Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dark rider 13

How Do U Talk 2 Girls

If you are a cheap a$$hole that likes a one night stand, or are just generally a chauvanistic pig, your methods would work just fine Bajo, but any real girl of substance would see you for the cheap arse that you are, and act accordingly, and if you are of my ilk, and look for relationships and not cheap sex then those methods do not work. I despise chauvanism, and i feel that this passage kind of illustrates a shallow and uncaring personality. Women are not discardable sex objects, and most decent ones do not like being treated like said sex objects.

Well said...., very well said

Thank you for implying that I am a cheap a##hole who only wants to get laid. At this stage in my life, this is very much the truth and I'm proud of it... Well, when it comes to women anyway. Believe it or not, with my male friends and all my family members, I'm actually quite generous and generally a nice guy.

P.S. women are discardable sex objects IMO. At least to the extent that you can replace one with another of equal value without incurring significant expense. And we all can if we follow the simple advice I laid out above.

Yeah, right ! Don't forget someone out there is thinking exactly the same thing about your sister, or your wife or your girlfriend, should there be some girl stupid enough to date you :D

actually cav, muslim laws are very simple, it is just that there are people who manipulate them and use it according to their situation! i dont call you an antimuslim i swear! because i myself as a muslim never understood anything until i looked closer, the truth is that i am ashamed of some muslims (like terrorists and people who mistreat their ladies) but i am so proud of this religion, just as a christian/jew/hindu or budhist would be proud of his religion. todays blunders and crimes committed by muslims can never be blamed on the religion! gnite guys!

Well said, it is not the religion, but the interpretation of religion and the actions based on those interpretations that cause the problems. It would be a fallacy to rave against Islam like Ctrl 300 often does, based on the actions of a few. I don't see anyone here (or in the West) blaming Christianity for GB's murderous actions in Iraq or in Afghanistan, and yet if Muslims blame Christianity for the actions of the West in their countries, they are seeing as being extremist.

In fact Muslims are among the most religious people in the world and a large proportion of them still pray 5 times a day. Most Christians would be happy going to Church twice a year, and I believe in a recent survey more than 50% of American children did not know that Christmas is actually Jesus Christ's birthday !!!. I guess one of the major differences is that Islam is practiced mainly in a region of countries which have been inhospitable terrain and simple poor people who do not have the same PPP as their counterparts in the West (and probably would not be bothered about it either) who are swayed more by emotion and the heart than the cold, rational thought of the Western world. The 'West' does not have a problem with other Muslim countries like Turkey or Malaysia because those society is a better mirror reflections of the west, and in a sense, more predictable and culturally similar and hence more acceptable. The normal westerner could never understand the mind of someone from the middle east, or for that matter, from the far east. A good example is 'The Last Samurai', where two totally different cultures meet and clash....

Christianity itself has been a religion replete with excessive violence and bloodshed in the name of religion, right from the Inquisitions, the Crusades, burning of Protestants, Ireland, Germany..............

If you hear of barbaric acts or inexplicable laws, this is not Islam, it is the result of the fact that some of these regions are still ruled in effect by tribes where what the local maulah or priest interprets becomes the law, that's how the way it is..... Even in many parts of Kerala, a priest (Christian) is viewed with the greatest respect and is held in the highest esteem because of peoples respect for religion, irrespective of whether that person is good or not.

In the case of the remote regions, a simple word from a maulah could result in the death of a person and would be viewed very seriously. Add to that inter clan rivalry, politics and power in states where the organised law (read the western system of law) is weak, and this leads to exploitation in the name of religion. The case of Mukhtar Mai was simple - it was the culprits trying to hide behind a veil of (false) Islamic law.

Anyway, for the record, I am a Christian, yet at times I am ashamed that Christian states indulge in acts of mass violence against civilians, women and children and have the gall and temerity to call it a 'Shock and Awe' Campaign... Bas@@rds....

...and ,and the same people who call the "Moselums" Barbaric ands lampoon them for being a "RELIGIOUS AND AUTOCHRATIC" STATES , can sing

"GOD SAVE THE QUEEN" :whistling:

"GOD SAVE THE QUEEN"

There is nothing bad about that, the bible said this:

1 Timothy 2

Instructions on Worship

1I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone

Yeah, right ! Don't forget someone out there is thinking exactly the same thing about your sister, or your wife or your girlfriend, should there be some girl stupid enough to date you :D

And I would hope that my sister would not be primarily motivated by free dinners, drinks and gifts in her relations with men. Likewise the women who 'date' me, although it's really of no concern. By the way, is your wife hot or one of these respectable (homely) women that you presumably advocate? I'm guessing the latter, not by choice.

And I would hope that my sister would not be primarily motivated by free dinners, drinks and gifts in her relations with men. Likewise the women who 'date' me, although it's really of no concern. By the way, is your wife hot or one of these respectable (homely) women that you presumably advocate? I'm guessing the latter, not by choice.

Double standards ?? Story of your life isn't it ???

That's a rather stupid statement isn't it? actually, not rather, it is a very stupid one.

My wife is what she is, by choice, thank you for your interest.

Guessing and presumption are the mother of all f**k ups that you regularly seem to indulge in :D

I agree with you that God is unhuman because he created human so he is above the human concept, in this case being unhuman doesn't mean that he is unfear because he is not.

About the Old Testament you are right again, and that is the reason with The Law of Moses had been banned in the New Testament wich means that nobody should be by now believing in the Old Testament.

About Hell you can believe it or not but that won't change the reality and like I told you before God does not send anybody to Hell, people that go to Hell go there because that is the choice they made, God tells you how to avoid it and tells you that there is a Hell but if you don't believe in what God says then you are choosing to go there, God is not sending you there it's your won choice because God gave you the freedom to choose, My advise for everybody here is "Use your freedom to choose right because nobody can choose for you and at the end is going to be your responsability whatever you decide to do"

Yeah. I like a good theological debate as you know Schumikonen! So, to stay on topic, what kind of girls does God prefer then? I mean God is perfect, and as such He must be able to appreciate feminine beauty, as if He didn't He would be missing out. No one of a PC disposition give us the "everyone's equally beautiful to God" spiel please, because that would mean the Almighty fancied me, something expressly forbidden in His own book. So, who are the most beautiful girls, as handed down to us in the good book? And how does God get them into bed? Oh one more thing, don't u think people would read the bible if they put in a few "nice" pics, u know, to let us see the girls in action? ;)

Well said, it is not the religion, but the interpretation of religion and the actions based on those interpretations that cause the problems. It would be a fallacy to rave against Islam like Ctrl 300 often does, based on the actions of a few. I don't see anyone here (or in the West) blaming Christianity for GB's murderous actions in Iraq or in Afghanistan, and yet if Muslims blame Christianity for the actions of the West in their countries, they are seeing as being extremist.

In fact Muslims are among the most religious people in the world and a large proportion of them still pray 5 times a day. Most Christians would be happy going to Church twice a year, and I believe in a recent survey more than 50% of American children did not know that Christmas is actually Jesus Christ's birthday !!!. I guess one of the major differences is that Islam is practiced mainly in a region of countries which have been inhospitable terrain and simple poor people who do not have the same PPP as their counterparts in the West (and probably would not be bothered about it either) who are swayed more by emotion and the heart than the cold, rational thought of the Western world. The 'West' does not have a problem with other Muslim countries like Turkey or Malaysia because those society is a better mirror reflections of the west, and in a sense, more predictable and culturally similar and hence more acceptable. The normal westerner could never understand the mind of someone from the middle east, or for that matter, from the far east. A good example is 'The Last Samurai', where two totally different cultures meet and clash....

Christianity itself has been a religion replete with excessive violence and bloodshed in the name of religion, right from the Inquisitions, the Crusades, burning of Protestants, Ireland, Germany..............

If you hear of barbaric acts or inexplicable laws, this is not Islam, it is the result of the fact that some of these regions are still ruled in effect by tribes where what the local maulah or priest interprets becomes the law, that's how the way it is..... Even in many parts of Kerala, a priest (Christian) is viewed with the greatest respect and is held in the highest esteem because of peoples respect for religion, irrespective of whether that person is good or not.

In the case of the remote regions, a simple word from a maulah could result in the death of a person and would be viewed very seriously. Add to that inter clan rivalry, politics and power in states where the organised law (read the western system of law) is weak, and this leads to exploitation in the name of religion. The case of Mukhtar Mai was simple - it was the culprits trying to hide behind a veil of (false) Islamic law.

Anyway, for the record, I am a Christian, yet at times I am ashamed that Christian states indulge in acts of mass violence against civilians, women and children and have the gall and temerity to call it a 'Shock and Awe' Campaign... Bas@@rds....

thanks for looking into things with s much more positive light, muslims never blame christians or jews for anything, infact they just blame some specific government, no muslim is actually antiwest, its just the media and some people who wants to steer up few crap say muslims are antiwests, most of the muslims have always been the way they used to be. some of the muslims are antiamericans only because of america's continous support for terrorists like israel government, the only reason for so many terrorists are because of U.S's policies. christians and muslims always know the story of Moses. God promised israel, land flowing with milk and honey to the people the belive in him and moses, yep they were taken there by Moses (May peace be upon him) himself,

but most of them converted to christians and muslims as time changed, whose fault is it? now people come back and reclaim the land as if they had a doccument in which God specifically signed!!! :contract: and U.S. and U.K supports their claim, this is it! unless the israel returns the land to the real people, atleast the part which they had agreed in the early 70s, israel will never be the land of flowing milk and honey, but bombs and bullets!

, just back after a holiday from ooty. :D gnite guys!

*Places many religious books of different religions, unzips, urinates on all of them. Then pours petrol on them & sets them alight.*

Ahhhhh....now your choice of screen name makes sense to me..........

Double standards ?? Story of your life isn't it ???

That's a rather stupid statement isn't it? actually, not rather, it is a very stupid one.

I don't understand what you're talking about, perhaps you can explain the double standard to me?

My wife is what she is, by choice, thank you for your interest.

Guessing and presumption are the mother of all f**k ups that you regularly seem to indulge in :D

You put women on pedestals and worship the ground they walk on. That makes you a "nice guy" in the eyes of women and a complete pussy in mine. My guess is that your wife is rather homely as a result. This is consistent with the general truth that "a##holes" like me catch (and then promptly release) a large number of the available women while "nice guys" like you sit on the sidelines and bemoan the irnoy of this paradox. When you finally get a hold of one of our castaways (or one who never made the cut), you guys marry them first opportunity. That's what you did, didn't you? Marry the first broad you got your hands on... Way to go!

Maybe so, but at least us "nice guys" come away knowing we aren't complete and total tw*ts :D

I don't understand what you're talking about, perhaps you can explain the double standard to me?

You put women on pedestals and worship the ground they walk on. That makes you a "nice guy" in the eyes of women and a complete pussy in mine. My guess is that your wife is rather homely as a result. This is consistent with the general truth that "a##holes" like me catch (and then promptly release) a large number of the available women while "nice guys" like you sit on the sidelines and bemoan the irnoy of this paradox. When you finally get a hold of one of our castaways (or one who never made the cut), you guys marry them first opportunity. That's what you did, didn't you? Marry the first broad you got your hands on... Way to go!

It's a cultural difference, you wouldn't understand........For us fidelity and single partners are the norm, women are special and important and treated with respect whether their role is that of a sister, a wife, a mother or a girlfriend. It's also about mutual respect and understanding..... It is also a situtation that we are entirely happy with.

We don't see any pride or any point in 'conquests' in sleeping with a woman (who has probably slept with 10 different guys earlier - your reference to "available women"). We generally end up marrying the women we love, or loving the women we end up marrying, in case of arranged marriages. This is the norm, the rule, rather than the exception. Therefore we generally raise happy families and well adjusted kids, who will still respect and care for us irrespective of our age, our earning capacity or what we leave them in a will.

I married the woman I fell in love with and dated for 8 years, and is a decision I have never regretted.

You my friend (don't take that too literally) seem to live your life with a very different philosophy. I don't think I want to even pretend to understand it.

Hmm. I have to say I'm not at all convinced of any cultural superiority in the way women are treated in India, although I do agree there probably is a difference. It always strikes me that generally those countries where women are most "respected" in the way Mock suggests are the countries where women really have the fewest rights and least protection.

Call me a cultural imperialist but I quite like the situation in the West: girls have equality (and then some) and guys are free to try to get laid as often as we want (and I don't believe any guy who says he doesn't want some casual action).

Having said that, your wife is very beautiful Mock and eventually I think all guys do want the kind of relationship you're advocating - we just want some fun before then.

It's a cultural difference, you wouldn't understand........For us fidelity and single partners are the norm, women are special and important and treated with respect whether their role is that of a sister, a wife, a mother or a girlfriend. It's also about mutual respect and understanding..... It is also a situtation that we are entirely happy with.

We don't see any pride or any point in 'conquests' in sleeping with a woman (who has probably slept with 10 different guys earlier - your reference to "available women"). We generally end up marrying the women we love, or loving the women we end up marrying, in case of arranged marriages. This is the norm, the rule, rather than the exception. Therefore we generally raise happy families and well adjusted kids, who will still respect and care for us irrespective of our age, our earning capacity or what we leave them in a will.

I married the woman I fell in love with and dated for 8 years, and is a decision I have never regretted.

You my friend (don't take that too literally) seem to live your life with a very different philosophy. I don't think I want to even pretend to understand it.

wel said! well said!

(Autumnpuma)Ahhhhh....now your choice of screen name makes sense to me..........

I am a loser not because I am an atheist,but for the following reasons:

1)I don't have a job.

2)I am lacking in vitamin M. (M as in money)

3)I lack willpower.

Maybe so, but at least us "nice guys" come away knowing we aren't complete and total tw*ts :D

If you define a "twat" as being someone who, all other things being equal, gets a lot of tail for little investment in time and money, then I'm happy to be one. You keep befriending fat broads and be merry, to each their own...

No, i do not like fat girls actually, i just don't like using girls, i go for relationships not cheap sex. People like you are what is wrong with modern society.

Hmm. I have to say I'm not at all convinced of any cultural superiority in the way women are treated in India, although I do agree there probably is a difference. It always strikes me that generally those countries where women are most "respected" in the way Mock suggests are the countries where women really have the fewest rights and least protection.
what a load of rubbish . he never said anything that implies that India has a Cultural Superiority .....

though he wouldnt be wrong in saying so,in no uncertain terms...

afterall,anything that has withstood the test of time and Invasion by you Brits has to be "Superior".

now ,all you losers out there dont start flaming ,by listing all Ills of India..

coz quote frankly you armchair critics are the last people i would want to argue with ...

Hmm. I have to say I'm not at all convinced of any cultural superiority in the way women are treated in India

Superiority? Hell the whole thing is a f%&king shame, though I doubt mock meant it in that sense. Which is why I prefer bajo's viewpoint to the hundreds of hypocrites I run into every single day.

It always strikes me that generally those countries where women are most "respected" in the way Mock suggests are the countries where women really have the fewest rights and least protection.
They aren't, though as I said I don't think he meant it that way. I long to punch every single person who talks about the treatment of women in 'Indian culture' in a remotely positive sense, it is one of the most shameful despicable barbaric cultures in the world in that sense.
Call me a cultural imperialist but I quite like the situation in the West: girls have equality (and then some) and guys are free to try to get laid as often as we want (and I don't believe any guy who says he doesn't want some casual action).

It's far from perfect though as you'd well know, particularly in terms of what kids are made to believe at an impressionable age.

Having said that, your wife is very beautiful Mock and eventually I think all guys do want the kind of relationship you're advocating - we just want some fun before then.

Good for him and others who choose and prefer that path, not for me though :unsure:

They aren't, though as I said I don't think he meant it that way. I long to punch every single person who talks about the treatment of women in 'Indian culture' in a remotely positive sense, it is one of the most shameful despicable barbaric cultures in the world in that sense.

WHAT A LOAD OF RUBBISH

THE WAY A pUNJABI MAN TREATS HIS WIFE IS NOT REMOTELY SIMILAR TO THE WAY ,SAY,A GUJARATI WOMEN TREATS HER HUSBAND

cut the crap please ..

and for those Indian friends who want to have some enjoyment :naughty:

the probability of you getting laid is highest if you try your luck with a gujju lass :naughty:

trust me you will have a joyride ....

You really need to learn where to use capslock - if at all, your posts are poorly punctuated and structured, they are virtually unreadable, not that the content is worth reading anyway.

If you plan to push that ridiculous theory, you can enumerate how Gujaratis, Mumbaiites or any such creatures guarantee equality and fair rights to women.