Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Good Lord

Strike me down, but the off-season is a bore!!!

Winter testing don't mean $hit, nor for that matter does the new year testing mean $hit as we all know it's all a crap shoot till the first race..................

Accessed the situation perfectly there pump :thbup:

The wait is killing me I've had my tickets to the Australian GP for months now. Just sorted out my accomodation and flights over the last couple of weeks so thats done, now all there is to do is sit back and wait.

Roll on Melbourne!!!

well f1.com has updated the count down. only like 84 more days to go so you can always watch the time pass.

We should ask Wes if we can have a countdown timer on TF1 for christmas :D

Winter testing don't mean $hit, nor for that matter does the new year testing mean $hit as we all know it's all a crap shoot till the first race..................

But it won't stop everyone from fantisising, wondering and opinionificating. :rolleyes:

Accessed the situation perfectly there pump :thbup:

The wait is killing me I've had my tickets to the Australian GP for months now. Just sorted out my accomodation and flights over the last couple of weeks so thats done, now all there is to do is sit back and wait.

Roll on Melbourne!!!

You'll be a witness of Kimi first win with a Ferrari. Good for you.

Get a PS3 and buy F1 2006

It Pwns

Nothing is better than racing online with other players in a full grid and having pitstops and crashes, NOTHING

Nothing is better than racing online with other players in a full grid and having pitstops and crashes, NOTHING

You must you lead a very boring life.

You must you lead a very boring life.

That is WAY better than supporting DC though, supporting DC is basically a suicide mission, you know you can never expect anything from him, atleast you can play a game and enjoy

That is WAY better than supporting DC though, supporting DC is basically a suicide mission, you know you can never expect anything from him, atleast you can play a game and enjoy

That wasnt what i was refering too. By using the term "Nothing is better" means that playing on your PS3 is the most eciting thing you do in your life which doesnt say much for your life does it.

I must say this is the dullest off season i have ever experienced. Not one bit of news or such that really is ground breaking or really even noteworthy.

I must say this is the dullest off season i have ever experienced. Not one bit of news or such that really is ground breaking or really even noteworthy.

Agreed.