Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webber

minardi is testing this week

yes thats right minardi will be testing at velencia this week whith a PS04B yes there 2004 car and its not a A23 :wink: . i think this car will be a step up 4 minardi :D but it still wont put them eany were near the mid-feld

I think I could vomit all over that... but I won't. Minardi, no matter how lovable, will never do anything in F1 except feed in drivers.

I think I could vomit all over that... but I won't. Minardi, no matter how lovable, will never do anything in F1 except feed in drivers.

y o y do u hate minardi so much what did they do 2 y and u should not assume that they will never do anything u never know there might be a millionair out there who is just so kind 2 give minardi $900 million 4 doing nonthing

i made a bit of a mistake be4 the car that minardi is testing is not there 2004 car its a hybrid of there there 2004 car the car was a PS03 chassie but it had parts on it that they will use on there 2004 car. And i think it did very goooooood because Bruni was just 0.163s off the best time of Zonta's TF103B. Bruni also said that the car was much better that it was in the valleluga test, so they have made improvements since the Valleluga test and i think that the car will have more speed in it by the end of the test :lol::P:D

Minardi also have 2 more test after the Valencia test. 1 is at Misano and the other at Imola. ta the Misano test there will only be 1 chassis and there might be 2 chassis's at the Imola test

February 9-11 at Misano

February 17-19 at Imola

there was a time when Williams was in a similair boat to Minardi and look at them now

In no way do I hate the team, but they've been in F1 such a long time and really, unless they go bankrupt, nothing will change unless/until someone buys the team off them. But I hope they stay, they are a good stepping-stone in reaching F1 for drivers and engineers alike.

In no way do I hate the team, but they've been in F1 such a long time and really, unless they go bankrupt, nothing will change unless/until someone buys the team off them. But I hope they stay, they are a good stepping-stone in reaching F1 for drivers and engineers alike

Well Jens I guess that says HEAPS for the team. Not only do they graduate up and coming drivers, like Mark Weber ( who earned them points in the Melbourne race) but they are still there, not like Prost/Arrows etc etc and well I guess they MAKE the field even though almost all times at the back.. Take away Minardi/Jordan/Sauber/BAR and well whats left ?????? in Aussie vernachular BUGGER ALL :D

Exactly! And that is why the team is so loved, that is why I have nothing against them. I'm just saying, no matter what, I don't think we'll ever come to see a Minardi advance much further than where it is now. But definitely they are key in F1, a perfect stepping stone, as I say.

Exactly! And that is why the team is so loved, that is why I have nothing against them. I'm just saying, no matter what, I don't think we'll ever come to see a Minardi advance much further than where it is now. But definitely they are key in F1, a perfect stepping stone, as I say.

then y vomit all over a minardi

Mentioned were no namers like Prost and Arrows, Minardi have also survived the period that swallowed some big names, such as Lotus, Brabham, Tyrrell.

well 2day Minardi tested at Misaon. seting a best time in the 1.11s 2 and a harf seconds better that the last time thaty went there in 2002.

i havent seen pics of the new car yet but it sounds a lot faster that last years

and also the times were set whith a engine that had done 700km so minardi r happy whith the relibty (sorry cant spell) and also Bruni will be in the car 2morrow so the time should be eaven faster

Marina

we know that thay have on chance but please dont screw it up 4 us hopeful that minardi might do somthing

thats y i have been posting there test times and progress so that we can all ways hope

Marina 

we know that thay have on chance but please dont screw it up 4 us hopeful that minardi might do somthing

haha - a bit superstitious are you! :)

I wish more could be based on pre-season testing times and Minardi did have themselves a quick reliable car. (fingers crossed) :roll:

wellpeople i just sore the PS04b (on pit pass.com) and i must say that they were right its a evoluction ont reveloction (sorry about the spelling) the car has a new frount wing new nose (its kind like the A23) and new wind tunnel (much better that the 1 on the PS03. dont kn ow the times from bruni yet but i will find out and tell u all

but i must say its does not look as fast as thje other cars

Absolutely...Add Minardi to the list of future world champions…right under BAR.

In all seriousness, both their drivers are better than Takuma Sato.

Absolutely...Add Minardi to the list of future world champions…right under BAR.

In all seriousness, both their drivers are better than Takuma Sato.

NO eaven i (the biggest minardi fan in Australia) knows that Zalt will never be as good a sato. not eaven close no by 5 seconds. but i must say that bruni and sato will be a close mach

and also u dont have 2 get all sarcatstick just because i like minardi and just because they know have a car that is 2 or 3 seconds faster that new 1 that Webber drover when they last drove there

and we must rember that zolt is deffently no as fast as webber and bruni comes close but still is not as fast

and the new PS04b does not have the same engine in as the jag and jordan. this is becaused paul said that he wonts the old engin because that way the PS04b gats more relibty whith only 20hp less.

and yes minardi were offord the new engine