Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ctrl300

Missing Bajo39

Hey Dan,

If you are still bothered with all these chumps, I am having a lone battle with the Indian mafia, please come back. You are missed!

Hey Dan,

If you are still bothered with all these chumps, I am having a lone battle with the Indian mafia, please come back. You are missed!

i miss him too, but he is not like you. he just hates nk,

i miss him too, but he is not like you. he just hates nk,

You ave maneged to miss the point by such a wide margin that the umpire has ruled you wide.

Thanks, try again..

You ave maneged to miss the point by such a wide margin that the umpire has ruled you wide.

Thanks, try again..

who really cares what you say? i have had differences with him over nk issues, but there were certain topics and posts i have agreed with him, after all he doesnt care a banner that sates "ATTACK THE INDIANS"

ok, i am ruled wide, as you are ruled RETARDED! find a doctor.

Im so confident that Jenson_Rules!!! will be back i'll bet pumpdoc's life on it.

Thanks, I think. :eusa_think:

who really cares what you say? i have had differences with him over nk issues, but there were certain topics and posts i have agreed with him, after all he doesnt care a banner that sates "ATTACK THE INDIANS"

ok, i am ruled wide, as you are ruled RETARDED! find a doctor.

Likeabilty from 100 to 5 in one go. Amazing.

Im so confident that Jenson_Rules!!! will be back i'll bet pumpdoc's life on it.

Hey I am the prophet around here.

I prophesize that J_R will be back in a few hours ^_^

Ok, the drugs are working

Personal Info

Jenson_Rules!!!

F1 Ace

18 years old

Gender Not Set

Away From This s##t Forum!

Born July-27-1988

Interests

No Information

Statistics

Profile Views: 11*

^_^

Personal Info

Jenson_Rules!!!

F1 Ace

18 years old

Gender Not Set

Away From This s##t Forum!

Born July-27-1988

Interests

No Information

Statistics

Profile Views: 11*

^_^

Your birthday: September 1985. Oh yeah, credibility.

Dan will be back soon I've no doubt :D

Busy with the ladies at the moment I should imagine :lol:

He would love the "How to I talk to girls" thread

Dan will be back soon I've no doubt :D

He would love the "How to I talk to girls" thread

I'm sure he would. I fear though his advice would be along the 'me Tarzan, you Jane' lines.

I'm sure he would. I fear though his advice would be along the 'me Tarzan, you Jane' lines.

Yeah that would be it :lol:

He enjoys being the womanizer of TF1 community :D

Yeah we'd all enjoy Dan's expertise there as much as we do on F1. ;) Btw he's busy with work now. Waaay too busy to bother much with us. And as has already been pointed out, Dan was never racist.

Hey Dan,

I must say I am somewhat bothered by their continued ignorance on matters affecting their national pride, such as Narain's presence in F1 (fraudulent) and the the possibility of a competitive Indian team at some point in the near future (remote), but educating them, as long time members of the forum know, has been a relatively thankless task. I'm glad to see that someone is continuing the good fight though... No doubt, you have many admirers for this noble work.

Ah how fun, i see we can probably look forward to more flamefests involving ctrl and bajo and the indian members. I do not rate NK as a driver, but i think people on both sides of the argument just go OTT.

I must say I am somewhat bothered by their continued ignorance on matters affecting their national pride, such as Narain's presence in F1 (fraudulent) and the the possibility of a competitive Indian team at some point in the near future (remote), but educating them, as long time members of the forum know, has been a relatively thankless task. I'm glad to see that someone is continuing the good fight though... No doubt, you have many admirers for this noble work.

welcome back!!! :welcome: (its ok if u rant about nk, as i myself have admitted right now he is the best we can offer! )

but there were posts and threads that were not really necessary....anyways! where have you been?