Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Merry Christmas!!

Yeah I know it ain't very pc to say it,but what the 'ell eh?

Merry Christmas to all, friend and foe alike, I harbour only great thoughts of all of you peeps believe it or not and i'm sincere in saying that what every your beliefs, whatever your thoughts I wish nothing but happiness to all this holiday season.

So peace be with all as I head out to a festive lunch/dinner at which I'm sure I'll drink to much, eat to much and manage to offend someone with my sarcastic observations.

:beer22::beer::cheers::snack::tiphat::ferrari::shades:

Merry Christmas to all, friend and foe alike, I harbour only great thoughts of all of you peeps believe it or not and i'm sincere in saying that what every your beliefs, whatever your thoughts I wish nothing but happiness to all this holiday season.

So peace be with all as I head out to a festive lunch/dinner at which I'm sure I'll drink to much, eat to much and manage to offend someone with my sarcastic observations.

Merry Christmas, Bruce! :beer22:

Well, they shouldn't be so sensitive especially during the festive season! :lol:

Wishing everyone a happy and safe Christmas and a great New Years.

Going on holidays with the family today. Won't be back till the new year, see you then.

To hell with political correctness. Merry Christmas. If you celebrate something else, good for you....you may wish me any December salutation you desire, or none at all...........no worries!

Merry xmas to all TotalF1 members and of course a happy new year 2007.....may all your wishes come true :king:

I haven't made a comeback, but I just wouldn't feel right if I didn't wish the good people of the Total F1 Forums a very Merry Christmas and a safe and prosperous Happy New Year to you all, your families, and your respective teams and drivers for the 2007 season.

And the same to you fella, and to one and all a great Christmas and mind blowing New Year.

Hey Ykick, has Santa been yet? Time for a new thread on where Santa visits first :eusa_think:

I haven't made a comeback, but I just wouldn't feel right if I didn't wish the good people of the Total F1 Forums a very Merry Christmas and a safe and prosperous Happy New Year to you all, your families, and your respective teams and drivers for the 2007 season.

You also Shaun :clap3:

Ho ho ho merry everyone.

Its Christmas day here atm, even if it is 5:30am.

Unfortuantly your right. It means that in afew hours time i have to head out into the Christmas traffic where i will get stuck behind every Volvo and BMW driver in the country. I dont know why but there seem to be twice as many of them on Christmas day.

Merry merry Christmas to everybody...

I'm looking forward next year in every ascpect of my life, and I wish you have a great 2007 year.

see you here friends!

:rolleyes:

happy christmas to you all (yep i mean ALL of you :P )

im already half pished and just about to begin the drinking games so happy days - and have also just had my 1st obligatory fight with a family member, so same as usual then :lol:

Enjoy & i hope Santa comes

Merry Xmas!! For all of you! Whatever you celebrate celebrate it having fun with your beloved people! As an agnostic as I am I celebrate the born of the Champagne!!!! I don

Merry Christmas to all TF1 members and may you all have a great 2007.

Thats for all the fun and excitement on the forum throughout this year/season.

Have a good one

Regards

Wez (In Sunny SA)

Merry Christmas to all TF1 members and may you all have a great 2007.

Thats for all the fun and excitement on the forum throughout this year/season.

Have a good one

Regards

Wez (In Sunny SA)

Excuse the duplicated posts (I think my web browser hates me)... At least you know when I say MERRY CHRISTMAS above... You know I really mean it hey!!!