Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

Immigration Irritation

[RANT ON} Im getting really irritated by all the imergrants coming to Australia. Before anyone thinks im racist the main culprits for Australia's population increase are England and New Zealand. I remember reading somewhere that the most people Australia should have is 16 million. That may sound tiny to a country such as England who have 60 million people in a country the size of Tasmania but the main problem with Australia is the lack of water. Currently our population is at its highest level ever and our dam levels are at its lowest ever and NSW's main dam is at 37%. We are running out of water and i dont think anyone wants that. If our population gets much bigger our entire population will be in a Sh#t load of trouble. [RANT OFF]

New Arrivals

1. Britian - 23,290

2. New Zealand - 19,033

3. India - 11,286

4. China - 10,581

5. Philippines - 4,871

6. South Africa - 3,953

7. Sudan - 3,783

[RANT ON} Im getting really irritated by all the imergrants coming to Australia. Before anyone thinks im racist the main culprits for Australia's population increase are England and New Zealand. I remember reading somewhere that the most people Australia should have is 16 million. That may sound tiny to a country such as England who have 60 million people in a country the size of Tasmania but the main problem with Australia is the lack of water. Currently our population is at its highest level ever and our dam levels are at its lowest ever and NSW's main dam is at 37%. We are running out of water and i dont think anyone wants that. If our population gets much bigger our entire population will be in a Sh#t load of trouble. [RANT OFF]

New Arrivals

1. Britian - 23,290

2. New Zealand - 19,033

3. India - 11,286

4. China - 10,581

5. Philippines - 4,871

6. South Africa - 3,953

7. Sudan - 3,783

Oh grow up! you are surrounded by water, time to get off the stick and start desalisation..............

Oh grow up! you are surrounded by water, time to get off the stick and start desalisation..............

This just shows how little you know. NSW will be building desalisation plants but they use alot of power so first we have to upgrade or power plants which takes time and then you must actually build the plant which takes years. Australia is country which at this present time does not have enough water for the current population.

First off, belated Merry/Happy Christmas to you all (and boxing day...)

I think the reason the Brits are # 1 on the hit parade is they want to get away from all the immigrants coming into England. :rolleyes:

Look on the bright side, most of them speak English, still tough for us Yanks to understand, but you should have no trouble.

As far as getting power for the plants, ask Iran for some of the nuclear material to build power plants :lol:

Cheers Mate, time for a fag :o

First off, belated Merry/Happy Christmas to you all (and boxing day...)

I think the reason the Brits are # 1 on the hit parade is they want to get away from all the immigrants coming into England. :rolleyes:

Look on the bright side, most of them speak English, still tough for us Yanks to understand, but you should have no trouble.

As far as getting power for the plants, ask Iran for some of the nuclear material to build power plants :lol:

Cheers Mate, time for a fag :o

Couldn't have put it better myself! Obviously, we're working on the, 'If you can't beat them, join them' route ^_^

And look on the bright side Ykick, either you or your relatives were immigrants at some time (unless you're Aboriginal?).

[Taking a quick peek into the future, Medilloni saw the redness in Ykicks cheeks, the faint smell of burning as his anger swelled from within... and thought it prudent to say this is tongue in cheek.

Then thought, 'bollocks']

Couldn't have put it better myself! Obviously, we're working on the, 'If you can't beat them, join them' route ^_^

And look on the bright side Ykick, either you or your relatives were immigrants at some time (unless you're Aboriginal?).

I dont have a very good knowlegde of my family history but i do know that both sides of my family have been Australians for over 120 years. I would have no problem with immergrants coming to Australia on a future date (in 10 years time) as by then hopefully our government will have fixed our water problems but for now we do not have enough water to cater for our growing population. On another mote its interesting how the populations of Australia and England are swapping as over 20,000 POMS come to Australia to stay each year while 10,000 Australians go to England to stay each year.

All those immigrants must be from you constantly touting the greatness of Australia, ykick.

It probably is. Did you all hear about the race riiots that happened 13 months ago and the fact that our PM looks like a 70 year old Harry Potter. :D

It probably is. Did you all hear about the race riiots that happened 13 months ago and the fact that our PM looks like a 70 year old Harry Potter. :D

:lol:

Funny, australia was founded upon criminals deported from this country, so don't complain :P

Dont worry, it could be worse, Every scumbag criminal in Africa from Nigeria to Mozambique to Zimbabwe is immigrating to South Africa (illegally).

I would take some beer drinking Poms instead anyday!

Dont worry, it could be worse, Every scumbag criminal in Africa from Nigeria to Mozambique to Zimbabwe is immigrating to South Africa (illegally).

I would take some beer drinking Poms instead anyday!

Nasa can give a good idea to your country about recycling the water, they do it in the shuttles and in the space station.

Just keep in mind that matter don't disapear, it is just transformed into something different but always can be turn back to its original point, so that water is not getting out of the country, it is there and just need to be recycled.

[RANT ON} Im getting really irritated by all the imergrants coming to Australia. Before anyone thinks im racist the main culprits for Australia's population increase are England and New Zealand.I remember reading somewhere that the most people Australia should have is 16 million. That may sound tiny to a country such as England who have 60 million people in a country the size of Tasmania but the main problem with Australia is the lack of water. Currently our population is at its highest level ever and our dam levels are at its lowest ever and NSW's main dam is at 37%. We are running out of water and i dont think anyone wants that. If our population gets much bigger our entire population will be in a Sh#t load of trouble. [RANT OFF]

we have 190 mio. people here :) and although u may think we have plenty of water... we don't. in north some places just get water 2/3 times in the week... it's a global problem...

We are running out of water and i dont think anyone wants that. If our population gets much bigger our entire population will be in a Sh#t load of trouble.

*evil laugh* Well actually, that's our master plan. Soon we will rid the world of Saddam for good, and the bogans of Aus are next :devil:

we have 190 mio. people here :) and although u may think we have plenty of water... we don't. in north some places just get water 2/3 times in the week... it's a global problem...

:clap3: I wonder who in Brazil could possibly be using all the water? I mean do you think someone's drinking too much, or washing their car too much, or maybe even having too many baths? Well whoever it is should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves. A "naming and shaming" policy should be implemented here Kati, to solve your problem.

Actually making half of the 190 mio. people dissappear would b a great option and i could keep on having long showers ;)

*evil laugh* Well actually, that's our master plan. Soon we will rid the world of Saddam for good, and the bogans of Aus are next :devil:

I know that you are not serious about this, but I don't want Saddan to be kill, I think the problem in Iraq will be bigger and this is not justice, this is some kind of revenge, he could even help result the Iraq problem being alive and I think he is the last hope for that country.

Actually making half of the 190 mio. people dissappear would b a great option and i could keep on having long showers ;)

What you really need is a better goberment, your country is one of the richiest in natural resources, just the amazon river can supply water for every country in south america and even more.

On the positive side, Brits (or poms as you like to call us) who move to australia are friendly, english-speaking people who you can guarantee will make a decent contribution to society and make a good living for themselves. Plus they will always be up for a laugh and getting drunk and having a good old bar-brawl.

But serioulsy there have been programmes on TV about this, many Brits move to Oz cos they say its a more relaxed way of life, the people in Oz are friendly, and in a way I cant blame them cos Britain just seems to be going downhill in terms of crime and our health system, plus we're embarrassing ourselves internationally by standing shoulder to shoulder with George W Bush

I know that you are not serious about this, but I don't want Saddan to be kill, I think the problem in Iraq will be bigger and this is not justice, this is some kind of revenge, he could even help result the Iraq problem being alive and I think he is the last hope for that country.

Yeah I don't want him killed either. People can be very vindictive, although that's easy for me to say, not having suffered under him. Iraq is such a depressing mess though that, unless he could make a positive contribution as you suggest, in the grand scheme of things I don't care too much what happens to him.

What you really need is a better goberment, your country is one of the richiest in natural resources, just the amazon river can supply water for every country in south america and even more.

:lol: What she, and most Brazilian girls apparently, need is fewer baths. ;)

Thinking about it, maybe they should just share baths? I'm sure Kati could find someone who didn't mind sharing with her. Come on Kati: do your bit for the global water shortage!

Australia is a country with a teeny amount of people over a huge landmass with massive natural resources, if they have held themselves at ransom to stupid hippies by exporting everything and not using their own resources, the immigrants are hardly to blame for that - they aren't usually the hippies. Australia has more than enough resources for now and any possible rise in population in the near future, you just need to start using them.

Saddam is a small and insignificant part of the Iraq equation now the americans have the Oil they went in for. I personally do not care whether he lives or dies.

Saddam is a small and insignificant part of the Iraq equation now the americans have the Oil they went in for. I personally do not care whether he lives or dies.

The Brits went in for the same reason as we Americans did. Do some research, please......

Yeah to some extent, although I think things would have been better had Blair been in charge. Anyone but Bush, Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz.