Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

2007 Rule Change Summary

I disagree Shane,

I'm no professional when it comes to V8 Supercar tyres, but they tend to last about 30 - 40 laps. You can see after the V8's have had their session that the racing line is very clean with a good amount of rubber on the track. Any race car running on a street track has to be a good thing IMO.

If you make a statement like that, surely it re-iterates my point that the tyres they use are much harder :rolleyes:

And in the world of F1 hard tyres = low grip ferrari should know after their showing at the 2006 Australian GP

If you make a statement like that, surely it re-iterates my point that the tyres they use are much harder :rolleyes:

And in the world of F1 hard tyres = low grip ferrari should know after their showing at the 2006 Australian GP

Put it this way, any racecar running on a temporary street circuit has to help the circuit rubber up and offer more grip as the weekend transpires. V8 Supercars not being present at the 07 Australian GP may or may not have any bearing on the grip levels just thought it made an interesting conversation.