! its only in countries which are trying to emerge as islamic nations really have problems, its not islam's fault, it is the government's. unlike what wests thinks, messengers of islam never preached the religion with the swords, but they had only swords to protect themselves from being attacked. it is better for iran to return to its old days, i mean, freedom!

as i said, every law is simple, its just that people try and exploit the situation! property, marrage and other laws a just damn simple, infact much more simple than the indian laws, it is just that people exploit it.

i would like to tell some thing, and i hope people understand it more positively, please keep it clean!

it is true that men are allowed to have up to for wives, yes! our prophet(may peace be upon him) has allowed it.. but, here is the actual twist

if a man has two wives, he has to build two houses, identically, if he buys one wife a gift, the other one must too get what his first wife gets, and he has to spend exactly the equal amount of time and satisfy their every needs equally. and he has to love them equally. all in all, both should get equal treatment!

and guess what? it is impossible! so, prophet Mohd(may peace be upon him) concluded that, you just marry one and satisfy her.

the problem is that, when people read only quran, and conclude the everything with out even reading the thafsir (which is the explanation) make all these mistakes.

and before you ask me this one silly question!

why did Prophet Mohd(may peace be up on him) marry up to nine wifes?

i will answer this.

the first wife was one of the first ones to accept islam and was 25 years elder to him, she was a widow before that, then the rest 7 were the wives who became widows after their husbands died fighting people who had come to attack muslims.(look, fighting= defending) if these women at that time could never be let to live on their own, as there were people who could have harmed them. now you would ask me what about the 9th one, well, she was the daughter of Abubaker who was the first person to accept islam, and she was the only wife who had given birth to the Prophet's child.

when muslims are viewed from the outside, they are always being mistaken as evil etc. honestly, no. today we see so many terrorists not because muslims are adviced to attack non muslims, but because of the political situation in their country. muslims are not fighting non muslims, but the other countries' government, unfortunately it is the innocents who are put in danger!

last thing, i was never taken to pakistan or afganistan and brain washed :D

i was a normal bloke who decided to be a little more faithful to my religion when i myself realized the value of it. i hate those countries, iran, pakistan and afganistan, (not that i hate its innocent people) they are one of them setting bad examples to islam.

I think that generally you can have different interpretations of Islam, like most other religions. I'd be interested in what Abbas or some other intelligent Muslim has to say about a more moderate interpretation of their religion.

in short, keep it simple! :D

Yeah, turkey is partly civilised, its countries like Saudi, Iran, and Iraq that worry me lol. And yes you are right, some muslims are tolerant, but the problem is theyre generally not the muslims in power in their countries. Something really does need to be done to modernise Islamic Law

there is nothing to be modernised in islam! the laws are actully built to last till the world ends, you will not understand that fast, but i am ready to send few pms and patiently explain if you are willing to listen, i don't like to type them all here as there are people who may not respond positively, but, let me tell you, i am still learning quran, so, i may not be able to answer every question you throw at me, but i will if you give me some considerable time. but what ever you want to ask, be positive!

there is nothing to be modernised in islam! the laws are actully built to last till the world ends, you will not understand that fast, but i am ready to send few pms and patiently explain if you are willing to listen, i don't like to type them all here as there are people who may not respond positively, but, let me tell you, i am still learning quran, so, i may not be able to answer every question you throw at me, but i will if you give me some considerable time. but what ever you want to ask, be positive!

So you think its fair for women to be put to death when they are raped? you think its fair for people to be put to death for being gay?. Islamic law is barbaric and cruel, if that is what god teaches us i would rather disobey him and go to hell (or follow a slightly less barbaric and hateful religion).

So you think its fair for women to be put to death when they are raped? you think its fair for people to be put to death for being gay?. Islamic law is barbaric and cruel, if that is what god teaches us i would rather disobey him and go to hell (or follow a slightly less barbaric and hateful religion).

wtf? no way? it is the the person who rapes would get killed and not the one who got raped for god sake! read my post again man! i said i back that one law where the rapist (i meant rapist, if i didint make it clear then, i am sorry for the misunderstanding) gets the death penalty. not the one who got raped.

wtf? no way? it is the the person who rapes would get killed and not the one who got raped for god sake! read my post again man! i said i back that one law where the rapist (i meant rapist, if i didint make it clear then, i am sorry for the misunderstanding) gets the death penalty. not the one who got raped.

Yet women can be put to death for islamic law for having sex outside marrige if they are raped, i don't see you jumping to explain that one

hey mate while you are still 13 why not do some model R/C car racing for a while, have some fun before girls, and then when say old enough to go to a bar, just use the old Aussie pitch which is :

"Do you F..k on first dates, does your dad own a brewery, can I feel your tits , or will you show em too me " :rolleyes::naughty:

May not win evreytime but hell 1 you miss out on is one you'll never get :clap3:

Haha, brilliant!

Yet women can be put to death for islamic law for having sex outside marrige if they are raped, i don't see you jumping to explain that one

Shane, their belief in their religion and everything that entails, stoning women to death and all, is no wackier than you believing in your religion... I think you're all nuts though.

If i believed it was OK to go smear george bush's brains all over a wall tomorrow, would i get away with saying "oh but my religion says i should so it"? hell no. There are certain things in society that are acceptable, and i dont think i would say stoning a rape victim is one of them. Islamic law badly needs modernising, it is about the most awful law in the world.

If i believed it was OK to go smear george bush's brains all over a wall tomorrow, would i get away with saying "oh but my religion says i should so it"? hell no. There are certain things in society that are acceptable, and i dont think i would say stoning a rape victim is one of them. Islamic law badly needs modernising, it is about the most awful law in the world.

Nobody said it was acceptable you fool, reread my comments. What I did say is that their religious beliefs are no less valid than yours even if they are more obviously absurd.

Nobody said it was acceptable you fool, reread my comments. What I did say is that their religious beliefs are no less valid than yours even if they are more obviously absurd.

I didnt say they where invalid, i said they where barbaric and inhuman.

i wonder ,what your comments are ,on

GOD save the Queen .............

dont u think this mindset needs "REFORM"

i dont know why you dont get it!

if a woman gets raped she gets her justice! that is, the guy who rapes her gets stoned to death or hanged or slaughtered in public so that no one else repeats it, no matter if she is married or not. that is why in countries like saudi and other arab states where they have been following this law there is almost no rape case, these kind of cases are actually very rare, not that they go unreported. i know a person (my relative) who works for saudi government, he is the one who informed the difference between countries like saudi (including many other arab states) and iran, pakistan and afganistan.

its only in countries like pakistan, you can come across injustice towards woman, because the criminals/ rich men are just exploiting the situation, for example, as cav pointed out, the if a woman gets raped she needs six witnesses! that is bulls##t! if a woman has even one witness she can get justice according to islamic laws. and there is another problem in countries like iran where a woman gets killed just because they suspect her. according to islamic laws, no one can suspect any one unless they have been caught red handed!

as you all know, iran and pakistan(just 2 examples) have been (trying to) following islamic laws only for the past few decates, the people who impose these laws either know nothing about or they are just exploiting the situation.

God is certainly inhuman, and if one believes in Hell or the Old Testament then He must surely be pretty barbaric too, if you ask me. ;)

Ohhh i see! My only contact with you guys are the few minutes i can stand being in a public computer and you take that chance to get into all sorts of deep discussions! Ok, now I am officialy hurt :shakehead:

Being an atheist myself, I can't say I am too fond of any religion, thought I respect other people

God is certainly inhuman, and if one believes in Hell or the Old Testament then He must surely be pretty barbaric too, if you ask me. ;)

I agree with you that God is unhuman because he created human so he is above the human concept, in this case being unhuman doesn't mean that he is unfear because he is not.

About the Old Testament you are right again, and that is the reason with The Law of Moses had been banned in the New Testament wich means that nobody should be by now believing in the Old Testament.

About Hell you can believe it or not but that won't change the reality and like I told you before God does not send anybody to Hell, people that go to Hell go there because that is the choice they made, God tells you how to avoid it and tells you that there is a Hell but if you don't believe in what God says then you are choosing to go there, God is not sending you there it's your won choice because God gave you the freedom to choose, My advise for everybody here is "Use your freedom to choose right because nobody can choose for you and at the end is going to be your responsability whatever you decide to do"

I agree with you that God is unhuman because he created human so he is above the human concept, in this case being unhuman doesn't mean that he is unfear because he is not.

About the Old Testament you are right again, and that is the reason with The Law of Moses had been banned in the New Testament wich means that nobody should be by now believing in the Old Testament.

About Hell you can believe it or not but that won't change the reality and like I told you before God does not send anybody to Hell, people that go to Hell go there because that is the choice they made, God tells you how to avoid it and tells you that there is a Hell but if you don't believe in what God says then you are choosing to go there, God is not sending you there it's your won choice because God gave you the freedom to choose, My advise for everybody here is "Use your freedom to choose right because nobody can choose for you and at the end is going to be your responsability whatever you decide to do"

i do appreciate that everyone has a different perspective on things,and i also understand that you are a "Blind Believer",as you have alluded to on numerous occasions..and have no problems whatsoever with that ,

but turning each thread into a Sermon is highly irresponsible and despisable behaviour.and i believe you should cool down

i do appreciate that everyone has a different perspective on things,and i also understand that you are a "Blind Believer",as you have alluded to on numerous occasions..and have no problems whatsoever with that ,

but turning each thread into a Sermon is highly irresponsible and despisable behaviour.and i believe you should cool down

I just answer to someone who was talking about God, he said that God was unhuman and I reply to that, I didn't speak about any religion, if you don't like my answer you can alway ignore it, you can even do it before reading it, I don't have any problem with that, I do it a lot of times and I think you can do it too, but I think that I have the right to answer even if you don't like what I say and that is good, that is what make people different, now you know, whenever you see the Coyote and Freakazoid you can use your right to ignore my answer, you are free to do it.

And by the way do you know how many post about religion are in this thread? Obviously you can start ignoring from this question so feel free to answer or not, is your choice too.

I just answer to someone who was talking about God, he said that God was unhuman and I reply to that, I didn't speak about any religion, if you don't like my answer you can alway ignore it, you can even do it before reading it, I don't have any problem with that, I do it a lot of times and I think you can do it too, but I think that I have the right to answer even if you don't like what I say and that is good, that is what make people different, now you know, whenever you see the Coyote and Freakazoid you can use your right to ignore my answer, you are free to do it.

And by the way do you know how many post about religion are in this thread? Obviously you can start ignoring from this question so feel free to answer or not, is your choice too.

i think its best to ignore discusing about religion, as different people have different opinions, you follow your religion, il follow mine, cos really dont know much about other religion other than what i follow. what ever! i belive mine is the best just as you all belive yours is the best, lets just discus how to talk to girls! :D