Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Am I Biased?

Is pumpdoc biased?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Ykick says I'm biased, yes or no?

• yes
    • no
    • maybe

Ykick seems to think I'm the most biased person on this forum, am I?

Moderators are suppose to be better than petty insults and you are not. Calling someone a commie rat constantly is hardly something a moderator should be doing. Mods are suppose to be the best members of the forum and in my opinion you do not even come close.

Biased toward or against what, exactly? The question is ambiguous, so I'll vote no. And Ykick, what does your comment have to do with the question at hand?

And Ykick, what does your comment have to do with the question at hand?

My comment was in reference to a arguement pumpdoc and i were haing in another thread. A better question would have been "Is pumpdoc a bad choice for one of this forums moderators".

i cant vote really cos pumpdoc usually isnt involved in driver arguments/debates and i dont really read the long cafe debates!!!

I voted no.

In my opinion ykick and Bruce just rub each other up the wrong way and quite frankly that is going to happen sometime with all the diferent personalities on this forum.

It's nice to see festive cheer being spread throughout the land, though. :D

Yes...

I got suspended for something that cavallino got off with scot free, moderators are supposed to punish people that cause arguments as well as people that take part in them. In general fairness i also think more needs to be done about people like ctrl300

Moderators are suppose to be better than petty insults and you are not. Calling someone a commie rat constantly is hardly something a moderator should be doing. Mods are suppose to be the best members of the forum and in my opinion you do not even come close.

Bah. You are too uptight. Go get laid, you commie b@stard!! :P

EDIT: Bruce, I want an "I don't give a rat's arse" choice...........

Yes...

I got suspended for something that cavallino got off with scot free, moderators are supposed to punish people that cause arguments as well as people that take part in them.

Hahahahaha I should be banned because you decided to abuse me, do you even read what you write? Grow up ffs.

People are not banned for causing arguments, they are banned forgoing overboard. I don't agree with the banning policy, even if it was applied consistently, which it isn't. But I have no sympathy for people like you, if people were consistently banned, I wouldn't mind at all.

Bah. You are too uptight. Go get laid, you commie b@stard!! :P

EDIT: Bruce, I want an "I don't give a rat's arse" choice...........

You will when you have to deal with it..

Hahahahaha I should be banned because you decided to abuse me, do you even read what you write? Grow up ffs.

People are not banned for causing arguments, they are banned forgoing overboard. I don't agree with the banning policy, even if it was applied consistently, which it isn't. But I have no sympathy for people like you, if people were consistently banned, I wouldn't mind at all.

You will when you have to deal with it..

No, you made a rude comment towards me, that is why i flamed you back. If i get suspended, then so should you have. Its a good job idiots like you can hide behind their computers because you wouldn't last 5 minutes on the streets.

Its a good job idiots like you can hide behind their computers because you wouldn't last 5 minutes on the streets.

I have no desire to join your "he started it. No he started it. No he started it" discussion/playground fight.

I would however, like to point out, bearing in mind what you have said above, that in your list of "things I hate" amongst other things, you said.....

Mactards/Appletards

Linuxtards

Slow internet/Slow websites

Hackers/Virus Writers

Viruses

So how long would you last on "the streets"? :eusa_think::D

I would last fine, because i know how to handle myself. Not every computer tech is a fat spotty nerd with no outside skills you know.

I would last fine, because i know how to handle myself. Not every computer tech is a fat spotty nerd with no outside skills you know.

I don't remember posting my pic anywhere on here !! :eusa_think::lol:

I was using your stereotype sonny. ;)

Well you obviously used it out of context, my comment was about cavallino being an a##hole, not about him being a nerd.

I was using your stereotype sonny. ;)

Some people just don't get it. ;)

I should have guessed impartial moderating is impossible with Ferrari fans. Hardly surprising, but more competent (and nicer) staff would be appreciated

Soooooooooooooooo..............................

What was the topic again???????????????????????

Soooooooooooooooo..............................

What was the topic again???????????????????????

It was 'show some festive spirit' i think.

Seeing as we're not going to get the opportunity to have a damned good fist fight why don't we all crack oren a beer together (ready?......NOW) and handle the insults with a bit of light heartedness. I tell you something, Ykick is a pain the arse sometimes but i love the way he handles all the abuse that's thrown his way; water off a ducks back. I suspect he adopts the philosophy that i try to;

1. I like to think that i would really like some of the people here in real life

2. It's the internet, you can't be sure.

3. I'm unlikely to meet any of you

4. It's the internet, you can't be sure.

5. I know there are some of you i really wouldn't like.

6. I'm never going to have a strong emotional connection with you because humans need face to face interraction to strike a bond.

7. This means that nothing you say can affect me personally because you don't know me personally. I will therefore not take it personally.

8. Merry Christmas.

It was 'show some festive spirit' i think.

Seeing as we're not going to get the opportunity to have a damned good fist fight why don't we all crack oren a beer together (ready?......NOW) and handle the insults with a bit of light heartedness. I tell you something, Ykick is a pain the arse sometimes but i love the way he handles all the abuse that's thrown his way; water off a ducks back. I suspect he adopts the philosophy that i try to;

1. I like to think that i would really like some of the people here in real life

2. It's the internet, you can't be sure.

3. I'm unlikely to meet any of you

4. It's the internet, you can't be sure.

5. I know there are some of you i really wouldn't like.

6. I'm never going to have a strong emotional connection with you because humans need face to face interraction to strike a bond.

7. This means that nothing you say can affect me personally because you don't know me personally. I will therefore not take it personally.

8. Merry Christmas.

I call for Steve to be banned for being so damned nice & reasonable in a hostile forum!! :lol:

Merry Christmas, Steve. :cheers:

Merry Christmas, Steve. :cheers:

And to you Paul. Enjoy your most wonderful present that money can't buy.

And to you Paul. Enjoy your most wonderful present that money can't buy.

Thanks, Steve, though can you do me a favour - remind of that during her teenage years? :lol:

Thanks, Steve, though can you do me a favour - remind of that during her teenage years? :lol:

Or the first time a pimply faced boy comes to the door.............